Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Update from the Desert





Our aunt left today and we will miss her. As you can see from the photo above I got busted being kind of snuggly. Stupid pupperazzi!!

Just an update on me, since I am sure you all wondered what I have been doing while Tanner has been playing mr suck up. Well, my poos are improving, I have been watching baseball and working on my tan.

Tanner has been sucking on this thing...




Its a deer antler and it has him quite perplexed, but I will let him tell you about that tomorrow...

We will be catching up on bloggies this weekend, we have missed you guys a lot!!

21 Stains:

Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

it looks like you are sharing your toys with your auntie ...that is a very good puppy. I hope we can get some company soon...i need some lovin....i cant wait to find out how Tanner killed a deer.....wha a guy

6:12 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

So, your aunt didn't vapourise?

She's a tough one!

Tank woo fur sharing your snuggly self!

It will sooooo get SB HOT!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

6:24 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Ah Joey, I really really missed you!
And that gopher museum is so totally real! I haven't been there myself, but it is right next door to where I was born. Can you believe it?!

xo
SB

P.S. On my way to A&A's to check on that peanut post. Did I tell you they gave me a bag? And a patriots bandana?

8:02 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I'll take one of Tanner's eyes if there is no brain matter attached.
Ike

9:12 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

Joey, no matter how hard you try to hide it we know you are a softie!
That picture with your auntie just proves it.
Thanks for the update on your poo.........
love
Martha & Bailey xxx

1:12 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

I hate it when the puparazzi catch me snuggling! You look kinda shocked in that first photo!

I know you will miss your auntie. Maybe you can go visit her sometime?

1:44 AM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Hi Joey
Glad to hear from ya matie.
Hope you and Tanner have a great weekend.

tailwags
Noah

2:22 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

Looks like you had a little quality time with your Auntie, too...

Can't wait to hear more about the visit...

Abby xxxooo

3:27 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We have those deer antler thingies too! We got them for Christmas and they're still going strong! Mom says their kind of pricey but so worth the bucks!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

5:03 AM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

There you are, Joey, we missed you! Thanks for the poo update too.

Happy weekend, the OP Pack

5:25 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

We miss you too! glad you are feeling a bit better and hope to hear more soon. Much as we love the Doofus, he wears thin quickly!

gussie d

5:43 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

We are so happy you had fun with your Aunt.We have those deer antlers too.Archie says it is gross and won't touch it..I think I don't know what the heck it is...Love A+A

6:19 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Your Aunt seems pawesome! The way she has those knees curled for PERFECT snuggling... she's a natural. She should get a dog and then BLOG!

6:51 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

Aunts are meant to be snuggled with. I wonder if the deer antler is tasty.

7:22 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

I'm so glad that you had a good time with your aunt. When is she coming back?

I'm anxious to hear about the deer antler, too.

8:50 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

Sounds like a fun time with Auntie.Use fake tan Joe..much safer. I usually do my face each side and my ears. Works a treat. As for that antler...crickey. Impressive. the ones here come attached with the not so dear little deers below.Another one chase me and the leggeds this week. I swear I can run without my leggeds touching the ground....

Wiry wags n kissies, Eric xxxx

10:27 AM  
Blogger Heather and Pumpkin said...

I've seen those antlers at the pet store but my mommy wasn't sure if I would like them. I am curious to see how they work.

xoxo
Pumpkin

12:02 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

hello joe stains its dennis the vizsla dog hay holy cow!!! yoo guyz tuk down a deer??? amayzing!!! how did yoo do it??? weppons? traps? i must no!!! ok bye

6:34 PM  
Blogger the TN Bull Terrors said...

Glad yer havin fun wif yer aunt!

Feather, Darla, Pappy & LizzaBella ^..^

9:03 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

We've missed you, Joe!
Tail wags,
Storms

7:23 AM  
Blogger doyle and mollie said...

OMD tanner ate bambi

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home