Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thanner Thursday!!!! WHATTSSSSSSSSUP!

OMG SO Like I was sad but now I am happiers again and Joey found my Corn thing and I think it is a funny thing because I made it like a pointy and when Mom goes to sleep it goes OUCHY into her foot because I always leave it on the bed. LOL! I dont do to hurt her but sometimes I forgets and fall asleep and then there it is. So here is how I make the corn to a pointer corn.



Did you see me?! I am going to show this one too, that when I make the corn pointy my mouth makes bubbles!!


Joe says I have Ray Bees, but I don't know that guy and I sure don't like bees.


So like someone said that they want to know what this corn is and it is called NYLABONE. They are my very best favorite toys because I can chew them up forever and they dont have to go into the trash.

ONE more thing that made me so cited was this...


Here in my bed there was some stuff Mom said Tanner look at this. I said, Mom I will look at this but You MOM don't look at that water cap because I am not supposed to take waters out of the garbage anymore, so you don't see that ok??


What is this OMG WHAT DOES THAT SAY!?


FUFU BEARY SODA?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOO FuFu is inside this drink?!?!?!!!!!


OMG!!!!!!!!!

What? Oh um, no he is not inside this drink but mom bought it for me to see because I love Fu Fu and maybe he is making soda over that rainbow bridge for some guy named Mr Jones? Maybe he knows Mr Ray Bees???

41 Stains:

Blogger Gus said...

Hey Tanner: Glad to see you are a bit happier. The invitation still stands if you get down in the dumps again.


Teka

6:39 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

OH.. Fufu is making soda over at rainbow bridge. That sounds like a fun job...

I found a link here that says "We cannot,however, tell you what a fufu berry is (let us know if you find out). "
http://www.beveragesdirect.com/detail-139-Jones_Soda_FuFu_Berry_Soda_12_Pack.asp

But we know what's a fufu beary right, Tanner

~ Girl girl

6:45 PM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

tanner, before i read the part where you say it is nyalabone, i thought it is a real corn!

anyway, that pointy corn is surely a weapon. i hope you don't use it to poke joey. he will not like it.

maybe mom bought you that fufu bear soda so u can bake or cook for fufu and send it over the bridge for him.

wet wet licks

Boo

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love that last picture!!

6:50 PM  
Blogger Bentley and Niko said...

hahaha, i love yer stories and they are very funny for my mom and dad to read too. you should try to put them into a book! that would be funnies.
-Niko

it would be pretty cute. i had some friends at work make a book i helped with the dawings on, with cafepress and lulu.com you don't have to pay but to buy the books!

6:51 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

fufu berry soda...WOW!!! That is so cool...FuFu lives on!!!

Glad you are feeling better...
Lots of Licks,Ruby

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you going to take a sip of that?

7:06 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hey Tanner!!
I don't know who Ray Bees is either but I have heard of Ray Bans..You think they are related??
Oh and good job on the corn.. it looks like a weapon!! Perhaps you can use it to take over the world..

7:11 PM  
Blogger Lillie Valentine said...

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Tanner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What ya doin? I miss you! Don't feel sad, Daisie is taking care of fufu I am sure!

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do ya think there's hair in the soda?

8:13 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Tanner, I have decided that you are very wise and deep ... or maybe there was something extra in my kibble tonight. I can't quite decide. I'll have a snack and think about it for several hours in the next couple of minutes, and then I'll have another snack and think about it again. And then I'll be able to tell you the meaning of cat poop.

8:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FuFu Berry soda?? Wow! The Great FuFu strikes again!

8:23 PM  
Blogger Deanna said...

OMG! The corn shank is a Nylabone?!?!?!

I have never seen that! I need a corn Nylabone, mom!

It's the only toy that Dakota doesn't wreck!

8:32 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Be careful of the corn. You might hurt yourself instead and you don want that.

Love
Boy n Baby

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fufu berry??? awesome!!!

love..
chiyo

10:49 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

hey wasssssssssssupppp right back at ya tanner...I am so glad you are feeling better. That corn could be very useful....keep it close...cause you dont want joey getting hold of it....i have never seen fufu juice before...i hope it doesnt taste like hamster....ewewwy..humans will drink anything

11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This made us laugh this morning - We are thinking you two are fab and you brighten up our already zingy days!!

12:05 AM  
Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

Fufu berry, Boo juice, everyone is turning into drinks. I had an shot for Ray Bee's, why can't he get his own shots like everyone else.

