Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, April 27, 2009

Where was I???

Tanner will share all the details about the baseball game tomorrow, but some dogs were wondering where I was when he was posting. I was out in the yard...

dirty dog
Having fun! Tanner is telling me here that I was going to be in big trouble, but Mom is liking that I seem to have more energy since I started this new food. She may just be paying attention to me more, I have always had spunk.

showing Dad his work
I had to go in and show my Dad too, he was pretty amused. See, when you are a 'Senior' dog stuff like this is 'cute'. Being 'mature' is not so bad!

30 Stains:

Blogger Stella said...

Thats all very cool, Joe, but my Mom would have brushed me off before I got in the house. No pictures of that here, maybe its because I am only two going on three. D'ya think?

Kisses,
Stella

8:36 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Us Senior Dogs have maturity and wisdom Joe.

Except for when the stupid humans dress us up, and make us look foolish.

Huh!

Marvin who is not at all happy or impressed at his new hat.........

8:48 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I am totally coming to live with you, Joe.

When I get dirty my Mom is a total pain in the butt. Also, I think I'd like to hang out and watch baseball with you boys.

I'll be movin' to your house this week, k? Don't tell your mom... it'll be a surprise!

8:52 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Be khareful...

Not evfurryone likes spunk!

I do though!

I soooo prefer spunk to doof!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Please tell Pawsylvania to STOP with the Arizona impression!

9:18 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

You are also looking quite fit and handsome too!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

9:56 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Hey Joey, I think you look like me because my coat has those same brindle colors. The senior food must be working magic!

10:11 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

Joe, we do like the more mature dog - expecially when the more mature dog still has a youthful outlook! How did you get all dirty? Are you like Bailey always rolling in something?
Glad your new food is suiting you so well.
love
Martha & Bailey xx

10:31 AM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

Of course you have spunk, Joe! And thanks for complimenting my collar. My mom is an recovery collarholic. She compensated for getting the little toy puppy with getting me lots of tough collars ;)

11:19 AM  
Blogger Jake of Florida said...

Spunk, huh? Isn't that just another name for terrieritis???

How's the p--p coming??

Inquiring moms want to know!!

Jake and Just Harry

11:23 AM  
Blogger Rosie said...

Hi Joe,
What exactly were you doing outside? Was that grass or hay you were rolling in? A tossel in the hay might suggest you were not alone - what ARE they putting in that food for SENIORS?
Loves from pugs,
Rosie Marie

11:51 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Way to go, Joey! Spunky seniors rule!

Love ya lots
Maggie

3:19 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Seriously. Being a senior has its perks! Dad said I didn't have to sit during Bananananana Formation today because I looked tired. Ha roo roo roo! I ate the bananananans then did zoomies with Zim.
Tail wags,
Storms

3:39 PM  
Blogger TwoSpecialWires said...

That stuff on your back looks like you had a good roll in the hay! Nothing can stop a senior!

BTW, I can understand why you don't like the cold.... you're naked compared to us! You are more than welcome to come give it a try, though - the snow - anytime you want!

Your furry friends,
Jake and Fergi

4:13 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Wow...were you doin' some serious roachin' today, Joey?

Tanner got grounded???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA...that's the best news ever since I'm still grounded...

Would you tell him to come and get Cloofus...he's getting annoying....

Love and kisses...

Laciegirlie

6:10 PM  
Blogger Teddy said...

Ha ha, I'll have to try that sometime. I haven't learned how to roll in the grass yet.

Teddy

6:25 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
I can see you were having a nice roaching outside!
You may be a Senior in age but you have the enthusiasm of a young boy!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:30 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Dude, you have to realize that everything you do is cute!
Ike

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

More energy is good. Liking the new food is good. But the big question is: how is the you-know-what?

See ya!
Joey

9:15 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

Still looking for that lost needle?

9:35 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

For a supposed old fella, you look like a spring chicken to me mate.
I'm not far behind you buddy.

Noah x

2:24 AM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Joey,
Just don't go and roach on the couch/ bed with those grass on your back.. your mom may not be that happy if you did that!!
Glad that the senior food is working... I think I need to have a change of diet too..

2:30 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Possibly trying to pick up the dead grass by playing velcro doggie?

Slobbers,
Mango

3:16 AM  
Blogger Aki and Poopie said...

nice hooman toes there Joey! hehe.. i am big toe afficionado, if you havent asked. :D

i hope your bad poo bade bye bye with the new kibble brand.

yahay!

drooly kisses,

Aki

3:25 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Mom thinks EVERY thing you do is cute!!

Hey, were you rollin' in something wonderfully stinky out there?

4:46 AM  
Blogger Dughallmor Beagles said...

What? You mean you get to roll in muck and you don't even get yelled at?? Can we please move in with you? Hehe :D
Glad to hear the new grub is working out....see ya!
Slobbers xx

5:31 AM  
Blogger Lacey said...

We wish our girl would think it was cute when we get covered with yard stuff. She always makes us shake it off before letting us in the house. That's why we roll around in dust now. We secretly shake that off in the living room while she is at work. Then she has to dust when she comes home.

6:55 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I agree Joe. It's just so easy to make the peoples smile when you do the most basic thing, which is good for a dog who is basically lazy, unless there is a tennis ball or cat around to chew on.

xo
SB

7:20 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

We would never have got in the house like that!

Simba and Jazzi xxx

7:44 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
Huwwah fow the new food if it's getting you mowe attention and also making you even "cute"
smoochiekisses
ASTA

12:16 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Whoa, Joe, were you out plowing down the grass? You are looking great!!!

Woos, the OP Pack

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home