Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, August 10, 2008

BBQ awesome times!

We had a great time with the whole family here today, it was pawesome!!




I was waiting patiently for everyone to show up!




Tanner was licking his lips thinking about all the food he was going to get.




Finally they got here! I gave a lot of kisses to my human cousin Jameson.




Tanner did too. He had fun checking her out...






We targeted our great-gram, she ALWAYS gives us food. She gave us half a hot dog each, she is PAWESOME!!!




Tanner had a lot of fun with Jameson, and he was even good and didn't eat her toys.




Even though he REALLY wanted to.




I was too busy giving kisses to my uncle.




I got a lot of pets and TONS of snackies, it was so fun!




After the food was gone I sort of went off and fell asleep. Its not easy partying so much at my age, but I still had a GREAT time!!

34 Stains:

Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Joey! That Jameson kid is getting so big. She almost looks like one of those humans. You know ... it's only a matter of days before she'll be handing out the food big time. Don't let that pup out of your sight!

xo
SB

9:26 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

That sure look very fun. Tanner sure is happy to meet the cute baby

~ Girl girl

10:38 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

You are really lucky to live with humans who cook a lot. Maybe my mom can get some lessons from yours. You have a really nice family-- especially great-gram.
And you guys have such good manners. (I bit a baby's sock once thinking it was a new squeaky toy and I never heard the end of it.)

Deefor

10:44 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Jameson looks so adorable!! Is she at the age where she starts dropping food? Tanner is such a gentle pup with Jameson.. I am so impressed!!
Glad that you guys got half a sauasage each (and I bet many other food too right??)

1:46 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

BBQ's are the best...They always bring out the good stuff...Hot Dogs, & Burgers, & Chicken...I love it...

Jameson is getting sooo big...It was nice of her to bring toys for Tanner...It kept him busy so you could relax...

Abby xxxooo

3:15 AM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Don't ya just love a BBQ. Hope you got lots of leftovers.

tailwags
Noah

3:48 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

I do believe cutie Jameson is a future BT owner!

Joey, we all think you look so dang handsome in your muscle shirt!

You guys had the best weekend ever!

4:30 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh man what fun and hotdogs. Yummy

5:30 AM  
Blogger Charlie Daniels said...

It looks like you both had a great time. Family fun is just the best isn't it?

Cheers

Charlie

6:02 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

OK Joey...now is the time to tell Tanner it is a big NONONONO to hump human puppies. In that one picture, he is comin' real close. I know about this from experience. My folks did not think it was funny.

psss. love the shirt

gussie

6:39 AM  
Blogger Murphey said...

Party! How fun was that. I bet your uncle loved all the kisses you gave him.

Murph

7:24 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Jameson sure is cute! I'd love to lick her nose!
HALF a hot dog!?!? Can I borrow your great-gram? Please?!!?
Play bows,
Zim

7:29 AM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Awesome! Sounds a lot like my weekend - minus the pesky bird.
Ike

7:48 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Joey!

I bet Jameson is going to grow up to be the bigges Boston fan EVER! Looks to me like you're training her right. (Way to keep Tanner's paws off of her stuff, man! No small trick, I'm sure.)

Way to score on the dogs and snacks. I want to come for the next BBQ, okay?

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley

8:52 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Thank goodness you didn't make any of Jameson's toys spode!
We bet you two ate pretty good! Company is always fun!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

9:12 AM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

Half a hot dog each!?!?!?! Wow! You are 2 very lucky dogs!
Kaos

9:25 AM  
Blogger Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

You two had a lot of fun with humans. Jameson is adorable, Tanner is so well behaved around Jameson!
Joe, age is just a number, I'm glad you had a great time.
You're tagged, man! Come by my blog, please.
Cheers!

9:46 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Jameson is a doll; I can see why you would love her! Just wait, when she gets a little older, she will share LOTS of food with you, too! But your great-gram was generous to give you each half a hot dog.

Rest up!

9:56 AM  
Blogger Mr. T-Bone Beasley said...

Babies are the best! I love to kiss their faces and watch their suprised expressions!

Slurp!
Mr. T-Bone Beasley

10:37 AM  
Blogger Bobo the Boston Terrier said...

My mom can't party at her age either (even though she's onlye 26). She was throwing up all weekend.

But then I trumped her and pooed all over the computer room carpet!

You guys look cool in your bandanas!

-Bobo

10:42 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey...

Thank You for passing on the BFF Gold Card Award to me...

I passed it on to a few friends today...Sorry it took me sooo long to post about it...It's been crazy around here...

Abby xxxooo

3:07 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Dudes, hot dogs- you two are SO lucky! Dang, we need a BBQ!

3:08 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Whoa 1/2 a hot dog??Can she come to our house?? Love A+A

4:50 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

i JUST GOTTA KNOW JOE...did someone clean off the highchair...they are the number one place for kids foodables..yummy..i have never been around a kid that eats...but i have heard great stories....hey what does your tshirt say

5:30 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

That looked like TONS of fun. My gram always gives us treats when she comes too. Did the kid drop any food? That is what I wait for....OR I just help myself. SMILE. when noone is looking of course.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Excellent party, Joe, that Jameson is too cute for words. Boy, I would have given her all sorts of kisses, you just know she tastes sweet and a little sticky and probably drops Cheerios like Little Red Riding Hood!

Hmmmm hotdogs!!!!

Your pal,

Petey

5:58 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Looks like you guyz had the most pawsome time ever! That Jameson is a real cutie!
Ozzie & Rocky

6:06 PM  
Blogger Asta Marie said...

Joey...
What a nice visit you had with your cousin and the baby....but getting all those crumbs and food gifts is the best part of all....

Asta Marie, WFT

6:14 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

GREAT!

I'm glad to see your people were smart enough to be inside!

Mom talked to my Aunti Di Sunday afternoon and whilst on with her we chekhked weather.com - it was only 109 or 110!!

Aunti Di is going to San Diego this weekend - she's afraid she'll freeze - she should be HERE tonight - it might get khlose to 52!!!

WOO boys did look soooo stylish!!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

6:19 PM  
Blogger Clover said...

Hi boys!
Sounds like you had a really fun family time!! That Jameson cousin is getting soooo big! She is super cute!
Love Clover xo

6:38 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Glad you two had a great BBQ time with your family!
Kissing time, eating time, playing time and sleeping time!
You had everything!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

6:46 PM  
Blogger Urban Smoothie Read said...

BBQ sounds like a paradise to me... great food and hot babe

8:20 PM  
Blogger Lacey said...

Tanner was very good to not eat Jameson's toys. They look very tempting. Way to beg a hotdog from your grandma!

8:49 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Wow, Jameson can walk now. She grew quite a bit and she is so cute.

You guys must have had a great time. Family gathering are always fun.

Love
Boy n Baby

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home