Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, June 19, 2009

My services are needed...

I just found out that while we were gone Asta's wheely nephew was DOGNAPPED by some evil birds! They have no idea why and there have been no demands made...

This is clearly a job for Detective Joe Stains.




I did some preliminary research on birds and then got to thinking...




I thought I would go on the internet and see what I could find...and look what I came across...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This looks like some rudimentary design for a WHEELY BIRD?? I don't know if this is related, but it certainly is curious...

No worries guys, I am on the case!!!

31 Stains:

Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

My...that is and odd lookin' duck...er bird...

I told Asta that I'm willing to make the sacrifice and DATE one of the evil birds and go under the covers to spy and see if I can detect the baby's whereabouts...

Det. Stains....let me know if I can assist you in anyway...

Does that birdie wheelie date???

Love and kisses...Laciegirlie

5:57 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joe!

I'm SO RELIEVED your on the case, man. If you find you need to send anyone a steaming pile of poo or anything, I'm totally willing to donate, man.

Might I also say that you look very professional in your Columbo coat.

Goob love,
Stanley

6:29 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Great job!

I'll be sleeping better just knowing woo are on the khase!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Side note fur your files...I have it on good authority that GRAPE salt water taffy khan silence the shrieks of The Beast...

7:07 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

That bird looks guilty!
I know you are going to discover what is going on!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:22 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's, hmm iffin anybody can find dat baby its u, joey...butttt i aint dating no evil birdie...

b safe,
~rocky~

8:47 PM  
Blogger the TN Bull Terrors said...

We're tryin to find a Bloodhound to help you out!

Feather, Darla, Pappy & LizzaBella ^..^

9:00 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh my god...first of all when you said your services were needed i thought of something completely different...whew....this is way more important...be careful joe stains....be careful

9:45 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I have an identical trench coat. Let me know if you need a deputy.
Ike

9:49 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

And when you're done, I think a baby kidnapped my wife Martha.
Ike

9:50 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

hello joe stains its dennis the vizsla dog hay wow!!! they ar mayking sum sort of crazy wheeld dog bird hybrid or sumthing!!! that is so sinister and eevil that the only wun wot cud posibly be behind it is trouble the kitty!!! ok bye

10:19 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We are so relieved to hear that you're on the case, Joey!
What a strange looking WheelieCardinal!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:38 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Good evening joey
It is detective's turn.
The bird is interested.
The art is concentrated on the bird.
With Sherlock Holmes's curiosity on a wonderful weekend. :D

from loved ume tyan

3:12 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

I'm soooo glad you are on the case...

Looks like you've already found some disturbing evidence...

Let me know if I can help in any way...I've been working on my bird hunting skills, as you can see in my last video...

Abby xxxooo

4:19 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

With you on the case Joe, the wheeliebaby will be found in no time!
And your khaki jacket rocks 100%!

4:46 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

dear dog, this is like a nightmare in action, in real time.

please, please sort things out soon!

the dog blog world has gone MAD!

5:15 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh forgot to add, is the case you are on, comfortable? ;0D

5:15 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Let us know if we can help out. We have been watching in the back yard and on walkies, and so far, all we have seen are sqrrrrls, chipmunks and raccooooons.

gussie d

(love the birdie, I'll be my dad would like it too!)

5:32 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

If anypup can crack this case, it's Detective Stains!
Woo.
Luv,
Dave

7:24 AM  
Blogger Jake of Florida said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Never a Cardinal.

H.C. Bird thinks that the endangered wood stork, which is the subject of some greedy developers' campaign to unendanger it here in Florida, has a grudge and may have tried to take a baby wheelie for leverage.

Jake

9:45 AM  
Blogger Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Dectective Joe,
I know that you're the ONE to help bringing Asta's nephew back, I went to post office this AM to send you some goodies to cheer on you, priority mail, Joe you deserve the best!
Detective Joe!
Detective Joe!
Detective Joe!
Muahhh!

9:59 AM  
Blogger doyle and mollie said...

hey det. stains the 'key' is in the birds eye... could be a clue man let me know if you need any help from downunder im checking the sky

5:20 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

That is one cool looking bird! Where'd you find it?

5:29 PM  
Blogger Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

what the heck?? Where did you find that thing? Nice trench coat. Stay on it.
Morgan

7:07 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Detective Joe Stains
Boy Am I welieved..evewyone has been most helpful , but now that you awe coowdinating the seawch..the wescoo is suwe to be vewy soon..Thank you a million times!
( you don't think they will towtoowe my nephew and steal his wheels fow theiw wheel-biwd monstew do you???sob sob sob..this is going to give me nightmawies)
I shouldn't have thought of that, now I can't sneep again..

anxious smoochie kisses
ASTA

9:06 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joe.

I forgot to mention that I am willing to bankroll your search for Myrna's kidnapped wheelie son. Whatever it takes. If you want your payment in eatables, just let me know what you want. Spare no expense, man. Seriously.

I'm just glad you took the case.

Goob love,
Stanley

11:34 PM  
Blogger Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Happy Father's Day to Joe&Tanner's great dad.
Love ya lots

5:56 AM  
Blogger C.l.o.v.e.r. said...

I know you will figure it out Joe!! And I just love that detective coat!
xo

7:04 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

This is most vexing indeed. I did find that whole "birth of a wheelie" a little confusing.

Hey, that whole training thing is a big scam. According to Pee-Wee, the more bad he is the more hot dogs he gets. What's up with that?

Slobbers,
Mango

8:19 AM  
Blogger Tee said...

Ohhh, we so love your outfit! Looks more like a safari one ... we daresay you look very very handsome in!

Licks and wags

THe DOg Woods Pack

8:45 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Man this is just what Eric was talking about a few posts ago..THSE WHEELIES ARE TAKING OVER..........Love A+A PS Nice coat....You look very handsome in it....

12:18 PM  
Blogger YOUR CANINE COMMENTATOR said...

My friend I am afraid your trench coat is too tight. Ditch it or get a better fitting one and I'm sure your detective skills will soar!

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home