Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

TAN TORKELSON IT IS MY BIRTHDAY!!

GUYS we are NOT dead and like everyone is ok and fine and things are not bad Mom is just NOT wanting to be on that computer after she is on it all day at that work. She is just real tired (AND OLD) and stuff. BUT

I had to come on today and right now tell you that I AM SIX! Well, in some parts of the world I am six but I am in Arizona so maybe I am not SIX but if it is SEPTEMBER 15th where you are IT IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!




WOOOO!!!!




I am going to go PARTY like its 1999!! WAIT I was not even born then! That would be a boring Party LOLOL.

My friends Doyle and Mollie sent me this PAWESOME card...




I think they made one mistake as it should say happy birthday TORK because my name is Tan Torkelson and sometimes I am called Tork or Torkington. THANKS FOR THE CARD maybe you should get a spell check on your card maker though.

OK so guys this year when I am SIX I have decided it will be the year I will become Smarterest. I will let you know how that goes ok!

ALSO here is one picture of that old dog Joey in case anyone might want to see him.





TAN TORKELSON GETS SMART OUT!

33 Stains:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I thought woo had wilted!

Happy Barkday TT!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

9:57 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Happy Barkday Tan-Man!!! W00t! I hope you get lots of treats! Hey, you should ask for carrots they are supposed to make you smart...wait, no, they are supposed to make you see better. Maybe it's fish? Heck, just ask for food...something is bound to make you smarter!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

10:45 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Happy birthday, Tanner! We hope you and Joey get to celebrate with cake and ice cream!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

1:59 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

I think Joey must age five hundred years for every year living with you. Poor guy. Happy Birthday and good luck with that smarterest stuff. Not sure how much space for new learnings there is in that thick skull of yours.

Slobbers,
Mango

2:36 AM  
Blogger The Airechicks said...

Happy Birthday Tanner!!!!

PAWTY like a rock star - cake, ice cream - lots of treats - oh and you might want to head over to Grammie's cause you know she throws the bestest PAWTY's at her place.....


XxoooXXoooX

Enjoy and celebrate being young....

Hey Joe - Looking handsome as ever....

XxoooXXoooXXoo

4:50 AM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Happy Birthday, Tanner - hope you are going to have a big pawty!!! Be sure to share some cake with our pal Joey too.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

4:52 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Tanner! Happy Birthday Dorkelson! Joey is going to whack you over the head with your birthday monkey stick, as a pressie from me.

xo
SB

P.S. You might be six, but you are still not a cool old like Joey and I are. Even when you are an old, you still won't be cool, although having living with Joey for lots of your life you will probably have a really good idea of how to act cool, but it won't be real cool like Joey and I are. But Happy Birthday anyway.

4:53 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

Happy birthday!!!!!! I did six exclamation points just for you!!!!!!

7:02 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

HAPPY BIWFDAY TAN!!!!
I'm sowwiest that I didn't make you cawd this yeaw ..I feel tewwibull, but no one is awound anymowe to help me wif this pootew since Mommi goes to wowk and is nevew hewe and when she is she is whining and stuff,but I digwess.
I love you Tan and am so happy that you will become even mowe smawtewest this yeaw. I wish I could wun ovew and help you celebwate..hope you get yummie eatables and lots of fun all day and the whole yeaw
smoochie kisses
ASTA

7:07 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

TAN MAN!

Happy birthday sweet boy! I have SOOO missed you guys in the bloggy world!

Hope you enjoy your special day!

xoxo

7:22 AM  
Blogger Maryquilter said...

Habby Barkday too Tork! What a day...The day I get to give my pups their Heartworm pill (pooeyuck) YOU get to turn 6. Wow. You are sewwwww special. You made my day because you weren't dead. We are going to make a birthday cake in your honor and eat it even! Thanks Tork. Tell Joe Hello too.

7:28 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Happy birthday, Tanner!!!!!
Love,
Ammy

9:23 AM  
Blogger doyle and mollie said...

dude, rock it hard LOVES & LICKS!

1:02 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

We hope you have the bestest birthday ever Tanner!
Ozzie & Rocky

2:46 PM  
Blogger Peppy Sheppys said...

