Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hey Dudes, its TUESDAY!

Today is TUESDAY. Lots of new readers may not know but on Tuesday I get to post. I am Tanner, I am Joe Stains brother! So Mom got this new flashing box and it is always in my face. I learned from those Army of Four Sibrarians that you should not be so good for the flashing box. They know because they are part siblings and part librarians!!! That means they are VERY smart!!!!!

SO MOm give us this new treat and its like a spinning rawhide and then some delicious meat tube. Its from the company Merrick!




I say, ok here you go Mom this picture I will be SO HAPPY about this great treat ok??




Then this one I will be not so good and pretend like I am trying to SHOVE this treat up my nose!!!!!




Then I will be like, I AM TANNER ZOMBIE....BRAINS BRAAAAINNNSS!! LOL I love those Zombie movies they showed on HBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you think, did I do ok on the learning how to not pose good for pictures?!?!?!!!

29 Stains:

Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

We dunno Tanner, they still look like pretty good Doofus pictures to us!
Ozzie & Rocky

7:12 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

We agree with the two wild and crazies...your mom is a great photographer and you are a great doofus.

kisses

gussie n teka

7:41 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

You do look like a zombie - but I think Joe would call it an uberdoofusface.
Ike

8:12 PM  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Tanner!

That last picture of you is just priceless, man! You've got the doofiest facial expressions (not that it's a bad thing, it sure makes us laugh!).

I think you're doing a great job at posing for the camera. Keep up the good work!

Sparky

8:16 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Tanner, those pics look pretty good. I think you need to try harder to get bad pictures. Better luck next time!

8:16 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh tanner we think you did a lovely job

8:33 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tanner and Joe
Fiwst thank you fow all youw niceness and checking on us..I 'll tell Auntie Kawen to come look at you to make hew smile..it always wowks!
love and smoochie kisses,ASTA

8:48 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hmmm... I think you need more practice Tanner cos those pictures look pretty good to me!!

9:02 PM  
Blogger vix said...

That is a DOOFUS FACE!

9:06 PM  
Blogger Snowball said...

Woof! That is a nice treats. How long did it take you to finish it?

Luv
Snowball

9:07 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

i think you have to work a little harder doof...you still look pretty adorable to me

12:33 AM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Haa you sure are funny Tanner. I like that zoombie pic the best

~ Girl girl

12:37 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

I don't think the treat would taste as nice if you put it up your nose. You look like well, a Doofus, sorry.

Simba x

1:11 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You'll always be a Doofus to us but we love you anyway! We've had one of those treats before and they're very yummy!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

2:27 AM  
Blogger ♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hey Tanner & Joey

Hey Tanner, is very nice that you are allowed to post every Tuesday. The Mommy said she wish I would take good picutes like your...you are a handsome dude BUT Joe is really handsome.

Hey Joe, I hope ya don't mind me calling you Joey...The Mommy's Daddy was named Joe ya know & everybody called him Joey...the Mommy loved him like she does you.

Mona & the Mommy too!!!

3:45 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Hey, ya big doofus! Enjoy the chew and forget that flashing box. It's not EVER going away unless you MAKE IT go away!

Goober love,
STanley

3:54 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Hey Zombie Man!
I think your only hope for getting rid of the flashing box is to chew it to bits!

And we love just about anything from Merrick.

4:41 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Tanner, dude, my humans are HUGE zombie fans too. They watch all the movies. You could totally be in one with your zombie face.

Slobbers,
Mango

5:05 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

I'd say that's a pretty good lesson. You make an excellent zombie...

Penny

5:24 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Hey Tanner, I just noticed your black toenail. I have a couple of those, too....it looks pawesome!

9:32 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

Tanner,
You are truly the man. You will have to try Foley's trick. He turns and runs whenever he see Grammie with the camera. He thinks the box is going to steal his essence. The zombie pose is good, but you need to go roll around in some dusty dirt first.

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am new to this blog spot and i have to say i just love you guys! I am the mom of a boston terrier named Pepper and everytime I read your posts, i laugh because I see so much of Pepper in your personalities. I am addicted to your site, i have to see whats new every day. Keep up the great work!!

11:32 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Ha roo roo roo! Good work there, Tan-man!
Tail wags,
Storm

5:03 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Its so easy to come up with doofus faces for you. You are a natural!

Love
Boy n Baby

5:39 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

If you eat one of those treats you make those zoombie faces??
That is interesting!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

6:49 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

I think those are great pictures. They're all good.

Deefor

8:36 PM  
Blogger Emma the Golden Girl said...

and the Canine Kids said,
Tanner,
You did GRRREAAT! We especially loved the Zombie picture.

3:48 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

That tubey thing looks very tasty! Your photo technique needs a bit more work, Tanner. I thought you just looked kinda cool. J x

5:11 AM  
Blogger WinstonBerry said...

Hi Tanner!

I think you are doing pretty well with the photos, especially the Zombie one!!!

Smooches,
Winnie :-)

9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home