Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, June 11, 2009

My humans stink

My humans have been neglecting me big time. I really need them right now too...my Yankees are getting killed by their rivals the Boston Red Sox :(




I can barely watch :( :( I know the score here doesn't look bad but this is like the 8th game they have played this year and the Red Sox have won them ALL!




I bet I'd feel better if you shared some of those chips with me... PLEASE???

Last night while the game was on do you want to know where they were??




Watching the Dbacks?! While I was at home sobbing watching my Yankees lose. They better make this up to me this weekend or I might just go to Canada...

30 Stains:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

And I'm sure a certain khanine with the initials of SB will pawmit woo to share some time with her!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Let's hope The Yankees have drained all the life from The Red Sox!

6:12 PM  
Blogger ♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hey Joey & Tanner,

Don't run away to Canada. Come to Texas. I like the Yankies too!!

Mommy just got a report on Ray. He is doing pretty good and is at the best Vet that DROH works with. Harris Coubty is investigating what happened & they have a suspect. Mommy said whoever burnt Ray should be put in jail and the key through away.

Love ya both...Mona

6:16 PM  
Blogger C.l.o.v.e.r. said...

Hi fellas!!
I have missed you! I think I am back to regular blogging now at my new blog.
Please come meet my new brother! If you would like to link to me, can you please list me as "Sunshine and Mud Puddles"? Thanks!
Love Clover xo

8:02 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

It's too depwessing to talk about Joey

Don't sob..they haven't eawned the wight. How could they disappoint you like that . wotten Yanks
smoochie kisses
ASTA

9:41 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

canada...yay...Joe maybe i can meet you and sophie in Quebec....

9:41 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

You know you are always welcome in this part of Canada. MJ would probably take you in too, but no kissing. I hate to tell you this, but that A&A gave me some red sox peanuts. I promise I won't eat even one of them.

xo
SB

10:27 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

I'm sure the Yankees are just trying to lull the BoSox into a false sense of security ...

11:05 PM  
Blogger Poopsie aka Blue said...

Hi there Joe!

Would be delighted to have you join True Colours Thursday.

All you need to do is a post on the weeks particular colour, link back to my blog and leave me a comment under my TCT post to say you are playing that week.

Next Thursday is BLACK & TAN chosen by Maggie & Mitch!

Best wishes, pats & pets,
Blue

12:36 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You're wearing your Yankee collar, right, Joey? What went wrong?!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:48 AM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

OMG going over the border....now that's a bit drastic don't you think, I mean that is a long way away from Arizona matie. Why don't ya just ditch those Yankees...oh I mean, um sorry matie....I didn't mean that....whooops.

Noah

3:02 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

JOe!

While I'm sure Sophie would love it if you went to Canada, your mama & dad can't do without you. They'd fall apart, man.

Bummer about the Yankees. I feel your pain.

So, what exactly did Tanner do to get in trouble? If wearing that raincoat wasn't bad enough, I know there's a story in there somewhere. DO tell.

By the way, the so cute Sunday photos should come with a warning. Now my girl wants to get me a Boston brother, but I told her nodog could measure up to you, so why try. (Close call.)

Seriously. I want the scoop on Tanner, man.

Goober love,
Stanley

3:05 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

If you stop in New York on your way to Canada, I'll watch a Yankee Game with you...

Abby xxxooo

3:23 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Oh boo hoo! Master is filled with glee over the Red Sox giving those Yankees what for.

Being stuck at home with the Doofus must be a pain, huh? At least they could leave you with a plate full of baseball watchin foodables.

Slobbers,
Mango

4:04 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Good evening joey
Beer and home run over which it enjoys oneself on stadium on wonderful weekend.
Please wait for victory. :D

from loved ume tyan

5:17 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

I think you two just need to come live with us! Mom said it would be okay!

5:34 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Joey...if Canada doesn't work out, you can come here. Dad is not too happy with his Cardinals either.

gussie d

5:48 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Summer = dog neglect. I don't know why.
Ike

6:04 AM  
Blogger Beckett said...

HI Joey,

MY Red Sox may be 8-0 against YOUR Yankees, but remember that they are only one game ahead in the AL east standings.

Beckett

6:14 AM  
Blogger JavaGirlBT said...

That's two games.

-Java

6:35 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Ok, I don't know why but Momma can't stop staring at that picture of you and Tanner and cracking up. Something about the doofus having his snooter in the couch cushions and looking extra-confused! We love it!

6:55 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

You poor neglected pup. I'm crying with you, and hope your weekend has better things in store for you. Sincerely, Miss P

7:45 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

Bummer! Hope you get some comfort food this weekend!

7:54 AM  
Blogger wally said...

That is some horrible neglect. I should definitely help Sophie sneak in to your house and we can order pizzas and make fun of Doofus. Who says old dogs don't know how to party?

wally t.

8:09 AM  
Blogger Rudy said...

Although Mom doesn't watch much sports she still prefers the Yankees so she's sorry they weren't winning that game. My aunt and uncle in NJ are big Yank fans!

Love
Rudy

9:27 AM  
Blogger Astrid Keel said...

ooh no! I hope the yankees and your parents redeem themselves this weekend!

11:57 AM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

It's still early, Joey, they will come back to life. In the meantime, if the humans leave you again, just go find that bag of chips and devour them.

Woos, the OP Pack

12:37 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

To Canada? Why? To become a Blue Jays fan?
Play bows,
Zim

12:46 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

We hope the weekend gets better for you.

Simba and Jazzi xx

12:53 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
We need a plan to beat the Red Sox!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:22 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Oh Joey, We are so sorry it made you sob..We hope you got to eat those chips..That will surely help..and besides you know it will turn around!!1 Love A+A

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home