Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tanner likes to PARTY ALL THE TIME!!!!

WHATSUUPPPPPPPP it is Tan Torkelson Party ANIMAL?!?! On a THURSDAY??! That is right it is TIME FOR THE WEEKEND. Well, some people have to work on Fridays, but not if you are a DOG!!! LOLOL

So Joe told me that I could have that short bus then I found out that the short bus is not a nice thing. SO I told Joe, SCREW YOU and I did this to my bus...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I made it into a PARTY BUS and you know what I am going to do....

Party with my NEW BFF Owen C. Pickles. That is right, Joey's girlfriend Sophreaking Mean got another new brother and he is my BFF. His name is OWEN but I like to call him O-Dog.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Check out the inside of my bus...TOTAL PARTY WAGON! LOOK OUT WEEKEND HERE WE COME!!!

28 Stains:

Blogger Sally Ann and Andy said...

Tanner,
Y'all are going to have a great party.
Sally Ann

6:25 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Make sure woo swing by DaBurgh!

The Beastie is out harvesting ice fur blending her smoothies whilst Mumsie is out of town!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

6:38 PM  
Blogger doyle and mollie said...

dude i am SO woofing jealous...

6:53 PM  
Blogger Jake of Florida said...

Party buses are all the rage in San Francisco!! Yours is quite, shall we say, "intime." A very cool welcome to O-Dog!

But what are you wearing, pal?

Jake and Just Harry

7:06 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Tanner!
I can see you are ready to party all the time... wearing a pink t-shirt (?)
I know you and Sophie's brother are going to have fun!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:26 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Get out the maple syrup! It's pancake party time!

Slobbers,
mango

7:46 PM  
Blogger BRUTUS said...

Yo' Tanner!!

That is one smooth ride you got there! If you want some bling for your teeth, maybe my momma can help you out....

Snorts & Peace Out-
Brutus the Frenchie

7:46 PM  
Blogger Mollie Jo and Bobo said...

Is that bus going to be coming our way...We are quite the party animals. We would love to ride on your party bus!

Anyhoo...Have fun with your new BFF.

Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo & Bobo

7:56 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Looks like a really good time Tanner:)

8:02 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Good! I don't like this pickle dog anyway. You can have him!

xo
SB

8:30 PM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

Can my pups come and join the fun?

8:32 PM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

Tanner I'm sure you'll have a great weekend!

B

10:00 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

Tanner since Mango is too busy for me....and I do understand that...do you think you and Odog...could come and pick me up...I need a party dude...

10:39 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Oh that bus is way cool Tanner. Do you think me and my sissies could come over to ride in it?

tailwags
Noah x

2:14 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

It looks like you're going to have one heck of a pawty, Tanner! What a plush bus!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

3:29 AM  
Blogger Bobby said...

WOW that is great you could have a ball in that bus.

4:00 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

That is one kickass bus

5:24 AM  
Anonymous Marvin said...

he he he! Tanner you are such a party dude! I love your Passion Wagon!

lotsaluv, Marvin xxxxxxxx

5:24 AM  
Blogger The Airechicks said...

Tanner:

OMGoodness - You boys have a good time and DON'T pick up any strangers or things on the road!

Does Lillie know about this new bus?

XXoooXoooXxooo

5:55 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Tanner! You ALWAYS make me smile!

I would like to apply to be you and Owen's 3rd BFF.

7:42 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

Wowowow!!! This is very cool that you hijacked the blog on a Thursday.

8:44 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Tanner! That is a cool bus makeover. Maybe you can get it featured on HGTV!

Teka toy

Beale Street is a Blast!

9:25 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tan
WOW!!!!
That is some pawty bus..I think you and Owen will have a blast!!!
I bet Joey wishes he had been nicew to you and could go along
smoochie kisses
ASTa

3:45 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

That's going to be one heck of a party. Having been flat myself now and then I know that pancake Owen is one party hard player.

Wiry love Eric xx

4:01 PM  
Blogger wally said...

Save room for me, dudes!

OBST.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Wow, you took dibs on Owen pretty fast.
Ike

8:35 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

Are you going to get Eddie Murphy in to sing your theme song?

11:30 PM  
Blogger Life With Dogs said...

LOL! Good to see Mr. Pickles on the move! And he doesn't take up much space, so there is room to party!

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home