Joe,

That photo of you in your de-catified chair is a good reminder that some things get better with age. Unfortunately, that photo of the Dorkus Torkus is a reminder that not everything does.

Ethel, Older & Wiser

P.S. Happy burpday Tan Man! -OBST!

3:14 PM  
Blogger Peppy Sheppys said...

Joe,

That photo of you in your de-catified chair is a good reminder that some things get better with age. Unfortunately, that photo of the Dorkus Torkus is a reminder that not everything does.

Ethel, Older & Wiser

P.S. Happy burpday Tan Man! -OBST!

3:15 PM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

3:51 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00fs, happpyyyy barkday to uuuu..git ice cream, and cake...and have many many more..

b safe,
rocky

5:23 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Happy Birthday, Tanner!
I am sure you had a pawesome time celebrating your big day!
Did you get presents, cake, ice cream, tacos, burgers??
I hope so!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

9:15 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Happy birthday Tork Dork!
BOL!
Ike

1:03 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAN!!!!!! Maybe Joey will let you share his bed with him or something.. Love A+A

5:59 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

Hey, Tanner Doofus! Happy Birthday to you! I hope you get party gear out and have cake, icecream, cookies, burgers, fries, pizza, everything!

I loved Sophie Brador's PS message to you. She hit it right on the nose! Good luck on the smarterest stuff, have your Mom pick up some instructional DVDS and see if that doesn't help you. Or take your TV off the soap operas and put it on educational stuff. Good luck and good birthday to you!

Kisses,
STella

6:42 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

Happy Barkfday Doof...er I mean Tanner!

1:01 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, You Guys...

Happy Late Barkday to you...
Happy Late Barkday to you...
Happy Late Barkday, Tan Torkelson...
Happy Late Barkday to you...

Hope you had the Best Barkday & Party ever...

Oh, and Joey still looks Great!!!

Abby xxxooo

11:35 AM  
Blogger Adventures of Bismarck said...

Happy Birthday Tanner!!! I hope you had a great day.

5:15 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tan,
This moms wowking too much is getting on my newves
anyway, I came to tell you to cwoss youw paws fow Scootew , youw Twinnew..his Mom asked me to wite on my bloggie cause they don't have a connection, if you and joe have time, pleez come by
smoochie kisses
ASTA

7:00 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Sorry we are so late.. our mom has the same problem as your mom.. i.e. tired after working the whole day (read: Getting OLD)..

Hope you had a most wonderfullest birthday Mr Tork.

12:11 AM  
Blogger Toffee said...

Ha-peee

belated barkday!!!

xo

9:44 AM  
Blogger TwoSpecialWires said...

Guys. We (Moma) are (is) so BAD! Not only are we hardly ever (never) on the blog anymore ... but when we DO sneak on your updates don't show up (again ... Moma did something someday and you always stay at the bottom of our list). So. We don't notice when you've posted something.

But. Today we read back. Quite a ways back. 'Cause once we are here we realize how much we miss you.

There's a lot of catching up to do. Wishing Happy Anniversaries (all around) and Happy Birthday (Tanner! Six?!) And Condolences (sorry about your ball team). You get the idea. We sorta kinda caught up. But not really. 'Cause it's just not the same as keeping up with the race.

But we're trying.

Here's hoping your football season goes better. Let's see. Does that mean instead of peanuts, popcorn and cracker jacks you're eatin' nachos, burgers and just plain tailgating the winter away? Have fun!

Your pals up north of ya
Jake and Fergi

11:02 AM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

Happy belated birthday, Torquemada!

6:27 AM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Where the heck are you guys?

Get busy...we miss you...

Steelers...um well...

Sheesch...

Kisses,

Laciegirlie

1:14 PM  
Blogger Kitty+Coco said...

Yo Tan Torkelson, we left you an award! Actually, it is to Joe, but who cares. I say take that award!

Kitty and Coco

7:47 PM  
Blogger Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

Hey Tanner - our mom is a slacker too right now.. we think she is coming out of it though. Happy belated Birthday.
your pals, Morgan & Maisie

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home