Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I didn't FORGET, it is TANNER TUESAY!!!!!!!!

GUYS my Aunt is the coolerest she shares her yogurts and toasts with me in the mornings and she totally spilled lots of that bird food and I ate that TOO!!! OMDOG!! We will be back on THURSDAY for reading blogs and regular postings, but for NOW...




WHATSSSSSSSSUPPPPPPPPPPPPP?!?!?!?!




I am happierest to spend this time with my AUNT?!

29 Stains:

Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wassssssssssssuppppppp...lol

9:37 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Dude, you better control your eye!
Ike

10:01 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Sounds to me like your aunt is one cool customer! ENJOY, man!

Tell Joe that his eyes in that video where he's telling your dad he's not done playing? His eyes are hilarious as they follow the camo toy up and down, up and down! CRACK me UP!

Goober love,
Stanley

10:49 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh it definitely shows on your face!!!!!!!!

I hope your eye doesn't pop out though, please, please be careful not to get too exciterated......

lotsaluv Marvin xxxxx

12:57 AM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Oh I think your Aunt really loves you a whole lot.. enough for her to purposely spill the bird food for you!

1:01 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

It sounds like you're eating good and having lots of fun, Tanner!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:52 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Tanner...

Having company is great...They give lots of treats & spend lots of time saying how cute you are...

Enjoy...Make sure you share your Aunt with Joey...

Abby xxxooo

3:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your aunt sounds like the very best kind of aunt to have! Say hi to her for us! I'm so glad she could visit you!

See ya!
Joey and Zeke

4:52 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I hope woo have kept her out of the sun!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

5:20 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Whoa, Bird Food, too? Well don't be confused when you clear the room, if ya know what I means.
Sounds like the bestest of times!

6:07 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

I love sissies and Aunties. They are cool. Enjoy her company

gussie d

6:10 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Aunties are the BEST! I bet she totally thinks you're sweeterest and that Joey is grumpierest!

6:37 AM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

We are so glad you are enjoying that visit with your aunt! Have you started chirping or growing any feathers???lol...
Ozzie & Rocky

7:49 AM  
Blogger Rosie said...

So Happy you are having fun with your awsomerest auntie!
Loves form pugs,
Rosie Marie

7:52 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

Awesome! So glad you're having fun! I *heart* aunts AND uncles!

8:08 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Sounds like you're having a BLAST!
Play bows,
Zim

8:44 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

Those were the best pictures - our mum is just sitting here laughing at them!!!
Enjoy your time with your aunt guys - she sounds cool.
love
Martha & Bailey xxx

12:54 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Hey Tanner, Very happy for you, but I sure hope Joey is getting some of those goodies too. And that his poops are okay

xo
SB

3:20 PM  
Blogger Astrid Keel said...

Super pictures! I need to get me some bird food to look so good!

5:46 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Glad to know you are having a great time with your Auntie!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

6:05 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00fs pups, have fun wiff ur auntie..we b here when u gits back..

b safe,
~rocky~

8:39 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tanner
Youw aunt sounds absolutely the coolewest fow suwe! Toast and yoguwt, niammmmmmmm!!!
Wassssssssssssssssuuuuuuupppppppppppppppp!
keep entewtaining hew
smoochie kisses
ASTA

9:51 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

Nothing better than having an aunt that drops things.

11:17 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

I think you are cute Joe... are you a boston terrier? I'm a Weimaraner. But you sorta look like a Boston Terrier I played with. My mom posted a video of us playing @ dog beach go look - that little dog argued w/me like no other..
I had the last word though
BOL..
BELL

9:20 AM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We can't believe we missed this - been too busy around here. Nice to have such a sweet auntie, isn't it? And your Diamondbacks really nailed our Royals last night:(

Woos, the OP Pack

1:39 PM  
Blogger Deetz said...

Boing Boing.....bol
I just love seeing your faces
Deetzy

1:44 PM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

Your aunt sounds really cool!!!!
Kaos

3:11 PM  
Blogger Petra said...

Your aunt isn't going to want to leave you!

8:47 AM  
Blogger Tee said...

Ohhh now that's a real happy face!

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home