Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, April 03, 2009

Punk Rock Doggs!

We won the BEST CD from our friend Murphy Dogg! It is punk rock covers about DOGS and it even has a song that Murphy sang himself about being, well, an Asshole!

We totally had to start a pit in the office when Mom put it on...







Even Dad wanted in on it!!

I told Tanner he was NOT allowed to listen to Murphy's song because Tanner is a recovering POTTY MOUTH victim who used to LOVE to swear. He has finally got better after Mom canceled HBO so I don't want a relapse.

I haven't seen Tanner in a while but I am sure he is just bothering Mom for pets...









My creation

THANKS FOR THAT CD MURPHY, LOVE, TAN TORKELSON!!!!!!!!!

25 Stains:

Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

You know, Joey...I'm findin' Tanner more and more attractive...ya see...it's his butt...I dunno...just have been thinkin' bout it er um him lately...is he happily married?

So...it the DOT wending its way North to Iowa??? Heh heh heh...you so will hafta let us know!

Barkies...kisses and hugs...

Laciegirlie

5:03 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Tanner is bugging your mom for a pet? What kind of pet does he want? Isn't a doofus dot enough for him?

Mom says that music reminds her of her record store days when she used to be kind of a punk herself.

xo
SB

P.S. Your last two videos aren't showing up, so we're going to track them down on vimeo.

5:59 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Whoa, that music really got you excited:-)

Tail wags, the OP Pack

6:41 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

And now woo got my mom thinking of this
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1228817505185494583

YIKES!

The BEAST is after The DOOFUS???

*SHUDDERING*

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

6:49 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

LOL. I think Tanner is really having a relapse. :P

Luv
Snowball

2:10 AM  
Blogger Stella said...

Looks like Mr. Potty Mouth is back in town. I think you would have to do a whole lot more than cancel HBO to clean HIM up!

Good luck!

Kisses,
Stella

3:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you two always fight or do you have brotherly moments? wait ... brothers fight a lot

4:08 AM  
Blogger Rudy said...

Whoa I love that music!! Mom won't play that for me, she's too old and stuffy... she says we have little Ollie now and we can't let him go punk on us just now, wait 'til he's a little older and I have to be a good example. Hah!
I still like to rock out...

Rudy

6:12 AM  
Blogger Mason Dixie said...

that music really got you two going for sure. so much fun you two have with each other.

6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Joe and Tanner! I was named after the KING of punk rock, himself, Joey Ramone!

Gabba Gabba Hey!
Joey

7:08 AM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

lol, Joey, it looks like you were going to start head-banging in that first video!! lmao, you're a clown I swear! a cute clown though! xox

8:53 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

Cool moves!! We only managed to see the first video but will try again later.
Love
Martha & Bailey xx

9:58 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Nothing like some good head banging to get things straight. Can we call you Bevis and Butthead?

10:26 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

We love how you sneeze to the music Joe!

Paris and I "dance" like you two in that second video!

11:29 AM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Once you start with the HBO words... you never forget them!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

11:31 AM  
Blogger Rosie said...

OMD That had me going between the jingling collar, barking and nails on the wood floor I was: BOL BOL. Then I ran and pulled my bed out of my crate and started chewing it up. Boy good thing those CDS have explicit labels - they do make us go nuts - BOL
Loves from pugs,
Rosie Marie

2:07 PM  
Blogger Clover said...

Hi Joey,
In that third video you are soooo scary!! Tanner is brave to mosh with you.
Sounds like a pawesome CD!!
Love Clover xo

3:05 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

OMD!
Ike

7:16 PM  
Blogger wally said...

I would like to mosh with you.

wally t.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Suzuki said...

I'm a rocker dog! We should mosh sometime BOL
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

7:47 PM  
Blogger Summit the Super Mal said...

Woo there Joe~
Craziness....just craziness!!!
Your pal,
Summii

9:11 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
UmmmI think Muwpheys tewwific CD might have caused a welapse..I could be wong, but Something tells me, heheh
smoochie kisses
ASTA

11:07 PM  
Blogger Dughallmor Beagles said...

Awwww, we can't watch you moshing....your vids won't load for us :o( We'll try again later!
So, we're just gonna add you to the list, ok? Cos we keep losin ya bud!
Slobbers xx

6:35 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

The wooden floor helps with your dance moves, huh? A-S-S-H-O-L-E! Sing along!

Slobbers,
Mango

8:47 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Were part of those lyrics "I've got a cookie and it's time to rock"?!!? How cool is THAT?!?!
Play bows,
Zim

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home