Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Greetings internet friends, so sorry to keep you waiting

I have been away for a while, and for that I apologize. I promise to update regularly now, as I have missed having this outlet to discuss the things in my life that I feel would interest everyone out there.

So since I have been gone a while, let me get you up to speed on what you missed. Tanner is still a huge doofus face and he is so annoying. That is about it. Oh, and my mom rescued this dopey looking dog that she keeps calling a 'rabbit'. Someone decided to put it in the trash where we live, (why didn't I think of that with Tanner, dangit!) and she decided that we needed to bring it to our house and feed it. Tomorrow it goes to some lady's house who just loves these rabbit dogs, but for now, I am going to do my best to find out all I can about this thing. Here are some pictures of me and the rabbit dog.

joey and tanner check out the rabbit
Tanner is completely clueless, but I have to find out what is going on in that cage!

hi bunny!
Can I kiss your cute little nose??

5 Stains:

Blogger Daisy the Boston Terrier said...

A rabbit dog? I've never sniffed the butt of one of those before.

Oh by the way, nice collection of cuzes you got there. I am also an avid cuz collector. I too have Franken cuz but he doesn't squeak anymore. In fact, Franken's brother, Mummy cuz, is the only one of my cuzes that does squeak.

4:57 PM  
Blogger Adventures of Bismarck said...

Rabbit dog? That sounds very interesting....I just found your site, I look forward to checkin back on you.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Brody the Bulldog said...

Hi there!
(snif snif snif)

I've seen those rabbit dogs before... be careful! They're shifty - I don't trust em.

and they smell funny...

- Brody

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

too bad tanner knows how to escape his crate! he'd be in the dumpster by now if Joey could just catch him!

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Joe, that's one cute bunny dog!! How can someone just throw her away like that?? It was very nice of your mom to rescue it!!

Hum....um..... try not to throw Tanner in the trash ok??

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home