Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The Dogter is IN!

WHATSSSSSSUUUUPPPPPPPPP Dogs?! So you know that the Mom is sick, Dad is almost better. I heard that LACIE was threatening offering to come be NURSEY to my Mom but I thought I should let you know that sometimes I don't just PLAY a dogtor on TV I am a dogtor!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
NOT that DOCTOR!! That is Dad's favorite Doctor, actually I think that ROSE babe is Dad's favorite ;) ;)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dr. Tan Torkelson here Mom, NO worries. Lacie saids I should make broth for Mom so I got right on that, Joey helped too!!




Joey helped me to get all those ingrediments together for some BROTH.




CHICKEN! I bet Mom will love those!




Joey said this is ANCIENT Asian ingredemint that makes the sinus go clear RIGHT away! Well that sounds good, THANKS Joey!!




This is some broths and vitamins, those will be great too!!! Joey said we need some medecines for coughing too. He said look in Dad's bathroom cabinet... OK!




Hmmm this doesn't look like MEDECINES!?




This looks like books about Planes and Whisky, WTF does Dad do in that bathroom?!?! Stupid humans!! I am going to go look in some other cabinets for Medicine...

JOEY I FOUND SOME!!




He took a look at it...




He said YEP that is goooood cough Medicine!! I knew it!! I think it was made by that good Doctor, Dr Sammy Hagar!

I gots it allll together and made it in the blender that LACIE gave me. I was VERY safe!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I gived it to Mom and she took one sip and RAN to the bathroom! RUNNING IS GOOD!! Running means she must feel GREAT! I did it! I fixed MOM! If you guys want some Dr. Torkelson's Magic Medecine, PlEASE send $500.99 to ME and I will send you some OK?!

39 Stains:

Blogger wally said...

Oh my. I think even Lacie might do a better job.

wally t.

ps. I would like some tequila, please.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Tanner...

Oh My...Tanner, Tanner, Tanner...

I'm just Barkless...

I hope your Mom makes it out of the bathroom soon...

Abby xxxooo

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee hee hee. I can't believe your mom tried it. Scary. . .

3:49 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo think she would have known better!


But then again, she's only hooomom!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Just the THOUGHT of Lacie Girrrrl in AZ - *SHUDDERING!*

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tanner! Does your dad remember the doctor who wore the looong scarf? He may be too young to remember...

Glad you're, uh, taking care of everyone.

4:03 PM  
Blogger Pug(s) and Bugg said...

TANNER!!!!! That sounds like such a great cure. We were going to buy it, but we only have $500. Oh well. PEE-S Joey was saying MEAN THINGS about you to Dah Bugg Gooroo, we told him your true identity, I hopes that's ok?!?!

4:04 PM  
Blogger Beckett said...

omdog when my mom is sick I always provide TLC (Tender Labrador Care) but now I think some of your magic medicine would be betterest!

4:31 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

dr torkelson...good job, i wish i knew you were a doctor when mom was sick for 16000hundred days...woww...i heard her say before that tequila is great for what ales ya....good work tanner...good work indeed

5:13 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Well, your mom did mention on Twitter that she was feeling better. Do you take Visa? Next time my mom is sick, I'll get her some ... and charge it!

xoxo
SB

P.S. Tell Joey that Bisons are good for dogs suffering from Doofus Sibling Syndrome.

6:21 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Sure, Tanner, we will get right on it:-)

Woos, the OP Pack

6:37 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Thanks for making our mom laugh today Tanner. You are the best, budz!

7:31 PM  
Blogger Tee said...

Will a gadzillion bones do instead of 500.99?

Licks and Wags

Tuffy of Dog Woods

8:23 PM  
Blogger nl1990 said...

good job dr. torkelson! btw, i like that doctor too, but the one with the long scarf was pretty good!

nancy

8:23 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Tequila is a good medicine!
But it sounds like you made a bomb!
Hope your mom is doing well!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:58 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00f's, heehee bet ur mama wuz glad u cood help her...u didnt gived her the bug in the tequilla did ya..

b safe,
~rocky~

9:02 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Dr Torkelson
That is some faboolous magic medcin you pwepawed fow youw Mom..Wow and Instant coowe..next time Mommi ow Daddi get sick I absolutely need some..I'm going to stawt saving wight now. I figoowe I should have the moneys in about 672 yeaws..I hope they stay healthy meanwhile.
smoochie kisses
ASTA

9:03 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

We are thinking that we should get some of that stuff for the old fire monkey and see if it gets him out of his chair.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think this is a job for Nurse Bailey. At least she'll keep Tanner in line (scared) so Mommy can get better!

