Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, July 30, 2009

IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




omdog GUYS so I totally got the ingrediments for the HAPPY JOEY potion...I had lots of suggesterations, thanks guys!!




So I have some BACON, some LINEYKOOGELS, some RESCOO REMEDEE and some HOT SAUCE! SHAZAM BING BANG...

BONG!!!

JOEY totally drank it... then guess what....




OMDOG REAL LIVE BITEY FACE!! Did you see how HAPPY I was at the end!?!? And that is not ALL. We are going to that house in those woods this weekend so Joey will want to Play Play Play I BET!! omdog!! We will talk to you guys on MONDAY OK?! This is going to be the funnerest weekend!

31 Stains:

Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

hey way to go Tanner...you rule dude...can you make a potion to make it not so hot on my island..man..all i do all day in pant pant pant....and mean old mom wouldnt take me swimming cuz she said it hurts my arfritis...it sure does feel good when i am swimming like a mermaid ..have a good weekend in the little cabin in the woods...where the little man by the window stood...saw a rabbit hopping by.....oh dear...i think the hot went to my head..

9:42 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

You guys are so cute -- like tiny men in tuxedos wrestling!

10:50 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

You are a miracle worker TanMan!
Would you please come over and work your magic for crabby Lilly??

12:07 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Have a great weekend.

Simba and Jazzi xxx

1:47 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Wow! What a miraculous recovery! You should market that stuff! You'll be RICH, Tanner!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:35 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Dear Joey...

Mom and I hope woo appreciate us letting The Phils let The DBakhks win one of the games...

We figured it might make Doofus happy so he'd be nice to woo!

Have fun in 'khool' air!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

2:54 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Tanner! You are not such a big dope after all. You figured out some sort of youth serum for Joey.

He is looking downright Spunky.

Slobbers,
Mango

3:31 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

BOL - YOU DOGS ARE FUNNY... I wish I could make a potion.. I bet woo 2 are super funs to play wiffs..

Bell girl

5:15 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Tanner, you are truly a wizard worth watching. We are glad that Joey got happy in time for vacation.


gussie

5:37 AM  
Blogger Rosie said...

Doofle Dore - You gave me a great idea - Hot Sauce in the cats food - Ha Ha that will be something to watch!!
Rosie

6:05 AM  
Blogger Deefor said...

That stuff really works. I don't believe it! Arrow wants me to take some but I think you should make me a potion to calm Arrow down-- way down.

Deefor

6:56 AM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Congrats Tanner! Joey looks like he is feeling lots more like his old self! Err, young self.

7:33 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

You both look very happy! Hooray!

7:43 AM  
Blogger Stella said...

Anybody, anybody, who lives in the great Midwest can tell you its the Lineykoogels that does it everytime. You could leave out those other parts (bacon, hot sauce, all of it) and just use the Lineys and you would have one-a the best potions of all time! Even my Mom says so.

Kisses,
Stella

7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! you two are awesome. CM got up and came to the computer to see what the fuss was about. I think she wanted to play too. Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Sitka

8:18 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

That is some mighty potent magic potion! Great work, Tanner!
Play bows,
Zim
PS: Does that label say "classic Amber"? Hmm. Has Joe started telling silly jokes?

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Sally G said...

You two dudes...we wish we were there.
Oh Joe, I leaked in the computer room last night, this morn Momma found it and said some not so nice words.
Sorry no pics, she went at it with Mr Clean, silly fool.
It was at least a gallon of yellow sunshine.
XOX Sally G

2:11 PM  
Blogger Martha said...

Hurrah - it worked!!! We loved your video - your happiness carried through the internet to us and we just laughed.
It would be good if you could come over to Scotland and make a potion to stop the rain!!!
Or perhaps you can do it from there since you have magic powers.
love
Martha & Bailey xxx

2:28 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Geesh ..real live bitey face...ok we are all caught up on reading...We agree with the probiotics....that was what our holistic vet once told PL2 when one of us was on antibiotics....and we hope you are have a fabulous weekend!! Love A+A

2:34 PM  
Anonymous tadpole said...

Oh Tanner, it was a GREAT potion, but I think you were so surprised at your success that you forgot to take full advantage of the opportunity that was in front of you! When old bostons get up the gumption to play like that, you have to JUMP IN AND NOT GIVE THEM A CHANCE TO REST! I speak from experience....

2:39 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Tanner...

I knew you could do it...

Joey looks like he's having lots of fun...

Have a Great Time at the House in the Woods...

Abby xxxooo

3:15 PM  
Blogger Teddy said...

I love your smiley faces!! Good job Tanner on making Joey happy.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner!
Yes, sure it worked!
Have fun this weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

9:28 PM  
Blogger The Black and Tans. said...

We hope you are having a fantastic weekend.

Molly, Taffy and Monty

2:51 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Tanner...well what can I say...you did it - you are MAGIC!! Or the Lineykoogels are (what the heck is that??) But. Wasn't like the wiffy wafts of bacon cooking that finally woke Joe up to play bitey face? Na. Course not.

Wiry wags n kisses of admiration, Eric xxxx

3:05 PM  
Blogger Suzy (∆••) said...

Hey Joey and Tanner,

What a sad day. We lost a great friend. We certainly loved Charlie.

Just wanted to stop by and thank you for sniffing around my place some time back. My secretary gets side tracked at times and I have to nip him in the butts to distract him long enough to help me bark.

What a "hot" video. I don't know if I could keep up with you guys.

I hope I can get sD to help me visit my friends more often. He's stupid. He thinks he has to do ALL of the social bocial stuffs. I better put a passbark on the magic typer so I have the power. :o))

Suzy ∆••

9:14 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

Shuddup Paris.

Hey, are either of you two handsome boys interested in a senora (like me)??

6:01 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Yay! I hope Joe got all that bacon. Mmmmmmmmmm.

I hope you had a great weekend!

wally t.

2:02 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Tanner, I don't think Joey is playing bitey face because of that potion. I think it's because he is so excited that I am finally at home and will probably blog again soon.

xo
SB

4:55 PM  
Blogger Dewey Dewster said...

Gee the two of ya can really dance around.....but I gotta ask....was that bacon on the coffee table and ya were around and left it there????? Would not happen in this house....no siree.....that pork would be a gonner fer sure....

Hope ya had a great weekend....

Dewey Dewster here......

5:57 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Wow, Tanner, you might want to bottle that concoction - you could become a millionaire!!!

Woos, the OP Pack

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home