Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Sunday is my fun day!

Today, mom got me a new toy made by some lady named Barbie. I don't know who she is but she makes a fun toy. My mom kept saying something about girl toys, but I am sure she was talking about Doofus face acting like a girl, because he does that all of the time.

barbie toy acrobatics
Here I am performing my couch climbing skills while playing with the toy. I am very talented.

This toy may be pink but I am tough!!!
Once again Doofus face is trying to mess me up and take the toy. Do you see how fierce I am? He just doesn't get it.

Further proof that Tanner Doofus may be brain damaged is documented in the video below. I just don't know what we are going to do with him!

3 Stains:

Blogger Daisy the Boston Terrier said...

That new toy looks like alot of fun. I Like the color too. I have alot of stuff that is that same color. I guess our moms like the same colors.

7:26 AM  
Blogger Adventures of Bismarck said...

Your entries crack me up the way you talk about Tanner. :-) I am sure he can be a pain, but I am an only dog and wish I had a "doofus face" to hang out with sometime.

1:05 PM  
Blogger Elevated said...

haha oooo Joey Tanner's looking awfully cute trying to get you to play

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home