Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tan the grounded dog...

I AM GROUNDED?!?!? Can you guys EVEN believe it???

Scooter and I decided to try to make some of that good BBQ food ourselves and we remember watching all those peoples pouring on that lighting fluid and then having nice BBQ fires. We didn't know that you did not need the ENTIRE bottle and maybe some gasoline and maybe some kerosene just to make it start!

SO we called that Fire Department and they came but then I was like OMDOG you guys have to POSE for a picture first for my BLOG OK!?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SO while we did that, a garage sorta BURNED. WOOPS!!!!! So now I am grounded. I had to take Scooter home and now I am stuck here...

So since I was home I had to find something FUN to do...and here it is...



Did you see me go BOING BOING BOING!!!!!!?!?!?

Don't worry, when Dad was done he gave me that bottle!


So I got one GREAT Package in the mail today and I will get to post about that tomorrow!!

37 Stains:

Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

Tanner Torkelson, you should have heard my wierdo mom cheering you on to knock over the table....she was so happy...guess what...i do the same thing with empty bottles...it is so funnerest...sorry you are grounded but at least you got to have fun..do the crime enjoy the time...that is what mom used to say to the brother and sister when they got grounded

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we love water bottles! we also love gatorade bottles, but only with gatorade in them

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go, Tanner! You are one boingy dog, and you have a very nice dad, too.

See ya!
Joey and Zeke

7:47 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner!
It does not look like you were grounded!
I had a good laugh with your videos!
You got the bottle at the end!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:49 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

I thought that you were going to knock that table on your dad for a second there.

7:52 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

What a way to celebrate memorial day. I think the fireman had a very memorable memorial day too. Did they say thank you to you?

Luv
Snowball

8:03 PM  
Blogger Willie and Waylon said...

That is a great video - Tanner is so much like Willie it is scary!

8:33 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

OMD! My mom would sooooo kill me if I pulled that BS! You are soooo lucky you have nice pawrents!
Ike

10:30 PM  
Blogger Twinkle a.k.a Chicken Little said...

Haha Tanner, sorry for not dropping by often nowadays. You sure love the bottle. Maybe we should have another BBQ...lol.

1:49 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

It took you forever to knock that dumb table over. Come on! You need to practice that whole boing boing thing more.

I love those water bottles because they make great sounds when you crunch on them.

Slobbers,
Mango

3:17 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh the things pawrents do fur the sake of getting a video!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Woo really need to work on your BOING BOING - it shouldn't have taken THAT long!

4:00 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Tanner...

You really like water bottles, don't you...

I took notes...That BOING thing could be usefull...

Abby xxxooo

4:10 AM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Haa Tan Torkelson you got it. All that boing boing boing actually worked. Well done matie.

tailwags
Noah

4:13 AM  
Blogger Charlie Daniels said...

G'day Tanner

For a second there I thought you were practising your paradiddle on the table.....

Great result though :-)

Cheers

Charlie

5:11 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Aren't empty water bottles the best!

And I guess Joe doesn't share your love of them...

PS: I love to do Boings at the bird cage!

5:16 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Wooof- Glad you and Scooter are OK, that was some fire you had going. Did you get to eat any of the BBQ, or did you give it all to the firepeople.

gussie d

5:39 AM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Tanner, now we can totally understand how that earthquake occurred at your place! Are those plastic bottles really that good? We might just have to get some for us.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

6:11 AM  
Blogger Tee said...

Hehehe, looks like Firemen Graduation Group Photo taken at the expense of your burning garage!

What a funny post. We hope you didn't get into too much trouble - apart from being grounded ... for life?

Licks and Wags

Tuffy and the Dog Woods Pack

6:18 AM  
Blogger B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Yor wun crayzy hownd! HAHAHA! At ferst I thort yu wer arfter the remote control. I like to get that an hide it down the side ov the sofa. It's best to hav control ov that, utherwise yu mite not get the Simpsons on in time.

Wer thare bubbols in the warter? Is that wat gotcha? Miss Fluffy likes to watch bubbols.

