Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, March 28, 2009

I am the luckiest dog!!

Between parties I managed to stop home to check out this package Mom was talking about...




OMDOG! HEARTS...#1...SOPHIE BRADOR...

I think I fainted for a minute!!! I got the package open and read the VERY private card and then found these things that she sent for my birthday...




WILD BOAR!! She knows that I could probably KILL a wild boar because I am TOUGH, but this sure is easier. I cannot wait to taste these!!




Also in the package was this guy, a Canadian Moose!! Check out the fun I had with this guy...












Mom said I totally look like I am smiling here!!

Here are some movies of my Moose and I...





Finally, this video is me personally thanking Sophie. I won't tell Mom what I am saying here, but Sophie will understand... (sorry about the loud TV in this one, Dad was watching The Young Ones)



Thank you SO MUCH SOPHIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

35 Stains:

Blogger Lou said...

Yes You are the luckiest. Wish I had a friend like Sophie...*woof*

12:27 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We betcha your new Canadian Moose would love to meet Cowboy Pig!
What a fun package from Sophie!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

1:58 AM  
Blogger Charlie Daniels said...

Oh No! Did I miss your birthday! I seem to have missed lots of stuff lately! I hope mum and dad are feeling lots better. Although I am not very happy with you dad, 'cause now TBU just keeps reciting Young Ones quotes!!!! ARRGGHHHH

Cheers

Charlie

"Vyvyan, Vyvyan, Vyvyan! Honestly! Anytime something blows up in this house, its always blame Vyvyan!!"

2:05 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

That Sophie is one sweet galpal!

We (well mom anyway) like the episode where they strike oil and Rick is preggers!

3:36 AM  
Blogger Toffee said...

okay we started to play your video and then mom turned it off b/c we were barking up a storm and would not be quiet when mom and dad asked us.

those are some neato treats - wild boar? pawsome. My mom and bro (Riley) like your Moose dude a lot since they are canadian.

Have a wonderful week!
I (okay mom) is off to meet my boyfriend Eric!!

5:09 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

OMD!

What a haul woo got!

Wild Boar...A Khandian Moose...and a special khard!

As fur the message woo sent her in the last video. oh yes...those sounds DO express IT well!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeWoo: Woo got the moose whilst Mom's transport today will inkhlude 'Skhwirrel'

5:58 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joey, You know I love that video of you on the couch with Moose, but the other two are just big black blobs. I sure wish they weren't. I want to see more of you!

xo
SB

6:42 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

What great stuff from Sophie...

I love your new Canadian Moose...Looks like you do, too...

I'm sure Sophie knew exactly what you were saying...

Abby xxxooo

6:56 AM  
Blogger Martha said...

You are a very lucky dog! What a great present - treats and a moose!
That was very kind of Sophie and a lovely surprise for you.
You certainly enjoyed playing with your moose.
love
Martha & Bailey xx

8:14 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Awesome videos Joey and Joey's mom. We think the stuffie is priceless.

gussie

8:34 AM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

That's a great gift! And mom had a good laugh watching your videos.

Virus

8:39 AM  
Blogger Lola Smiles said...

Yo Joey!!! I just about jumped at the screen when I saw Mr. Moose! He hangs with me too!

Check him out on a stick!! LOL

http://lolasmiles.blogspot.com/2009/01/mooosta-ki.html

10:00 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

You are for sure one of the luckiest pups that we know.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Jake of Florida said...

That moose is so cute!! What a perfect birthday gift from La Diva!!!

How are your humans? We hope they're feeling better!!

Woofs,

Jake and Just Harry

11:19 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

That is SO SWEET of Sophie!
I like that picture of you and your new moose friend. It DOES look like you're smiling!!!
Love,
Ammy

11:43 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Joe! You look so happy. Did the Moose smell like Sophie. When we played the video of your top secret message to Sophie I whined along with you. I mean, I talked in my super manly voice just like you.

wally t.

1:09 PM  
Blogger Petra said...

Yeah, I was just thinking that Canadian Moose might become a treasured friend like Cowboy Pig.

Sophie sure knows how to make you happy, and I love the way you thanked her for the present!

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What great presents from Sophie! With hearts! You are definitely one lucky dog.

See ya!
Joey

2:43 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow Joe....sophie really does love you...you are one lucky little terrorist...is your mom going to have to put the moose away with cowboy pig...or being a canadian moose maybe he is tough enough to look after itself..

3:00 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Sophie sent you a nice toy and yummy treats!
I am sure She understood what you said in the video!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

3:31 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Whoa...love that Moose...does he date???????

Joey...are the peeps feelin' better? Do I need to come by in my nursing uniform and MAKE SURE YOU AND TANNER ARE MAKING BROTH CORRECTLY? And cleaning the housie???

Hmm...I bet you guys are just givin' em beer and pizza...I'm right aren't I??

Sigh...

Let me know if my services are required.

Love,

Nurse Lacie

5:20 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Pawsome presents, Joe! You got some good Canadian loot from Sophie, that's for sure!

The wild boar treats are delicious, you'll love them. And some words of advice about your Canadian Moose - don't let Tanner near him! I used to have a Canadian Moose just like yours, and he exploded, just like that! So keep Tanner away, so you can hang on to him!

Wroo!

7:09 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

We LOVE the picture of you smilingWHen we heard the videos we have to admit we went BONKERS...love A+A

8:18 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joe
That is some love youw sophie sent you. wild boaw? only weally tough guys get to eat that, and that moose is fantastical..you must weally love it judging by what you said to Sophie and also that you totally ignowed the ballgame and devoted youw time to the Moose.
That Sophie is a doll!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

9:37 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun playing with the moose. What a great gift. We can't wait to hear how the boar treats taste.

ps. Comet made lots of stains today!

10:47 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Maybe you should be a little less moany next time you talk to your best lady. Sheesh.
Ike

11:26 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Isn't that sweet of Sophie! Those wild boar treats sounds delicious.. will you be sharing them with Tanner?
Hope that your mom and dad are feeling better!

12:36 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

The young ones, that brings back memories for Mummy and NSFF Daddy. What great gifts you got , that was very kind of Sophie.

Simba and Jazzi xx

2:08 AM  
Blogger Bae Bae said...

What pawsome gifts and you really look like you're smiling there

~ Bae

2:25 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

Hi Joe!
That is a pawesome package from Sophie! Hope your parents are feeling better now.
My blog is gone now, but I will be back soon, and I will let you know where to find me.
Love Clover xo

8:53 AM  
Blogger Tee said...

How nice a moosie stuffy!

Hope that keeps you busy while your pawrents work on getting better! Feed 'em vit c. apprently that works wonders.

Licks and Wags

Tuffy of Dog Woods

8:56 AM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

That moose looks like a lot of fun!!! I bet those treats are yummy, too.
Kaos

8:59 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Hey, that looks like Cowboy Pig to me too! Moose pig maybe.

I've had those boars treats! You will love them. I don't really know what part of the boar they are.

I didn't really understand your parting comments, but I suppose they weren't meant for me.

Slobbers,
Mango

P.S. Most peoples who meet me think my name is "Holy Shit" I'm not sure why, but I am relentlessly huger than they imagine.

9:55 AM  
Blogger The Puppies said...

We like that last video the best! You make such cute noises when you are teling Sophie thanks (and whatever else you said!). That mooose looks awesome... we would totally destroy it in a few seconds!!!!
xoxoxoxxo,
The Puppies

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute Joey. You sound like a baby in that last video. First time I've seen you smile too.

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home