Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

movin on up!

I just found out we are moving, into a HOUSE. This house will have a huge yard according to my mom. What this means is, no more walks. While having a yard is going to be great fun, I won't have as many opportunities to spread my name around town. Granted, my mom said that we will go for walks, but it won't be like it is now. I guess it is worth it because the house is big and there will be more places to hide from Doofus-Face. Plus, mom said there is a fire place so I can snuggle up to it on those cold Arizona nights. haha!

So, stay tuned for pictures and all of that. (my mom is nuts!)

3 Stains:

Blogger Elevated said...

yeah yeah yeah!!!

5:18 PM  
Blogger Adventures of Bismarck said...

How great, your own yard to run around in. You will really enjoy that.

10:27 AM  
Blogger Brody the Bulldog said...

Heya Joe!

Congrats on the new place! Can't wait to see the photos.

And Guess what! I've made a housewarming gift for you... its... A BUTTON!! YEaaaayyyy! I really really hope you like it.

Feel free to snag it from my blog - and use it as you wish.

If you're not sure how to upload/post buttons to your template - and are interested in doing so - just let me know, I'll help ya get all hooked up.

:P

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home