Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tan Torkelson DEER SLAYER!!!!!!!

Joey totally rescued that WHEELY baby!! Can you believe it?! Well he is not the only HERO around here... I saved my family from a giant terrible scary DEER!!! Joey was off being Detective Stains and Dad was totally asleep and Mom was uhm in that Shower when a GIANT DEERS came in my yard!!! (Note from Joey: which is surrounded by a 6 foot concrete fence in the middle of Scottsdale)

I TOOK IT DOWN and totally destroyed it to BITS!!




This SINGLE deer antler was the ONLY THING that survivorated the BRUTAL and LETHAL attacking!! You can see that even I am shocked by my super DEER slaying POWER!!




I was thinking about starring in my own movie called DEER HUNTER but Mom said that was already made. hmph, that stinks.




Oh well I am just happy to SAVE MY FAMILY and have this tasty deer antler to chew on!!

(another note from Joey: you can buy one of those online in several stores. No completely made up vicious attack of a totally imagined deer has to happen. They are called Antlerz and they have withstood a week's worth of the Doofus's chewing with very little wear)

28 Stains:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I saw my furst DEER Tuesday am!

I was in my spot - Mom noticed I went to look at 'something' -

There was a DEER between my yard and the 10th green!

She took some pikhs but they are tooooo fuzzy to show!

I wanted to play soooo much!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: The OP KS Pakhk needs woo to stop by....please

7:30 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

One thing I know for sure... Tanner has a big imagination!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:59 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

How about a movie called Doofus the Vampire ... I mean Deer Slayer. Maybe Joss Whedon will direct and you can get that Angel guy to be your love interest. Oh, wait, that might not work.

Okay, how about a Deer Hunter remake.

xo
SB

8:04 PM  
Blogger Murphy Dogg said...

Way to go, Tanner! You're one tough dude. The only thing I ever killed was that bird in Baltimore and that wasn't even on purpose!

C-ya,
Murphy Dogg

8:18 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Good job Tanner (even if it was only in your mind)

8:20 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

Ah, Mr. Torkelson, you do tell good stories, don't you?

This was a whoppper!

Kisses,
Stella

8:53 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tannew
Weally????
WOw I'm soopew impwessed..
umm, so you ate the whole deew?
i bet you'we going to leave some amazing stains aftew that meal, hehehe
smoochie kisses
ASTA

9:17 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

Where's the rest of it? Hope it wasn't too bloody. You're lucky. My humans don't let me chase deers. Won't even let me eat their poop treats.

Deefor

10:18 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

He proves the size of that dot every day.
Ike

10:29 PM  
Blogger Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

mom just ordered me one of those!
did u send the rest of the deer you saved your family from out to be butchered? Maybe I am getting a piece of it? that would be so exciting...
Morgan

12:15 AM  
Blogger Charlie - The Big Dog said...

Hehehe, You showed that stupid deer!
Good Workz!
C$

12:45 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Will your mom be making any venison stew with the rest of the deer?
Those Antlers are awesome! We have them too and they last and last!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:37 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Joey was fantastic solving the wheelie mystery. Quite an elaborate rescue effort.

I believe you, Tanner, you are a great hunter.

Slobbers,
Mango

2:56 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Tanner...

Did you hide the rest of him in the bomb shelter?

Abby xxxooo

3:26 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Joe! Thank goodness they have you there to protecterate them.

wally t.

ps. We have those antlers, too. My brudder and sister like them but I'm just meh about them. I prefer the venison.

3:30 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Tan Torkelson...I lived in Azrizona for a LOOOONG time and never had a deer in my back yard.

You are one lucky doggie

Teka Toy Dagger

5:20 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

Yes Tanner, you have to come to the woods with us - we need a Deer Slayer - we are good at tracking them but need your skills for the next part.
Perhaps we could have the antlers on the wall!!!!!
love
Martha & Bailey xxx

5:20 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Tanner, I really hope it was not Rudolph. Ya know they travel around mid-year to work on the naughty/nice list?! I think we all know where you're going to be this year...

6:32 AM  
Blogger Astrid Keel said...

wow did you take the deer down by yourself? That's totally amazin'!

7:08 AM  
Blogger Nibbles Treats said...

Everyone deserves to be a hero or at least feel like one. Way to go!

Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

7:17 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Well, but a giant deer COULD have gotten into your yard! We have a 6-foot fence around our backyard, with a concrete mow-strip underneath it all, and we have coyotes that get in there!
So because of that, I say - way to go, Tanner!!!
Love,
Ammy

7:59 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

Good job on that deer! Wowowow!

8:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hmm Tanner, if you want to attack a deer, check out the one on my blog today. In fact, after Joey reads her comment, he may want to help you!

Your pal.

Petey

10:31 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Wow, Tanner! You should come visit me when it's deer hunting season because you could help my dad get one and I could have an antler like yours.

10:31 AM  
Blogger Kodak the Eskie said...

So cool that you got that big deer and ate him! I've never had deer antelors but I bet they are tasty!
Did you share with Joe?

Hugs, Kodak

12:44 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Tanner. Hmmm was that a porky pie about the deer?

Wiry wags n kissies, Eric xxx

Joey Great work on saving the wee wheelie kiddo. You looked just like Columbo.

2:42 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

I think his dot is getting bigger!!!

4:15 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

hello tanner its dennis the vizsla dog hay wow grate wurk tayking down that deer!!! i am stil not shoor wot a deer is but if they hav antlers they must be daynjerus!!! ummm i just hav wun kwestchun wot is an antler??? thanks ok bye

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home