Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The CAT has got my tongue!!

OMDOG guys it is Tanner Tuesday but its really like CATTER CUESDAY because some CAT keeps coming to my DOOR.

The other night I was like this...




Just relaxing and doing some cool DOGA poses on the couch, when Mom looked out that front door and saw sitting RIGHT ON MY DOOR MAT a CAT!!!!!!!!!!!




THIS CAT!? The one that tried to come to Joey Palooza in his crazy old Volkswagen!!




I am going to call him FRITZ cuz he must be German to drive a Volkswagen!! As soon as I got up to see him, he RAN AWAY!




COME BACK FRitz, I want you to make me some cat snacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tan Torkelson, FRIEND TO CATS, out!

26 Stains:

Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

are you really a friend to cats?

6:29 PM  
Blogger Two French Bulldogs said...

wait til he gets close then scream. BOL
Benny & Lily

6:48 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Tanner...

Hmmm...This could get interesting...

Keep us posted...

Abby xxxooo

7:51 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

OMD Tanner! Fritz is cool, but that ain't nothin'! You should have to see what our goofy mom has been doing lately! We must do a post on it soon! She feeds like a dozen CATS twice a day right outside our yard and we are forced to watch and not bark! Can you believe that??? It is a travesty! Our cats don't have any cars though, I think they hitchhike over here...
Ozzie & Rocky

8:22 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

It is a plot!

I just know it!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

8:24 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner!
I am sure that kitty wants to be your friend!
Just give him some time...
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

9:32 PM  
Blogger Kaisaliina said...

You are so adorable! I am wishing to have one of your kind some day. Your kinds just are not so easy to get here, in Finland. But I will do my best anyway. All the best for your life! :)

4:37 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

I think you should make a doga video - that looks like a very complex pose.

Since katz are sorta flexible, I bet Fritz could be in it with you!

5:26 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

All the kitties here run when they see me, too. Why???!!! Whyyyyyy???!!!

6:25 AM  
Blogger Bobby said...

I think Fritz is teasing you, you need to creep over towards him very slowly.

6:42 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Tanner, your leg placement in that first picture is seriously cool!

That Fritz seems like a cool kitty, but I have a feeling that Joey will not like him as much as you do!

7:17 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Fritz probably knows how much fun goes on inside your house and wants to join you, Joey!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

3:03 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Fritz looks like a cool cat! Maybe he wants to be friends with you guys!
Play bows,
Zim

3:48 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Cat snacks? - that's the way to score some points with Khyra, Tanner:)

Did you bring a green tennis ball to the door or is that a cuz?

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

6:51 PM  
Blogger Boston Ventures said...

I wish I had time to read this blog every day but I have restrictions on how many times I can get on the computer- Mom says it is not good exercise..what is exercise anyway. Love reading about you. Your friend Peanut

7:26 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

hey torkelson...cats are not so bad...i have two...and i get to eat the food they dont eat...so yummy...cuz cat food is way not good for you so it tastes really really good

7:49 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Tanner! That is an orange cat. They can often be quite dangerous. You better let Joey handle this one. One the other hand, mom says to say, does that kitty have a home and is he okay? Not that I care. I would pick him up in an instant.

xo
SB

8:35 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

He is super cute like Saffron!
Ike

8:36 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

You must remember, Tanner, Fritz has sharp claws on all four of his feets. Go easy with him!

Kisses,
Stella

8:51 PM  
Blogger Mollie Jo and Bobo said...

We hope that kitty comes back...I bet he would like a friend like you!


Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo & Bobo

10:54 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Crikey, does that cat have a home? You could have had a cat sissie living with you matie.

Noah x

1:54 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Looks like a stalker to me. Better get a restraining order.

Slobbers,
Mango

3:09 AM  
Blogger TwoSpecialWires said...

He (or she?) mighta been a talent scout. We hope he (or she) comes back, 'cause you've got TALENT!

Jake and Fergs xxoo

8:13 AM  
Blogger Peppy Sheppys said...

ZONO! You took a cat nap, you got a cat.

Otis.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

TAn
I hope Youw bud Fwitz comes back and leaves you some of those tootsie woll snacks they'we so good at making

keep a lookout fow himsmoochie kisses
ASTA

10:14 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

hello tanner its dennis the vizsla dog hay hmm it has ben my ekspeeryense that cats arnt willing to share there kruntcheez yoo hav to steel them wen the cat is not their!!! ok bye

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home