Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, June 03, 2006

its getting hot in here...

It is SO hot in Arizona this weekend! We have a new house with a big yard, and we can't even go outside to play because its too hot. So we have to stay in the apartment....and that means Doofus has to be by my side at all times.

does he ever stop moving?
He never stops moving...or annoying me....

How is always so happy?? its a million degrees out and we are stuck in here...together...
And he is always so happy...I don't think being stuck in the apartment all day is anything to be happy about??

I wish he would just leave me alone
Calgon....take me awaaaaay......

3 Stains:

Blogger Daisy the Boston Terrier said...

It's really hot here in Atlanta too. Mom is keeping me supplied with ice cubes to keep me cool. It's so hot that all I want to do is lay on the kitchen floor in the little puddles from melted ice cubes.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Uncivil said...

Thank God for refridgeration. My girls are staying inside most of the day. I keep the thermostat on 74.
Abigail (my Bullie/Pug mix) goes out to relieve herself and makes a Bee Line to get back inside where as Emily (my boston terrier) seems to enjoy the warm weather more. So I have to keep the thermostat on 73 in the winter for her.

3:04 PM  
Blogger Elevated said...

haha the last pic is so miserable :P

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home