Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

life sucks then you're me!


Today my mom came home with this 'duvet' cover. What is she, French? I don't think so. And I am just a boston terrier but I can count. There are 3 boys that live in our house and only 1 girl, therefore, PINK should not be a logical choice for bedding. PINK??? Granted, doofus face Tanner is like a little girl most of the time, but still...


My mom and dad seem to think I am stupid and try to trick me. "Oh no, my cuz is in the bathtub!" Give me a break!


Look at doofus face totally buying into their games! I am out of there!


Tanner TOTALLY fell for it! What a dork! We are soooo not related by blood.


While I am certainly smarter than mom and dad, they are bigger, and there I am in the bath tub. Do you see the flame of hatred in my eye? Look at doofus staring at me offering no assistance!


and of course the obligatory, "oh look we're clean and naked". I believe that with our age my parents can now be arrested. If you know who to call about this, I beg you to do so! (if you also know how to use the phone I'd like a large pepperoni delivered ASAP)


Please, look into my eyes, save ME.


I will be here horribly depressed until either YOU show up, or the pizza guy!

1 Stains:

Blogger Elevated said...

lol Joe you tell the best stories :P I love your miffed look

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home