Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, May 03, 2009

Back in the saddle again...

Mom is back home, Dad is still in Vegas. Reports are Mom saw THIS in Gram and Gramps' back yard...

cat invader!

The peach faced lovebirds came back yesterday!
And these guys in OUR yard?? As Tanner would say WTF? We leave the country for one weekend and all these animals try and move in??

Anyway... here is a cool pic of our Dad playing drums. MAN do I wish I had hair like their guitar player...

Flying hair and the smoke machine make for a cool photo

More from the wedding when we are back!!

PS Mom has like 2858765 posts in her blog reader to read, so we will be reading but may not be able to comment on everyones posts!

28 Stains:

Blogger wally said...

OMD those birds are so cool! And you're gone for a few days and a cat moves in? NOT COOL. Anyway I think you should most definitely get a wig for head banging purposes.

wally t.

10:47 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Tell your mom not to worry about my blog, because my lazy ass mom hasn't updated it yet.

I'm not sure about the hair. You'd get awfully hot in the summer with all that hair.

xo
SB

11:50 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

That looks like my long-ago friend Kit! Is that her!?!?
Tail wags,
Storms

11:53 AM  
Blogger the TN Bull Terrors said...

Love Birds in yer yard??!! The little boogers, DawgMom says be careful, she had Love Birds once & they don't love anybody, they dive bomb you & bite the heck out of ya, so be careful!

Feather, Darla, Pappy & LizzaBella

12:32 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
WOW! now that's haiw..I expect Lacie to be getting extensions once she see this.
Youw Dad is soo cool. You know what would be coolew?
You on stage wif them.

Glad youw Mom is back, she must have wun home to have you wif hew instead of catses and biwds.
Thanks so much fow being at the wedding. Mywna didn't cawe about the stain at all, she was so happy you wewe thewe..Fwiends awe what's impawtant. Not clothes.

You nominated meeeee???
Oh Joey , thank you so much! that is cool (pwobably no one will notice, hehehe)
I am honowed that you thought of me
love and smoochie kisses
ASTA
pee ess I know we'll nevew catch up..tell youw Mom not to wowwy

12:45 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Cats and birds and long hairs!!!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

1:58 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

hello joe stains its dennis the vizsla dog hay wow thats sum wild hare all rite!!! in fakt i am not even shoor it is hare rather then sum alien life form!!! ok bye

2:47 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

YUM!

Far Eastern KhatChikhken!

The bird is furry khooly kholoured too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

3:40 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

I think you should join your dad on stage. And wear a long blonde wig.

4:11 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

I wonder if that guitar guy uses a furminator?

Slobbers,
Mango

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that a siamese cat? watchout they can be mean!!! those birds are pretty, but would drive me crazy trying to jump up to reach them! i've almost reached the first branch in the tree in our yard, almost...

shiro

7:41 PM  
Blogger Suzuki said...

WOW! Your Dad plays the drums? So does my Grandpaw. They are noisy aren't they BOL
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

8:15 PM  
Blogger Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

tell your mum to get movin' and I agree with Wally. you need a wig!
you should keep the cat. they are fun to chase.
your pal, Morgan

10:45 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Are you REALLY sure you want to have hair like the guitarist??! **trying hard to imagine**

2:25 AM  
Blogger Stanislaw said...

Oh my feasting. I think I would have hair that like if I never saw that buzzy thing. What are my people thinking?? That hair is AWESOME!!!

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, those birdies are really pretty and that's so cool that your dad plays in a band! You sure looked spiffy at the wedding!

See ya!
Joey

11:03 AM  
Blogger Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Oh beautiful Siamese cat and birds!
Cool picture of your dad playing drum, I'm excited just to look at that, let alone enjoy his music in Vegas!
My angel Maltese brudder Ringo was naned after Ringo Starr, legendary drummer of the Beatles.
My dad played guitar before but now his fingers are stiffer than my paws.
Please comfirm that you still have the same addie as it posted on the Christmas Card Exchange list.
Love ya

11:04 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Hi Joey! Looks like you and Tanner made it back from the wedding in one piece!?

I was reading your posts from a few weeks ago...You and your Momma seem to be dog-food-geniuses.. at least that's what I think...

Could ya go read my bloggie??

12:19 PM  
Blogger The Black and Tans. said...

Joe

If we had seen that cat it would have lost all nine lives in one go!!!!

Molly and Taffy

12:34 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Please, no worries on blog comments - just read and enjoy. We just went through all that trying to catch up and it really is tough to do.

And don't fret too much about the birds and the cat - they will all vamoose once you arrive back on the homefront


Tail wags, the OP Pack

1:40 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Dog Joey, that dudes hair is pawsome. Though I think if I grew mine that long I might have to use Mom's straighteners for it to look like that. And bummer, wash it too. Perhaps not.

Wiery wags, Eric xx

2:17 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We're guessing you guys will be busy clearing out your yard of unwanted guests!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:34 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Hey guys, thanks for telling us what those lovebirds were. Our girl was too lazy to look it up herself. We had four come visit us again today. That's pretty cool that they are visiting your house too. Now that cat.... we would be mad if it visited our yard!

6:32 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

OMD, your dad is cool!
Ike

8:21 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

We hope that cat doesn't try to get those birds even if they aren't in the same place. Maybe some of that flying hair could land on your dad.

9:31 PM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

We are busy catching up with everyone after our weekend away.

Simba and Jazzi xxxx

12:59 AM  
Blogger Mason Dixie said...

Wow was I behind, I just spent some time catching up on your blog. You have been quite busy, baseball, weddings, vegas wow what a life. =)

6:17 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

what band is that? my cousin has long crazy hair like that but his band is called JUNGLE ROT and they are from Wisconsin

Joe is tooo cute!

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home