Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, March 25, 2010

HIATUS

We will be back to regularly scheduled posts and commenting on Monday. Everything is FINE, Mom just needs some time to not blog so her brain does not explode.

Until we are back here are some pics of some of my better qualities...

Joey
Handsome AND Talented...

joey
Deep thinker...

Joey is always on the lookout
Inquisitive...

domination station
Social...

and another great thing about me...

arrested for being too cute
I AM NOT A DOOFUS. Look at that guy!?

Ok, see you all Monday!

31 Stains:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

That damned AZ heat already?!?

Seriously, take good khare of your mom woo two!

I know Joey khan be khounted on but that means you too Doofus!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

7:52 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Sure I am going to miss you these days until next monday!
But... I really don't want to see your Mom's brain exploding!
Have a nice and relaxing weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:44 PM  
Blogger kissa-bull said...

oh we'll be holding our toots wil wee shee you again
bol
pibble sugars and wee wags
the pittie pack

8:56 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Oh Joey
No one has as many pawfect qualities as you do..and a day wifout you is a day wifout sunshie..hones..even when I don't have time to comment , I come look..fow my joey Fix
Have a good Hi a Tus
smoochie kisses
ASTa

10:13 PM  
Blogger Mollie Jo and Bobo said...

Hope your mommy feels better....See you later!


Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo & Bobo

11:00 PM  
Blogger doyle and mollie said...

hey joey, we know that you are just taking some most important thinking time while your scribe has a furry deserved break... my momma says to say 'she thinks she knows what your scribe needs (time out..... aaargh) loud and clear' & she has been battling that cat - just hoping you are all ok and you would say if you are not!! loves and licks!

11:20 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

No worries Joe, tell your Mama we all need a rest sometimes to recharge our brains.

Your photos are lovely, especially like the first one!

My J is behind with her comments, I have barked to her, take it easy, take it easy. Take a paw out of my book, and relax.........zzzzzzzzzzz!

lotsaluv, Marv xxxxx oh and Jeannie xxxxxxxxxx

3:54 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Yuh, my momma gets busy brain and then she won't even check my messages or read bloggies or anything. Time off is good, though, more time for YOU!

Slobbers,
Mango

4:32 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Joey & Tanner...

We will miss you, but we definately don't want your Mom's brain to explode...

Take good care of her...

Thanks for the great pictures so keep us going until Monday...

Abby xxxooo

4:33 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

We totes understand. Our Mom has been saying a lot lately if she doesn't get some time off from work she will "just die". WTM? Anyhoo, take good care of your mom and enjoy some cuddling this weekend!

5:34 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Well, at least you guys get some warning. My muzzer just flakes out.

gussie

6:18 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Tell her to have a good hiatus and tell your brother he looks like a prisoner who has broken out of prison..Love A+A

7:43 AM  
Blogger BRUTUS said...

We totally concur with all sentiments in your bloggy today! Hey, I have a photo just like yours in my blog yesterday (looking out the window) - were squirrels teasing you too??

Snorts-
Brutus the Frenchie

8:17 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Your mom definitely needs time off for excellent blogging behavior! Thank you for posting pictures, Joey! They'll keep us going!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

8:46 AM  
Blogger McGillicutty said...

Joe, I'll miss ya, me lad! When you come back, come by for a Guinness. Everydog deserves a break. Me? Well I've had me own hiatus with a torn foot pad AND a torn cruciate ligament----playing to rough at daycare----I'm IRISH!!!!!

Irish Love,
McG

8:55 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Oh no Joe. I hope I didn't blow your mind with my pics of Boston, which in turn may have caused your Mom's brains to splode everywhere.

Okay, so I finally have your whole pressie together and in a box and ready to go. Now if I can only find your address ...

xo
SB

P.S. Mom has been useless at helping me with this stuff.

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tanner was a lot less heftier a few years ago. He looks cuter with a little extra junk.

12:37 PM  
Blogger Two French Bulldogs said...

No exploding brains. We'll wait til Monday. BOL
Benny & Lily

1:38 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Its good to have some time out. We should probably do that too hehe.
We'll catch you soon.

Noah Willow Tess Lucy

3:16 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Hope you and Mom have a great weekend, we are thinking about a hiatus too. Well, Mom is.

Great attributes you have, Joey, and you demonstrate them so well.

Happy Friday.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

4:21 PM  
Blogger Boston Ventures said...

Rest your brain over the week end because I love to read your news and see your pictures. They make me laugh

6:38 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

My mom has been on Hiatus too. But she's just lazy.
Ike

6:42 PM  
Blogger Koobuss said...

Hi Joey,

Moms are like that. Mine has those time outs a lot. It gets worse as they get older, so I hear.

You, Joey, definitely are not a doofuss. But who is that other guy in the prisoner's outfit? I hope that he is not an escape. Yikes!!!


Love and Lots of Koobuss Kisses,
Koobie

9:29 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

hello joey its dennis the vizsla dog hay oh no no eksploding heds!!! i saw that wunse in the faymus dokyoomentry scanners and it wuz not pretty!!! ok bye

9:39 PM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

Those are some really nice shots ;)

B

3:49 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I just had to come back and look at that first picture again. Hubba

xo
SB

7:32 AM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

i full understand. sometime a hiatus is needed

7:50 AM  
Blogger Tito said...

Wow Joe - I love that picture of you stretching from the couch to the side table. I do that aaaaall the time. Have a great week!
Sniffs & snorts,
Tito

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should post Tanner on Pedigree Adoption Drive on Facebook, for each fan Pedigree will donate a pound of food to shelters

11:25 AM  
Anonymous miky2rude said...

Very funny stuff. Enjoyed reading the adventures in the snow.

http://miky2rude.blogspot.com/

4:52 PM  
Blogger Katurah C. Rogers said...

Why, may I ask, are you not eating that lineup of perfectly matched black shoes? WHAT an opportunity!

Peace,
Harbor H. Rogers

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home