Your pal,

Petey

P.S. Hey! I just saw that Braveheart (the movie inspired by Tannerheart) will be TNT on Saturday night. You'll have to watch and see how it compares to Tanner's original.

9:26 PM  
Blogger Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Our mommy told us she thinks that Dr.T. is a duck or something like that. We explained that you/oops HE made your mommy all better, so he must be a true doctor.
Now, pass the tequila please!
XOXO-BabyRocketDog & Hootie

ps-We are like neighbors! Tempe is where our momma's CU is.

11:25 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

Oh no Doctor
Move aside for Nurse Bailey - that is all wrong. This is the problem with Doctors - they know nothing at all about nursing.
I will be right with you but first I am making a pot of Scotch Broth - put that fat free rubbish in the bin.
I am boiling the bones of a sheep as I await my Aire Ruby flight.
The soup will be made with all the right ingredients including some good scottish barley.
I will also bring my famous hot toddy - works a treat for those sinuses. It also aids restful sleep for the patient.
I am used to working with Dr Marvin although he is on his travels at present. Even Dr Marvin knows nothing about the fundamentals of nursing. Oh dear dear dear - I expect the patient to be indisposed for some time following your 'treatment'.
Reassure the patient I am on my way......
Nurse Bailey xxx

1:50 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

What did you use the rubber gloves for, Tanner?
We're glad you got your mom up and running! Everyone needs a great doctor like you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:15 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

What a deal! I'll get Lilly to go get the platic card outta mom's purse and then no more sickies for us!!


Hey, does your dad ever watch Torchwood? My dad loves Dr Who too!

4:35 AM  
Blogger Dughallmor Beagles said...

Tanner....you're a genius!! And we were led to believe you were a doofus? Hahahahahahaa....we love the "WTF does Dad do in that bathroom?"
We are glad you fixed your Mommy, can you please ask her if we can add you to our sidebar? We keep losing you buddies :o)
Slobbers xx

5:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanner, you look great as a doctor. I think you need your own TV show.

See ya!
Joey

5:55 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Poor Mom. Give her some plain bread to take the burn out of her mouth, or Pepsi might work.

gussie

5:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope woo mom is feeling better soon!
Hugs,
Sitka

6:02 AM  
Blogger Suzuki said...

You guys did a pawsome job!
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx

6:04 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Tanner! YOU ARE A GENIUS! One time my momma drank too much of that Tequila, and it actually made her sick... but whatever.

7:32 AM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

This sounds like some serious medicine indeed!

7:34 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

I will send you my Old Girl's credit card soon!
Meanwhile, my Mr. Jason likes that Doctor, too...except an older one maybe.

9:38 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Well, since it's only $500.99 and not $501, it's a BARGAIN! I"ll find my mom's plastic and give you a call!
Play bows,
Zim

9:38 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Wow, your mom must have been really sick to try your medicine, Dr. Torkelton, and I'm so glad to hear it worked. What would she do without YOU?!

11:47 AM  
Blogger Clover said...

haha you did it Tanner! Great job on fixing your Mom!
Love Clover xo

12:44 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

I got stuck on that wet room reading material. I have always been confused what goes on in there. Does you dad drink and fly planes? At least your mom is on the move again.

Slobbers,
Mango

2:02 PM  
Blogger TwoSpecialWires said...

You are one cute, and funny little bugger. We are happy you found us and we hope you come back and visit sometime soon!

Tell Mommy to get to feeling better. Sick is no fun.

(Neither is thunder. I'm outta here!)

Jake (and Fergi)

4:21 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Tanner your medicine sounds excellent though very xpensive in this 'conomy.I think you would do better if you did a "buy one barf one for free" offer. That would get the punters in.

Wiry wags, Eric xx

4:26 PM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Dr Torkelson! What a genious! I need to nominate you for a Nobel Peace Prize!

Leah is sick, but I do not have that much money. Can I send boxes of baby carrots?

5:36 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

You might have been OK up to the hot pepper sauce, Tan Tork, but you gotta be careful what you give humins.

Kisses,
Stella

5:49 PM  
Blogger Aki and Poopie said...

umm... i think the machine just ate all our credit cards... maybe next time tan.. (running away)

drooly kisses,

Aki

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home