Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Mom SAYS this is my LAST DAY?!

Mom Says this is enough of my HOGGING that blog but I say JOEY Hogs that blog 5 er um 7, all the other DAYS but TUESDAY. woops, I am yelling again and that makes some dogs annoyed. SORRY. woops. anyways...

Joey is like SO boring.



This is me doing my impresionation of Joey. Sleep Sleep. Fart Fart. Yawn Yawn. Fart Fart. But not me, I am all about having a good time!!!




I am going to play some FOOTBALL!!!!




I swear, sometimes, this football squirts out snacks! I promise it does, I guess its broken?? I guess I will do some singing then...I like to sing about Joey...




He's Joe Stains




He thinks he is the best and he knows all that stuff...




But OOOHHHHHHH HE IS JUST A BAD OLD DOOOOOOGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! lol




After singing I am sooo thirsty...




Is this MY water, Mom???




Hm, no its YOUR water?? Ya sure??




OMDOG it fell off of that table!?!?!?!




I will get it for you Mom. Ok um first I gotta *snarf chew chew* make sure *chew chew* its still good...

omdog and you want to know what that old man is doing while I am having SO much fun??




SLEEP SLEEP FART FART YAWN SLEEP SLEEP!

See, this should be MY blog! I am the interestingest and Joey is boring.

30 Stains:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh my!

Woo soooo like flirting with disaster!

Hugz&Khysss to JOEY,
Khyra

5:52 PM  
Anonymous tad said...

Woot! Tanner! How do you STAND all that excitement?!?! I am exhausted just READING this post!

:-)

6:11 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Um Tanner...ur um dot is growin' hooge in our kitchen...somedog said to "punch it down" and Eric said to bake ya in the oven...

I don't know what the heck to do with it...I'm thinkin' bout usin' it as our 4th dog...workin' on it....

Did you guys get a package this week??????????? We um ordered it like 50 years ago...and it "said" it was delivered today...hmm...let us know, kay???!!!

Love you lotsest!!

Laciegirlie

6:48 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

Listen Torkelson, I am really getting tired of you bad-mouthing Joe. He is ten times the dog you will ever be and if you don't quit, one of these days your door bell is gonna ring and someone who looks like a big dark Mango will bust your knees. Got it? Got it? Good.

Stella

7:11 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Joey! What is going on? Why is every day doofus day? And what is wrong with sleeping, eating, and farting anyway?

Slobbers,
Mango

7:22 PM  
Blogger Dewey Dewster said...

Oh Tanner....

Ya better hope that Joey doesn't read what ya said when he wakes up.......if he does, ya won't be sleepin' fer a week.....better hide while ya have the chance....

Dewey Dewster here....

7:46 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

oh tanner you are really the funnerest...but we still love joe too..sometimes we need some of that old guy wisdom

9:03 PM  
Blogger the TN Bull Terrors said...

A football that shoots snacks?? Oh we sooooo need one of those!

Feather, Darla,.Pappy & LizzaBella

10:55 PM  
Blogger The Black and Tans. said...

Tanner!

We sure hope you don't stand down wind of Joe when he has his, errm, flactulance problems!

Have a good weekend.

Molly and Taffy

1:46 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

TANNER! You and I think exactly alike! We need to get together and play till we drop and let the senior citizens have their naps! haha

Yer friend,
Mitch

2:32 AM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Tanner mate,
I'm with Joey. Sleep is good. You should try it. I think you'd like it.

Noah x

3:14 AM  
Blogger Aki and Poopie said...

I would like to personally congratulate, Mr. Tanner, for finally discovering one of man's greatest contributions to society- the mineral water bottle. Aren't they just the best?

Why don't we head out to the grocery and partake in some bottle mashing frenzy? You'd absolutely love the scrunching sound it makes.. oooohhh.. makes my tail stand on its end.... *delirious*

drooly kisses,

Aki

3:16 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

And you, Mr. Torkelson, don't toot occasionally???

5:33 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Tanner Tweety! We love having the opportunity to hear from you more frequently, but try to remember that SOME of us don't even have a regular DAY! Like, you have TUESDAY and the Wheelies have WEDNESDAY and what does Teka get....?????

NOTHING>

But I love you anyway

teka toy

5:56 AM  
Blogger Murphy Dogg said...

Hey Tanner,
Sleeping, farting, and yawning sounds pretty good to me, dude. Throw in some snacks and TV-watchin' and that's pretty much my dream life.
C-ya,
Murphy Dogg

6:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanner, as much as I always enjoy what you have to say, the name of this blog is "Joe Stains." It is not "Joey and Tanner." Joey was nice enough to give you Tuesday, and maybe you can negotiate for another day, but until then, WAKE UP JOEY!

See ya!
Joey

6:57 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

oh Tanner! I think Joey is gunna come back tomorrow and say some things about you... I just know it. He is gunna say you are soooo annoying, but I don't think you are!

7:11 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

What did I miss? Where is Joe?! Tanner, what have you done to your brother?!
Tail wags,
Storms

8:21 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Tanner...

Yep...You are interesting...

We never quite know what to expect...

Abby xxxooo

8:51 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

You mean Joe actually slept through the song you sang?

Do you have a place to hide when he wakes up?!

9:30 AM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

Sleep sleep fart fart yawn yawn? Wow sounds like Joey has had a busy day!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Tanner, If you could see inside Joey's head and see what he is dreaming about, I don't think you would dare say he is boring. Are you saying I'm boring? I'm kind of offended over here.

xo
SB

10:24 AM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

Tanner, you make me laugh so hard!!!! My sides hurt so bad! I think you better let Joey post for a few days so my sides will stop hurting so bad!
Kaos

12:44 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh Tanner you are much more exciting then Joe. I wish you could blog all the time.

Flash

1:56 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

Oh dear, you are sailing very close to the wind there! Remember Tanner reads this blog Joey!!!!
Stay safe
Martha & Bailey xx

3:08 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Sounds like my day - sleep fart fart fart sleep toot fart sleep.
Ike

3:31 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Archie said WAY TO GO getting the bottle off the table, he is proud of you.....(and he should know as he is soo good at it...) Love A+A

6:45 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner!
You are going to have problems when Joey wakes up! Promise!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

9:01 PM  
Blogger Chef said...

I bet you let a few rip when you're sleeping too, Tanner. I'm going to ask Joey.

xox
Chef

8:24 PM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

ok anok. i fink since i am yer twinnerer i wood be the wun to no. yep u iz defin, uh defa, uh u iz shur the mosterest intereseringest! so thar!
ok anok
scooter

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home