Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, June 04, 2009

I am officially pawesome!!

Look what Mom and Dad got me...




Its a Yankees collar!! FINALLY!! The Doofus has had a Dbacks collar for like 2 years but the Yankees one was on back order, because the Yankees are SO COOL lots of dogs want them.




It came with a cool bandanna too, how pawesome is THAT?!




The Doofus is clearly jealous because his Dbacks are doing terrible and my Yankees are doing a LOT better!!!

I think Tanner's Dbacks are starting to lose it...

Their up and coming star, Justin Upton, has started
talking to his helmet?


upton talking to his helmet
The next night after he did this, he hit a grand slam?!?!! Do you think there is some kind of microphone or live feed to the Lacie Beast in there?? I am a little scared...

My creation

29 Stains:

Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Cool collar, Joey!

-da boyz, Cosmos & Juneau-

7:50 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

you really are pawesome joe...did you know my mom was born the same day as mickey mantle...that is her claim to fame she says...(um joe...mjs mom here...the same day..not the same year...).anyhow just keep on being pawesome little fella...keep on being pawesome

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Joe, I love your new Yankees collar - it's SO COOL! The bandana is pawesome, too! Zeke and I are definitely going to have to start lobbying for some Marlins stuff. Happy first anniversary to your mom and dad! That's great!

See ya!
Joey

8:50 PM  
Blogger doyle and mollie said...

flash! and me thinkin we should get lacy to share that smoothie recipe!

8:53 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Yes, PAWESOME!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

9:12 PM  
Blogger doyle and mollie said...

snap... well nearly - i saw it was your moms b'day on the 30th (lacie told me), my moms was on the 31st - scary eh both our mums are geminis no wonder they are all over the place arf arf boing!

9:15 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

way to go Joe! Lovely jubbley collars, you are the pawesome one indeed!

Have a grrrrreat weekend! I am a bit late with my blogging as I have been incarcerated while my humans enjoyed themselves in the sun.

lotsaluv, Marvin xxxxxxxxxxxxxoh and Jeannie xxxxxxx

9:49 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

Tanner is giving your Yankees bandanna the stink-eye! If anything happens to it, I think we know who's responsible ...

9:54 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

OH MY DOg Joe
That is the coolest!!!!!!!!!!
You make a pawfect wepwesentative fow the yankees..I'm so pwoud of you. No wondew Tannew is jelly.
I'm going to have to have a tlak wif my BFF
smoochie kisses
ASTA

10:18 PM  
Blogger Stanley said...

JOE!

You always are lookin' fine, but that Yankees collar really pulls your whole outfit together. And of course, blue is one of your colors (you had your colors done, right?)!

Looks to me like you had yourself a nice time in mountains. I thought for sure you'd take Tanner out and get him permanently "lost," but alas, you were a good big brother.

Tell your mama that she looks great in her cooking smock. So, is everybody asking her & your dad when they're going to have puppies (if they're going to have puppies)?!

Extra goob smooches for both your mama & dad on the first anniversary.

Goober love,
Stanley

2:36 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Pee S

Your girlfriend (Sophie) talks about you ALL the time. I just thought you'd like to know that.

Goob love,
Stanley

2:36 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

Oh...I love your new collar & bandanana...But you were officially pawesome even before you had them...

Go Yankees !!!!

Abby xxxooo

3:10 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

That collar is so cool!

The colors are really you!

4:48 AM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

That's a pretty snazzy collar mate. You really look the business now.

tailwags
Noah

4:57 AM  
Blogger Stanislaw said...

I bet that smoothie is full of antioxidants and protein. Not one thing more. Delish!

5:40 AM  
Blogger Beckett said...

Oh, Joey. That's IT! I am going to borrow my mom's credit card and order myself a RED SOX collar and bandanna just as soon as she goes to work.

Beckett

5:50 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Just bark the words and I'll phetch a PHILLIES khollar fur woo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

6:48 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

What a pawsome collar, Joey! I wish I could get a Cubs collar, PA is a Cardinals fan (yuck) and he won't let me wear a Cubby collar.

Cool bandana, too.

7:31 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Yankees, huh? Oh well, you are otherwise a perfect little guy.

That is super freaky the way the beastie is trying to add baseball coach to her resume. I think it involves more than spiking the gatoraide, though.

Slobbers,
Mango

7:52 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

You look awesome in your new collar and bandana!
Luv,
Dave

8:31 AM  
Blogger Nibbles Treats said...

You'd be even more cool if that were a Cincinnati Reds collar. Red would be smokin' hot against your lovely black and white fur.

Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

9:16 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

So cool! I wonder if they have those for the Rangers!

10:00 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

We just loved your new collar and bandana - how cool you look!
We are glad your team is doing well although we dont really understand it!
Lacie just pops up all over the place - perhaps she wants to make you a smoothie.
love and kisses
Martha & Bailey xxx

10:22 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

nice new collar - now you're stylin'... Most definitely Pawsome... Bell needs some Padres stuff.. hope our team does good BOL

10:37 AM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We bet that new collar and bandanna will bring the best of luck to the Yanks - they look really good on you.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

5:36 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Wellllllll,it is a nice color... and you look nice in blue( we are trying here Joey but really WHAT CAN WE REALLY SAY????!!!) except we love you.....A+A

5:52 PM  
Blogger Dughallmor Beagles said...

Oh you are da man now! You should post your blue neck gear to Sue....details on our bloggy :D
Have a great weekend!
Slobbers xx

6:25 PM  
Blogger Teddy said...

Great collars, you guys!! I'm sure your team is feeling revved up from your support. I predict some wins!!

Teddy

8:20 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You're new collar and bandana look awesome on you, Joey!
We bet your mom will have a hard time getting that collar off your neck to wash it!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home