Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Lets not talk about Baseball ok?

I don't know if you guys follow sports like we do, but the usual score of a baseball game is less than 5 runs per team. So when you see THIS you might wonder if someone messed up...

yankees
22!? 22 runs by CLEVELAND?!?!??! The stupid town where Tanner came from destroyed my Yankees!!!! As Tanner would say WTF?!!!

Mom came out to tell me that the Yankees game is starting soon...




I don't care, I don't want to watch!




Then the MENACE comes over to inform me his Dbacks won yesterday!




I think I am just going to lay out here all day and dream about football season...

27 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joey, Sophie would like to think about baseball, but only if its about how she can get the ball. I don't think she really understands the game. She would understand the hotdogs and beer though.

xo
S, mom of SB

10:33 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

oh well Joe, you know I don't follow any sports, apart from rabbits who run away from me (hey, I caught one this arvo!), but I hope your games all work out ok.

My J has just returned, and it is taking some time to get around all the dog blogs and catch up with the news.

I hope all is well with you and your family and of course Tanner. I hope he is behaving himself!

lotsalicks, Marvin The Returned Hollow Hound.

Mwah! Mwah!

oh and my Jeannie xxxxxxxxxxxxx

12:38 PM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

Joey baby: you're feeling the same way about the yankees as I'm feeling about my HABS. *sigh*

it's just not fair.

luv ya
lola smiles
xox

1:19 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

I know...I couldn't believe it myself...

I'm just barkless...

Abby xxxooo

1:21 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

We are sorry you are disappointed! Perhaps you should have a treat to cheer you up - remember it is only a game.....................
love
Martha & Bailey xx

1:30 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Hmm... well ... um... think on the positive side. Um... wait.... it'll come to me......

Play bows,
Zim

2:07 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Ah, poor Joey, poor Yankees. And even with their new gorgeous stadium. At least you have a nice sunny spot in which to ponder.

Woos, the OP Pack

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joey be nice to Tanner. He is an innocent baby.

3:12 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
I took a nap for 30 minutes, when the Yankees were winning 2-0. And then we woke up and see the score. I could not believe it! 2-14! I thought... what the hell happened in those 30 minutes???
But well, lets forget about that game. Today they won!
Bite Tanner's butt to make him close his mouth!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

3:30 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Don't bake out there for too long. I would hate to see you get heat stoked.

Slobbers,
Mango

3:53 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Oh Joe..not to worry. It is early in the season yet, and they can always fire the manager.

gussie

5:10 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Are woo sure it isn't khonsidered a spring training game?


Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

5:24 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

I seldom have anything to say about sporting events, but I am interested to know how hot it was in AZ today.

How long can you lay out in the sun when it starts getting hot. I think Mango's words bear some attention!

Kisses,
Stella

5:40 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's, hmmm joey, me thinks ur yanks is losing..

b safe,
~rocky~

5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Joe, I'm sorry about your Yankees. I'll tell you what - you can be an honorary Marlins fan. They're doing amazingly great! It's almost too good to be true! Woo hoo! Go Marlins!

See ya!
Joey

7:45 PM  
Blogger TwoSpecialWires said...

You guys crack us up! You are CHARACTERS!

Do they sell Frosty Paws at baseball games? The least you could expect would be some in the freezer for those at-home games, especially when the people begin to get fussy. You can bury your nose in the cup and ignore the score.

Thanks for the b'day wishes! It was a great day, and a great weekend. We had left-over cake AND left-over Frosty Paws.

See ya soon,
Miss Fergi and Jake

8:33 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

I am sure Yankee will win more game later. It will be really sad if you ever give up of them.

Luv
Snowball

9:05 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Joey,
Oops.. sorry to hear that the Yankess lost. Hope you can cheer yourself up with a treat or two..

12:31 AM  
Blogger Suzuki said...

The only good thing about the Indians is that funny movie Major League BOL
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

2:10 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

The season is still young, Joey! Things can get better, right?!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

2:28 AM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

I'm sure the Yankees let the Indians win. You know, because the Yankees felt sorry for them or something.

6:40 AM  
Blogger Comet said...

How did that score get so high? Maybe your team will do better next time.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

Bummer! By the way, I saw a guy who looked just like you in my neighborhood today. He barked at me, so I thought it might be you...but then I remembered you don't live in Texas. heehee

12:10 PM  
Blogger Petra said...

Oh, don't worry, Joe. It's still early in the season and things will turn around. You've gotta have hope, see? I'm a Cubs fan and I know all about this kind of stuff.

1:07 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

I won't yap about the baseball cos I don't understand it.Sorry bout your team.

But Wow!! The ketchup from Scruffy Stan and Lacie - how pawsome was that?! Mom had a bottle of Heinz green tomato ketchup they did years ago- she thought that was good too..

Wiry wags, Eric xx

2:52 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Oh man we thought of you...Do you think that new stadium is cursed? Love A+A

5:30 PM  
Blogger Twinkle a.k.a Chicken Little said...

Joey, we dont follow sport but I do chase around my ball. I know you are dissapointed, maybe you can think of some new trick on Tanner to ease away your frust. *wink*


slurpy licks,
Twinkle

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home