Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Adventure in Baseball!!!!!!

It is sooo hot in here, my toys are not even FUN anymore.



I decided last night that maybe I should GO somewhere and DO something fun. So I flew over to pick up my new CLONE buddy, Clan Clorkelson and we were off to see the DBACKS. Clacie said SHE had to come and then of course LACIE had to come. SHEESH, they are lucky I am strong enough to fly all of them!! (good thing Lacie lost all that weight, no way could I carry her FAT BUTT like she had before!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
You might wonder why I love those Dbacks?! Well, its because of this guy Eric Byrnes!! he is SO COOL. He can FLY, just like me!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
He also likes to yell WHATSSUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! a lot. What a COOL DUDE.

dbacks 6-17-08
So we watched that game and it was lots of fun and stuff, then we noticed like LACIE was gone?????

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
OMDOG!!!!!!!!!! She said the beer babes were short a girl and she VOLUNTEERED! She SWEARS her Mom will not mind that OUTFIT she is BARELY wearing, but what about that BELLY RING?!??! omdog. I was so freaked out and worried that Lacie's Mom was going to KILL me that I accidentally dropped Clan and Clacie in...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
THE POOL?!?!! Yep, here in HOT HOT AZ the field has a swimming pool?!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I couldn't think of what to do so I sort of just LEFT?! I got right on that new light rail Phoenix just got and came home. WOOPS. uhhh Butchy, you think you can pick them up?? I am kind of scared to go BACK to that field because maybe that pool water did something to Clan and Clacie... oh dear. And LACIE?! She probably got about 345098 dates with that outfit. Apparently they made it back for that SHOWER that Myrna had, so like I guess I am ok. I hope Clacie and Lacie's MOm is not mad at me!!

24 Stains:

Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

OMdoG Tanner.. 3 of you went to the game and you went home alone?!! I think you have some answering to do when your mom finds out!

7:10 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

i wouldnt get mad at you tanner...you were justtrying to have a little fun....ou will be just fine...maybe just stay away from lacie for a bit...

7:37 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner!
I don't want to tell you but I think you will be in trouble!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:10 PM  
Blogger Dewey Dewster said...

Wow, we know it gts hot there but we didn't know ya were sweatin' already....what was Lacie thinkin' ??? That belly piercin' had ta hurt....yep, a LOT !!!

There's a pool at the baseball park??? Wow, do fans get ta use it or just the players ???

Dewey Dewster here....

8:34 PM  
Blogger the TN Bull Terrors said...

Oh my! We hope you didn't get in too much trouble, but have you learned yer lesson? DO NOT TAKE GIRLS OUT THE NIGHT BEFORE A SHOWER! They are lookin for a party & will start early every chance they get!

Feather, Darla, Pappy & LizzaBella

9:46 PM  
Blogger Aki and Poopie said...

Goodness man, Tanner! why of all places, the pool?! I hope they were good swimmers like myself. I'd hate to think Poopie be dropped to the pool. I'm so sure they will tell on you dude... I can just see the smirk on JOey's face when he hears this.

tsk tsk.. good luck, buddy.

drooly kisses,

Aki

2:43 AM  
Blogger Snowball said...

wooohoo... Lacie look soooooo SEXY!!!! Did she go on a date immediately after the game?

I hope you did not get any trouble for what has happened.

Luv
Snowball

4:36 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Tanner...

OMdoG...Who knew Lacie looked like that under all the fuzz...

I hope you aren't in too much trouble...

Abby xxxooo

5:26 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Oops I remember the last time Lacie was in Azrizona and got in trouble for her cheerleader outfit. Or lack there of. Hope this turns out a bit better.

gussie

5:42 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

The desert heat sure does strange things to people AND khanines!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: JOEY: How do woo put up with him?

6:02 AM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Wow Tanner! We need to be more adventurous like you. We live close to the light rail and never rode on it yet.... or been to a Dbacks game. We really need to get out more!

6:40 AM  
Blogger Rosie said...

Tanner - don't you know about the buddy system? you never leave your friends. I sure hope they are OK.
Loves from pugs,
Rosie Marie

7:59 AM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

Hahah.. I'm glad it's not so warm around here!

9:16 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Oh, Tanner, this is just the beginning of hot weather which might bring more boredom for you. I hope you survive the summer!

9:30 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tannew

Ummm, what a mess..Lacie is sooo gonna be in twouble wif Mumsie..she's going to be gwounded fowevew. I hope Butchy was able to wescoo Clan and Clacie.
Youw hewo is vewy cool. I hope the misshaps didn't wuin youw fun and you got to cool off
smoochie kisses
ASTA

9:30 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

We are not sure we can cope with Clan & Clacie!!!
Best stick with the toy basket!
love
Martha & Bailey xx

9:32 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Who needs toys when you have grear adventures like that?!

Simba and Jazzi xxx

10:46 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Oh my dog! What on Earth was Lacie wearing?

Smoochies,
Solid Gold Dancer

11:22 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Wowzers. Do your mom and dad know what you've been up to?
Play bows,
Zim

2:34 PM  
Blogger -The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Yep Tanner - we guess - boyz just want ta have fuuu-n, yep yep!!!

-da boyz, Cosmos & Juneau-

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Tanner, it's too hot to even play with your toys? It must really be hot for the two coolest guys on the internet to be...wait a minute. What's that Lacie's not wearing? Whoa.

Uh...whatever I usually say!
Joey

8:37 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Dood! My mom would go ape if she saw me trash the house like that!
Ike

8:44 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

My goodness is all I can say.

9:38 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

Too hot to play with toys? What is the world coming to?

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home