Simba xx

12:41 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

I am so impressed with your work on the Nylabone corn! I have had my Nylabone since being about 4 months old & it sill is only a teeny bit chewed on the end.

Licks
Oscar x

12:56 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

I gotta have mom check out this Nylabone corn! You're making it look just so yummy!
I think it's so neat that you have Fufu beer! Are you saving it for a special occasion?

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:44 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Our Mom said to tell you that she loves your blog. We look forward to you new postings and they always make us smile and laugh out loud.

Keep making us laugh!!
Love, Seadra and Zoe

4:03 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Glad you are feeling better tanner. You know my mom reads your blogs to my kids. They love you and Joe. FuFu soda is cool

4:13 AM  
Blogger wally said...

The soda is the same color as the Fufumobile!

I have a nylabone corn but I'm not interested in it but now that I know I can make weapons with it and chase my sissy--I might be. We mostly use it for posing pictures because I am a CORNHUSKER.

wally.

4:24 AM  
Blogger Ferndoggle said...

FuFu lives on! No wonder you're happy now!

We need to get some of that corn.

Sherman, Penny & Lola

5:29 AM  
Blogger Joey said...

Tanner - you do look like Mr. Ray Bees... hahahaha
The white Joey

7:57 AM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Wow Tanner, you're bubbling! Yikes! Can't control that mouth is it...? LOL!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

8:11 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Tan-man - you are so FUNNY!
Play bows,
Zim
PS: We're going to have to look for one of those corn things. We love Nylabone stuff!!!

8:16 AM  
Blogger Tadpole said...

Thank dog they didn't make FuFu into soda...!

I've started making my corn pointy too! I'll have to take a picture for you; thanks for the video - it gave me more direction.

8:19 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

Tanner! How kind and so sweet and typical of dear Fu Fu to be making you fizzy drinks!

You are soooooooooooooooo funny!

I love your nyla bone tooooo, it looks sooooooooooooo yummmmmmmy!

and the sound effects and the bubbles.

love and bubbly licks, Marvin xxxx

8:37 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Hey Joey and Tanner! We tagged you two to tell 7 things about yourself!
Licks'n'Sniffs,
China & Madie

9:09 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Impressive corn chewing technique. Your mouth foam is cool. Do you like wiping it on the sofa or better still a pillow? That's what I'd do. J x

9:43 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Uh-oh. We tagged you, too. Maybe each of you can answer?
Tail wags,
Storm

10:10 AM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hola Tanner. I am glad you are feeling better. You chew that nylabone pretty fast, and looks like you like it a lot!
Have you tasted the Fufu soda?
Have a nice day!
Lorenza

10:19 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tanner, you finally look alot happier, what great chewing technique...I'm scared of bees, but I don't think any of them are called ray???
The amazing FUFU has found yet another way to make us smile..I bet he's behind this new drink, heheheh
Mommi wants to know where to get me one of those corny things, we've never seen one, and it might keep me occupied for a few seconds.

12:38 PM  
Blogger A&S said...

OMG TANNER! Our Sis found the FUFU BERRY JONES SODA today!!! We just posted on it our blog before we read yours today! It must be fate or something. Plus, you know the caps have fortunes on them, and ours said: "You are headed to a land of sunshine" So maybe that is where Fu Fu is!

Luv,
Shiro

5:23 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

You are really funny. I am afraid of the pointy corn though.
Ike

5:44 PM  
Blogger Balboa said...

I thought it was real corn too, especially when I saw the bubbles around your mouth. I have to get mommy to buy me that too!

Frenchie Kisses,
Balboa

6:17 PM  
Blogger Comet said...

Wow Tanner, you really make a lot of noise eating that corn! Maybe you should eat it outside with the piggies.
BLU

ps. I don't know who Ray Bees is either, but I got a shot to keep him away from my house.

6:44 PM  
Blogger Ben & Darling said...

Oh Tanner,you have a bone shape tag like mine.

8:17 PM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Hey Tanner,
I'm so glad that you're starting to feel better :) I know it's been hard on everyone to lose FuFu. We won't ever forget that little guy.

On a happier not...party at Tanner's house...woo-hoo! Are you going to share the beverages with us, dude?

9:18 PM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Yo Tanner,
Have you been watching a lot of Prison Break? Are you going to break out of prison with that corn SHANK? Way cool!!

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home