Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, May 20, 2006

countdown to the move

So we move on June 1st...or sometime soon after that depending on when mom and dad call the giant truck dudes and pack up all of their endless amounts of stuff. I will supervise the packing of my Cuz to be sure nothing gets left behind. I will, however, not say a word if they forget to pack doofus face.

Mom said we can get a dog pool(I believe they are marketed toward those 2 legged small versions of mom and dad) when we move. I don't like water...I don't care how hot it is outside. I am sure they will play some game like, Oh No the Cuz is in the pool! That will work for doofus, but not me, I am smarter than that. My face is not meant for swimming, its too short, I can't breathe right and it just makes no sense!

Anyway....

Doofus loves to do this:

I know that bone is in here somewhere....

Yet, mom and dad don't yell....they just laugh! He makes a mess! He also ate his harness the other day because my dad forgot to hang it up. Mom was mad. This is the third harness doofus has eaten in a month. He had to go back in his cage while mom and dad were at work because he can no longer be trusted. And people wonder why I call him doofus face. When I was young, I ate good stuff like furniture legs, carpet, $300 comforter sets, shoes...if I was going to destroy something, I was going to do it right!

saturdays are for sleeping in
I am going back to bed because that is what Saturdays are for.

4 Stains:

Blogger Daisy the Boston Terrier said...

Wow, look at all the toys. My mom got me a new purple cuz the other day. Yeah, it already doesn't squeek any more. Mom said that she is going to stop buying them for me. She's just joking though, at least she better be.

BTW, my favorite thing to destroy is flip-flops. Mmm, thems good eatin'.

1:39 PM  
Blogger Elevated said...

aww white sateen sweetness

6:11 PM  
Blogger Adventures of Bismarck said...

I have that same collar with the silver spikes on it. It looks so cool.

6:21 AM  
Blogger AP said...

If there is one thing my mommies are thankful for, it's that I only play and chew on my designated toys. I am not sure how this happened. I suspect that I concentrated so hard on this that I am unable to comprehend any other command.

I do not like water, either. It's so...wet. Remember to get the best sun spots in your new home before Doofus does.

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home