Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, May 29, 2008

OMDOG

Guys, its been non stop around here since my Aunt got here. I don't have too much time to update, and again, I am sorry I cannot visit blogs but here is some of what has been going on.




My cousin who is part poodle is pretty great, she pets me a lot and says nice things.




I let my Aunt and my Uncle sit on my couch for a while. They were awaiting instruction on what I might like to do next in this photo.




My uncle bought something called a Wii? I have no idea what this thing is but the kids wave their arms around and jump up and down and yell. Kids are weird.




Even Tanner is like WTF dudes?

Tonight the kids and my aunt are staying at the resort where my uncle works. Today they went up on the roof!




Cool huh?!




Dad and the kids went swimming, I am kind of glad I didn't have to go to that, I really hate the water!




But it sure looks nice!

Tomorrow is my Mom's birthday and I heard something about CAKE. I am going to go get some rest so I am ready to talk one of the human pups into sharing with me!

33 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMD guys cake is like soooo good! I don't know what that Wii think is either, but The Mom says she's the Wii Boxing Champ? No clue...

10:00 PM  
Blogger Girl Girl Hamster said...

Your part poodle cousin is cute. That sure looks like a pawsome place to pawty. I hope you and Tanner get lots of cake

~ Girl girl

12:05 AM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hmmm I like the sound of your part poodle cousin.. she sounds real nice.
Have a fab time and Happy Birthday to your mom!

12:38 AM  
Blogger umekotyan said...

Good evening joey.
It is a wonderful family.
There is family's happiness there.
The time of the family is significant time.
The weekend with a happy family. :)

from loved ume tyan

4:57 AM  
Blogger The Airechicks said...

OMD....You guys are having a big PAWTY ...Hey pass those kids over to TEXAS ...we need some folks to talk nice and sweet and adore us too....

BIRTHDAY CAKE - when's the PAWTY??

Looks like you guys are having a GREAT BIG WILD pawty....

Enjoy .....


XXoooXXXoooXXoooXXoo

5:05 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

You guys have some wild and crazy busy time coming up! Happy happy happy to your mom and tell her NOT to worry about visiting blogs and stuff till AFTER the wedding. You cuddle her LOTS, Joe Stains, cause she's gonna need it! (We know all about frantic humans!)

wags from the whippets

5:13 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

Joe,
Looks like you were really enjoying being pet by your poodle cousin!
What a great weekend it's gonna be!

Tell mom I said Happy Birthday Rhonda AKA Joey & Tanner's Mom!!!!

5:36 AM  
Blogger Petra said...

Looking at that pool makes me wish I liked to swim! You guys are sure having fun.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUR MOM!

Eat lots and lots of cake!

7:24 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Human pups are great at sharing. Way better than grown up ones, although some of them share too. Hope you mom has a great bday!

I would love to go swimming with them, but don't worry Joe. I would never try to push you in or anything. I respect the fact that water is not your thing. As long as you respect the fact that clothes are not mine. :-)

xo
SB

8:35 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

That pool on the roof is sure awesome! What a spot to get some sun!
Happy birthday to Joey and Tanner's mom!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

9:39 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

We have one of those Wiis. Even my mom jumps up and down and waves her arms while playing it. Sounds like an exciting time. I'm glad you didn't have to go swimming too. Hope you get some cake.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Moco said...

You have so much going on you will be dizzy trying to keep up with it. Take care, stay away from the pool and have those pups sneak you the cake. Human pups are good for giving treats.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Nazila Merati said...

Joey,

My mom apes are coming in PHX next January!

Can they smooch you?

Looks like you have quite a huge party going on down there.

I hope they lathered you all up with sunscreen.

xo,

ernesto

1:05 PM  
Blogger Lady Kaos said...

Stay close to those human pups! From my experience with human pups, they're always dropping food or handing it over to very cute pups. Since your parents are finally getting married, will there be more cake? I hear that there's a cake for when people get married. My parents coulnd't eat all their cake when they got married and so they froze some and ate it for their anniversary which they shared with me! (Mom was surprised it still tasted good, but Dad wrapped it in enough saran wrap and foil and then put it in a bowl with a lid so nothing was going to make that cake taste yucky.) Have a great weekend!!
Kaos

3:51 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

HAAAAAAPY BIRTHDAY Momma de Stains!
Ike

5:09 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Part poodle!

