Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

nightmare! here comes the beast again!!!


Tonight I was hanging out on the couch...


I started to get kinda sleepy...


I slipped into dream world...


Suddenly, I am in the bathtub...what a nightmare...


I get out of the bath...and that cardboard box that eats my toys is back!!!


Then I flashed to that horrible day when that greyhound bit my ear off and made me come home from the dog park early


Holy CRAP what is that coming this way???


Tanner WHO???

SOMEONE WAKE ME!!!


what a horrible dream...I swear I am not crying...



Ah CRAP Tanner is still here...dangit....it wasn't all a bad dream :(

1 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hear ya joe. I had the same experience 30 years ago. I can tell you, it gets better!

AWESOME post:)

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home