Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Tanner Tuesday at my NEW HOUSE some new stuffs




We got this table and it is soo tiny.




But then you can make it big so you can eat at it. I like it and I also want to eat all those lemons.




My Dad went to see those Dbacks play baseball and I looked like that. I do not like it when my Dad is not here.

Mom told me I got an award from the Army of Four! BUT we have not gone to pick it up yet. BECAUSE...




Mom flew over Kansas and over that rainbow.

BUT NOT REALLY!?!? OMDOG. joey said I am getitng worse not bettering because all I do is watch that TV all day. Can you even believe that?! TV MAKES YOU SMARTEREST I swear.

Tan Torkelson TV only rots your brain if you have one OUT

33 Stains:

Blogger Nazila Merati said...

Um, Tanner. My mom is concerned about the purple thing next to you. It looks like something that adults apes leave in their bedside drawers.

Just saying.

Have you test jumped the chairs.

xo,

ernesto

5:35 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

It's the heat I keep telling woo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

5:37 PM  
Blogger doyle and mollie said...

yes we too thought that purple thing looked a bit like an unmentionable arf arf we love that piccy of your momma and my momma soooo loves your new table loves and licks

5:42 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Tanner dear...

Um I looked at your last post where you and Joey are lookin' out the window...

You look a bit larger than him???!!

Been hitting those pierogies lately huh?

We adore that table...but why in the world would ya want to eat those lemons?

Unless you made 'em into sorbet???

Kisses dear boy and don't watch too much of that tv???!!!

Laciekins

6:05 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA...just read nm's comment!!!!!!!

And ya have it in purple??????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAA....

S L and S!!!

6:06 PM  
Blogger Two French Bulldogs said...

Ahhh you look so sad without your Paw. Wheres moms ruby red slippers?
Benny & Lily

6:07 PM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

um dont eat the lemons, they are no good

6:29 PM  
Blogger BRUTUS said...

I bet you'd look funny all puckered up if you ate those lemons! Cool table BTW! I look similar when my momma leaves, so I totally understand!

Snorts-
Brutus the Frenchie

6:58 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Ummm...JOEY! Ya gotta censor this dog!

gussie

7:27 PM  
Blogger Sally Ann and Andy said...

Tanner,
You can come here to play with my BFF Kitty, would that make you happy? Please don't watch to much TV. Oh, I think your big brother is trying to ship you off somewhere. Be aware if a strange crate comes for you, and your favorite food is sitting in it.
Sally Ann

8:13 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

oh boy Tanner. Is that picture of your mom for real or is that from one of your crazy, tv-induced day dreams?

8:18 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tannew
You look tewwibully sad in that second pictoowe..twy jumping on the chaiw and then you can weach the lemony things and cheew up
smoochie kisses
ASTA

8:41 PM  
Blogger The Boston Lady said...

Tanner, I am becoming worried for you. Please turn off that daytime TV drivel and tell us WHO will win American Idol? You need a DVR very badly... it changed my life.

You always make me laugh, Tanner, even when I'm far, far from my own Bostons.

8:49 PM  
Blogger Life With Dogs said...

In that case I'm safe - nothing to rot! ;)

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Kids Toys said...

Cubby houses nowadays are at the top of most children’s ‘must have’ list.
Cubby Houses

10:20 PM  
Blogger Aditi said...

The table is really cute...m planning to buy one same as donot have much place to accomodate a dinning table...I think its a good one for 2 people...

10:40 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

My mom thinks that is the COOLEST table!
About that picture of your mom.... she was here in KANSAS and didn't stop by to say hello?!!?
Play bows,
Zim
PS: Go Browns! :)

6:21 AM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

hello tanner its dennis the vizsla dog hay ar yoo shoor yoo want to eet all those lemmons??? i heer they mayk yore fayse all puckerd up!!! ok bye

7:48 AM  
Blogger kissa-bull said...

we love the tv too. especially animal planet cause when doggies bark on it we bark back tee hee hee
thats why we are full of smarticles right??

pibble wiggles
the pittie pack

9:14 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

I found that table that explodes chairs most confusing as was the photo of your momma in Oz. Is she in Australia? Hey! TV does rot your brain according to my grandpa. Unless, of course, it is endless quantities of baseball which puts one in a meditative state.

Slobbers,
Mango

9:46 AM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Hey Tanner, that rainbow was in our yard this morning, tell your Mom to stop by for a visit. That's a cool table but we think you might not want to taste those lemons - very sour to us.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

10:32 AM  
Blogger Dewey Dewster said...

Now that was a movie that no one is likely ta ferget anytime soon....one of the great ones....

So how are ya settlin' inta yer new place???? Guess I should read a few posts back ta find out fer myself....after all that's why ya posted 'em ta begin with...sure looks like a swell place ta live...if only yer Dad would stay home....

Dewey Dewster here....

5:49 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

I think they made those chairs that way so you can't jump on them and then on the table. That's really not nice!

Holly

5:55 PM  
Blogger Sunshade said...

Don't eat lemon Tanner!!!!! They will make you squint like never before. That's a very stylish table I might add.

Oh, leave some food for Joey, he seems quite a bit littler than you.

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

11:27 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Tanner...

I think your Mom pulled the chairs out so you could get up there & eat the lemons...

Abby xxxooo

7:35 AM  
Blogger Stella said...

I love the new dining ensemble! Its a perfect game table (cards, board games!)

Getting your nice new house was such a smart thing to do!

Kisses,
Stella

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Marvin said...

that table looks mighty stylish.

er,but we are freaked by the Over The Rainbow stuffs.

Just don't let the Tin Man get you Tanner.........please!

Tinned Tanner, oh what a though!!!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

hayhayhay ok anok doan payses no tenshunses tu joe. u iz notses roterin ur brainses, i duz heerz ur fowts lots .(ok anok ur mom dided sez ur froat iz sik? Hurreeses upz an gitz well. We duz godda jet rouwn thiz heer worl an see all owr frenz and pawtee an-doan telz mom buts i haf gottenses purmishuns tu useses that shuddel. Aaaanndd the indibisabel capeses r jus bowt froo. I haf been reeeel busierest!)
ok anok u hasta feelzez bedder! i godda go gits in fronts of mi fan. whew. no a/c suxerest!
chox up soonerest i hopeses
scooter

8:02 PM  
Blogger Sunny,Scooter, (sometimes Jamie) said...

pee ess mom has no idea what they are talking about-the purple thingy ;} stay outa ur mom's drawer. I'm jus sayin
Hugs
Sunny(lord I begin to write like scooter ack)

8:04 PM  
Blogger Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

we like that table that gets way little when you aren't using it. It would leave more room for zoomies, cat herding and bitey-face.
your pals, Morgan & Maisie

10:49 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You don't really want to eat those lemons, do you, Tanner? ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:02 AM  
Blogger Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Oh that is the most beautiful and well designed dining table I've ever seen.
Don't eat lemon, it makes your teefies turn into lemon colors.
And by the way, would you please swing by my blog to look at my family portrait, finally my mom came out from her shyness to say hello to all of you.
Cheers!

8:56 AM  
Blogger Bobby said...

We like the table too, you could soon pull a chair out and jump up
, double dare you,.

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home