Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, January 30, 2006

help!

This is a call for help from all of my friends out there in the internet world. I am looking for a new set of parents because mine are just horribly mean to me.

Look at this blatant taunting! My mom buys these snacks, holds them over my head while I am below her starving to death. I mean, I was near collapse when she took this picture. All that I had to eat that day was dry dog food, can you believe the horror????


In this photo, you see she has locked me outside with my arch enemy, Doofus-Face. Not only am I locked out, I bet it was about 60 degrees that day. My sensitive boston skin cannot stand such a cool temperature. I need to be warm at all times!


Ok, this one doesn't even need words. A freakin HAT?! I am a dog, dogs do NOT wear hats.


I am practically having a seizure in this one! Look at Doofus-Face, he is going straight for my jugular.

I beg you, please, rescue me!

2 Stains:

Blogger v said...

Oh Joey! I would totally rescue you from Doofus-Face, but I think your parents would suffer terribly at the loss. How is it there was not a single cuz in these pictures?!

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Joey, you poor, sweet, misunderstood boy. The world is not good enough for you. But thanks for my morning laugh.

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home