Oooo I wanna kno wat's in the package.

:@}

6:24 AM  
Blogger Rosie said...

I am pretty boinging impressed that you got the bottle. Now - I would have ripped up the papers that you knocked down too!
Loves from pugs,
Rosie Marie

6:33 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Hey do you chew the lid off the bottle? That is what I do when when I get one. CHew the lid off, spit it out and then chew on the bottle.

6:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hee hee, I like how calm your Dad is while you're jumping like a bean all around the table, trying to get the water bottle! (We have those same tray tables!)

Hey guess what, Joey? Miss Sophie Brador is here in New York, just a few blocks away and I haven't met her yet!?! Maybe today - I'll keep you posted. Nothing to worry about, I'm a married man after all.

Your pal,

Petey

7:26 AM  
Blogger Stanislaw said...

Nice work with the room decor, dudes. I'm enjoying that flipped toy bin and all the good scattered about. I bet your folks are pumped about it!!!

Or maybe it was the earthquake? Hurricane Tan-Man?

7:27 AM  
Blogger Deetz said...

Wow that was so cool the firemen all posed for the bloggie...sorry about the garage burning down but it is better to have well done burgers instead of rare....I love water bottles too.
Boing Boing Boing.........lol
Deetzy

7:56 AM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

Cool videos Tanner. BOING! Just one little thing. Do you remember exactly WHERE you dropped Scooter off? He is Still MIA. Mom says he is soooo grounded. (when we find him.)
Hugs,
Sunny-

9:30 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

1. Sorry about the fire, dude.
2. Those TV trays make me CRAZY too!
3. Water bottles are great fun! Glad you got to play with it!

10:25 AM  
Blogger Astrid Keel said...

Wooo! Thank you for the instructional video... I was wondering how I could get Momster's Coca-cola off the coffee table, and your boing-boing showed me how to do it...! Braw haha!!!

10:54 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

Tanner - we thought you were pawsome trying to get that water bottle - well done!
Our mum absolutely loved the pic of the firemen and reckoned it was worth the garage burning down.
We cant understand why you would be grounded!
love and kisses
Martha & Bailey xx

12:27 PM  
Blogger the TN Bull Terrors said...

Oh no, we're sorry yer grounded again, Pappy is finally off groundations, but now Feather & Darla are grounded...BIG TIME!!
We left you an award on our bloggie, go grab it!

Feather, Darla, Pappy & LizzaBella ^..^

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Marvin said...

you are soooooooooooo funny!

1:42 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Hey hey Tan-Man! Were you going to put that fire out with the bottle of water? Ha roo roo roo!
Play bows,
Zim

2:05 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Joe,

I'm going to tell you a secret because you're a grumpy old man like me and I know you won't spill the beans. I knew we had to get rid of the Waylon Rat Boy because even though we got him every kind of toy--cuz, squeakies, chewies--his favorite thing was water bottles. I knew we had a little Doofus on our paws and we had to nip the problem in the butt. I mean bud.

wally t.

3:21 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00fs' heehee mama says that the way my daddy lights the grill when he has to use that fluid stuff..cool u gots that water bottle..

b safe,
~rocky~

3:56 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Forget about the fire, we would have been sooooo grounded for surfing and knocking over that table! You have a cool dad to just laugh! (pee ess....we have that same table at our house)

6:13 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

hello tanner its dennis the vizsla dog hay wow!!! that is a lot of trouble to go thru to get a bottel!!! wuz it ful of meet joose or sumthing??? ok bye

6:27 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

Hey Tan Tork, You are never not in trouble, are you? I mean all the time, ever day, week, month, year. Don't you ever get tired of making trouble?

BOING!

Stella

8:24 PM  
Blogger TwoSpecialWires said...

Well, now we know that only the garage burned down. But we have to say, your "grounding" doesn't look too serious. That looked like a lot of fun to me! BTW, since you seem to prefer bottles to rope toys, if you ever decided to reduce your supply of brand new looking booda bones, I know where you can send them. Mine look like shredded dental floss!

Jake

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home