Ha roooo roooooo!!

Happy Barkday to your mom!!!

And you SOOOOO deserve some khake!!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

7:11 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom!
Sounds like you two are having a very interesting time there with your family!
The pool looks really nice!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:11 PM  
Blogger Princess Eva and Brice said...

Joe,
I wanted to thank you for your kind words recently. Tasha was the best big sister a dog could have.

Cake?? I've never had cake. But Momma is giving me anything I want right now so I better ask while I can.....Momma? Can I have some cake???

Eva

7:25 PM  
Blogger Jen and Suki said...

Happy birthday to your mom - I hope you all eat loads of cake! And the wedding should be a good time - is there a pawty? I sure hope so.

9:51 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Hee hee Joey, we like how your wrote kids are weird.
That resort looks great matie. The family looks like they had an awesome time. We hope your mum has a great birthday.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

11:35 PM  
Blogger Deefor said...

That place look very nice. Hope your mom had a happy birthday. Lick your poodle cousin for me. She looks very cute.

10:23 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Wowzers, that all looks like fun! (Except for the water part.) I'd love to yell "ha roo roo roo" at those little bipeds and poke 'em in the butt with my cold nose while they do that Wii thing! If you guys were taller, I can tell you it would be GREAT fun!
Play bows,
Zim
PS: Happy birthday to your mom! CAKE for everypup!

10:50 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Woohoo! Cake!

1:04 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Happy Birthday to you,happy birthday to you Happy birthday to your Momma happy birthday to you! Love and smoochie A+A

7:13 PM  
Blogger The WriggleButts said...

Looks like you guys are having fun. Mom have that wii thing too, and it's impossible for a poor dog to rest his head and sleep on anyones hands when they get that thing out. Stupid box make them go all crazy...

4:44 AM  
Blogger Stanley said...

Happy Birthday, Mama de Stains!!

Looks like it's crazy at the House of Stains these days, but lets hope plenty of cake was forthcoming from the hooman pups.

I like your poodle cousin. She has such a nice shiney coat, and she obviously has good taste in the company she keeps.

Goober love & birthday smooches to your mama,
Stanley

8:52 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Your poodle cousin looks like she got the same rattling head from the wee as Tanner did from roller skating.

How nice of you to share your couch.

Slobbers,
Mango

9:15 AM  
Blogger Lacey said...

That Wii thing looks scary. Maybe you should pee on it so it doesn't work anymore.

Hopefully you will get a taste of your mom's birthday cake....and wedding cake too! Hope your mom and dad's wedding is great (wait til they go on their honeymoom to leave lots of little gifts around the house).
Comet and BLU

5:32 PM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

I think it's pawsome that you have a poodle cousin...she's really cute too!

I hope your mom can get through the wedding stuff, and have time to enjoy her birthday too! Tell your mom that CC-man and I (and our mom) wish your mom a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

T-man

6:26 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Cake, did you say cake??? MMMMMMMMM!!!

Joe...for havin' a last name if Stains, we're surprised ya can't figure out what a Wee is...I mean, that's what makes the stain, Dude!!!!!

Snortin' Terrier laughter with water sqirtin' out their nosies.....

Scruffy and Babystan

7:14 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Oh Joey...don't mind my bros...they are so uncivilized....

Of course, I've heard of a Wii...they have a new Wii Lakie Fit program where I can run and do zoomies virtually, chasin' cats and bunnies...it burns those calories right off....AND IT'S SO REALISTIC!!!

Ya better go and do smoochies with ur mom...we're sure she's feelin' a tad stressed bout now!!!!!

Barkies, Lac

7:17 PM  
Blogger Poppy said...

Happy almost wedding day!

Poppy

7:44 PM  
Blogger Balboa said...

Happy Belated Birthday and Congrats on their wedding.

Can we use the photo of you and your aunt and uncle on the couch for our caption game?

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home