Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, May 08, 2006

Mom says.....

This entry I would like to call "mom says"

Mom Says

TANNER QUIT HOGGING THE FOOD!
Don't yell at Tanner when he is trying to eat dinner, its not polite.

Mom Says
What do you mean I lost????
Cheaters never win and jumping on the board and messing up the pieces doesn't prove anything.

Mom Says
My bed
This is where she is supposed to sleep. (ya right)

Mom Says
Joey
I need to share my toys.

Mom Says
Pay attention to ME!
Sometimes she likes to read the paper instead of playing with me.

And even though I think all this stuff is completely ridiculous

Mom Says

buddies
She loves me and I love her too.

3 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwww best one yet! i love the happy ending:)

7:23 PM  
Blogger Elevated said...

awwwww!!! How could someone not love you??

8:59 AM  
Blogger Adventures of Bismarck said...

My Mom tells me I'm not suppose to sleep in her spot either, but she always gives in. :-)

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home