Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Bored bored bored bored bored bored bored...

This is Tan Torkelson and I am SO BORED. I am grounded and so is my Twinnerer.




All I can do is SIT in the yard...




bored. bored. bored. bored. bored. bored.




ARGH what can I DO?!?!?!?!




I meditated like Mango to see if I can figure out what in the heck I can do with my time...

Then I remembered Agatha's Bomb Shelter and it gave me an idea!!!!


So I am using my decorashun skills and I am creating my OWN bomb shelter...of course Mom had to totally SPY ON ME!?!?!



How does it look?!?!?! Let me know if you want to come over and watch a movie!!!

32 Stains:

Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

Which "Pirates" movie is that? Is it the first one? If it's the first one I'm there!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Tanner, I love your bomb shelter. Can I lay on that couch. I like Johnny D too. Mom had a smoke with him once a long time ago. She says he's really little.

xo
SB

11:00 AM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow that is some shelter there tanner....does it stay nice a cool in there....and iw as ondering.i know you and twinnerer are grounded...but with your flying ability....is it really possible to be grounded...hmmm..just askin

11:58 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Tanner...

Wow...That's a great bomb shelter...

Did that all fit under the bed or was it the couch???

Abby xxxooo

12:09 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner!
Your bomb shelter is pawesome!
Good job!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

12:17 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Mom mom wants to come over if Johnny Depp is there.
Ike

1:56 PM  
Blogger The Black and Tans. said...

We're on our way!

Molly and Taffy

2:13 PM  
Blogger doyle and mollie said...

keen as to join you in your bomb shelter maybe lacie can bring some smoothies...

2:22 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Great bomb shelter. We thought that was supposed to be your mom spying on you, and figured you would be grounded for totall years.

Whew


gussie d

2:42 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We're in, Tanner! What a comfy bomb shelter! We can bring the pizza!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:53 PM  
Blogger Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

Are we allowed on the couch?
Morgan

3:57 PM  
Blogger the TN Bull Terrors said...

Grounded? AGAIN?!?! We want to come over, but Feather & Darla are grounded too, DawgMom says NO-BULLY gets to go cause of them! We haven't blogged about it yet cause DawgMom is still mad about it! Get over it already! Sheesh!!

Feather, Darla, Pappy & LizzaBella ^..^

4:18 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Woah! What a bombie. Agatha will be so proud. You have learned books and all. I'll be over if you have icecreams during the interval.

Wiry wags, Eric xxx

4:30 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

I bet Joey is relly gonna love that pawsome bomb shelter the next time there is a thunder strom!

4:31 PM  
Blogger doyle and mollie said...

shall i bring wolverine?

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Tanner, you made your own secret bomb shelter? It looks great! We'd love to come over and watch a movie with you - if we'll fit.

See ya!
Joey and Zeke

4:56 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

That's an awesome bomb shelter - we'll come if you have room. Not sure we can fit under the bed, though.

Woos, the OP Pack

5:13 PM  
Blogger Dughallmor Beagles said...

Woooo......we're coming for the sofa.....Mum's tagging along so she can drool over it while watching THAT MAN!
Can we have your zip code for our GPS??
Slobbers xx

7:11 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00fs, cool bomb shelter, Tan the Man...but y did ya come out of it..bol ur mama wuz followin u around wiff the camera...

b safe,
~rocky~

7:11 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Tanner!

You're the SUPREME tunnel rat! LOVE the bomb shelter. I couldn't see the last photo but I'm guessing it is something piratey! Anytime, man. Just let me know when movie night is!

Goober love,
Stanley

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanner you are too cute.

9:31 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

At least woo aren't in Doggie Jail like my pal Ziggy!

He chewed thru his tieout - ran off - got pikhked up by the A-THOURITIES!


Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Hi Joey The Good!

9:44 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

WHOA yours is WAY fancier than mine!! AND HOW DID YOU GET JOHNNY D IN THERE???????? Well I can see I am going to have to redecorate mine now....I can't be outdone by a boy......Love Agatha

7:47 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

DOOF!!! Way to go!! She is CRAZED, INSANE, saying your bomb shelter is better than hers and she is going to have to TOTALLY redecorate and YOU GOT HER OUT OF MY HAIR!!!! I LOVE YA MAN.......Love Arch PS want to come over and watch my slat screen in my crate?

7:48 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

Yes, we want to come over and watch a movie with you in your cool bomb shelter!
Can we bring popcorn?
love
Martha & Bailey xxx

9:46 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

WOWZERS! Can I sit on the couch?!?!?
Play bows,
Zim

9:49 AM  
Blogger Stella said...

Wooo, Tanner! Your decorating has certainly improved since your visit to the Mountains.

I think I'd come if you had something besides pirate movies but on the other hand, no, you always wind up in such bad trouble, and thats not for me.

Kisses,
Stella

10:49 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Flash and I will be over whenever you say the word.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Tee said...

Woo! What's a real cool bomb shelter. We thinks we can stay in there forevers!

Hehehe.

Licks and wags

Tuffy and the Dog WOods Pack

7:17 AM  
Blogger Tee said...

Woo! What's a real cool bomb shelter. We thinks we can stay in there forevers!

Hehehe.

Licks and wags

Tuffy and the Dog WOods Pack

7:17 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

I'll bring the popcorn!

1:31 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Holy crap! My momma has total home theater envy now. Sheesh!

I am liking your bomb shelter for sure. I need one.

Slobbers,
Mango

4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home