Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, May 18, 2007

TGIF? I don't think so!

So it is Friday, which is supposed to be like the awesome time because it is the weekend. Instead, we got BATHS! Can you believe that crap?!!!!

The Doof went first


He makes it a point to try to drink as much water as he possibly can.


He really doesn't like baths


He looks extra mad here


This one he said he was trying to look like Wally. I think he sort of looks like him, just not nearly as cool.


Oh man, then it was my turn.


The Doof has to be RIGHT in my face to annoy me.


Please Mom and Dad, I am always such a good dog, do I deserve this?


Apparently I deserve even WORSE. TOOTHBRUSHING?!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, the best part, AFTER the bath when I go NUTS. Dad yells at Tanner because he tries to run off with his pillow thingy and then Tanner and I get into an argument over who hated the bath more. I make some strange noises here, but it is only because I HATE the bath!

39 Stains:

Blogger Simba and Jazzi said...

What did you do to deserve such torture?? You poor poor doggies. I hope you have fully recovered.

Simba xx

12:12 AM  
Blogger Nugget said...

Hi Joey & Tanner, Clearly you have suffered - Dog Abuse! How rude, and on a Fry-day.

12:51 AM  
Blogger Luckie Girl said...

Hey fellas,
I'm not too sure but do you guys even use soap or shampoo in the shower? I noticed that the water looks really clean... Yukes...tooth brushing? Are they crazy??

1:50 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You really had a lot to say about hating the bathtub! I love that you tried to cream Tanner with pillows!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

2:37 AM  
Blogger Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

I thought I hated bath time! Joe, when you were on the sofa barking at Tanner, you had devil eyes! Scary! J x

3:25 AM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

joey, you should see how simba volunteer himself and jump into the bath tub with his fat fat daddy. hehehehe. he sure like his shower.

wet wet licks

Boo

4:24 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Woah Joe! You guys are totally wacky post bath. I love your contemplative breaks. Can anyone sit on the couch after you've fluffed it up?

4:58 AM  
Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I hate bathies! When my face gets wet you can see how skiiny my nose really is! But- the after bathie scootchies across every surface are pawsome!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

5:02 AM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Whoa Joe...I thought I was crazy after a bath. I really hate baths too!!! But even with all your barking you must have been happy about something...your little tail was wiggling!!!

Lots of licks, Ruby

6:08 AM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Oh you poor things. Baths are awful. You guys were funny in the movie though.

6:23 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

There's nothing I hate worse than a bath. I once was tortured for a week straight of baths every day when this strange looking black and white cat looking animal sprayed me right in the neck. Oh the thought of it is bringing back nightmares again!!!

Love, Seadra

6:57 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hey Joe: You look really ferocious when you curl your lip up on one side and GROWLLLLL. You should practice more often. But I don't think it works with Tanner. Good luck. I gotta go see the groom on Sunday! That's worser than baths

7:16 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Hey we've heard the bath word one to many times too...think we may get the tochure too....
Licks'n'Sniffs,
China & Madie

8:04 AM  
Blogger Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Mean dad! Nice work taking the couch to pieces though!

Licks
Oscar x

8:11 AM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey. It could be that I am the only one who likes baths? I think they are great. Watching at your video, I can see that you really hate them!
Have a nice weekend!
Lorenza

9:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe..I see why water might not be your favorite thing right now.
Tail waggins
Sir Chance-Lot

11:23 AM  
Blogger Amber said...

Clearly you and ur bro hate baths. You are crazier than me after baths, Mommy finds it very cute!!
You and ur bro equally hate baths.
heheh
thanks for the video,enjoyed it ^^



luv Amber!!

11:37 AM  
Blogger Quinvale AstaLaVista Baby said...

G'day Joe, What a terrible start to your weekend. I think you should stain something in retaliation! xxx Asta down under

11:39 AM  
Blogger A&S said...

we hate baths too! i used to be small enough to take one in the sink which wasn't as bad, but no more. hey, what happened after you jumped off the couch? is tanner still alive?

shiro

1:09 PM  
Blogger Suki & Joey said...

Wow, that was A LOT of barking, guys! I can't understand why you don't like the bath, though - it's AWESOME! I, like Tanner, try to drink all the water I can before I'm finished.

Oh, and I can totally tell that you're the alpha, Joe. Tanner wouldn't dare get up onto that couch cuz YOU own it ;)

Puggy kisses
Suki

2:15 PM  
Blogger Balboa said...

We were laughing at the video, what did you do to Tanner after you jumped off the couch? We're dying to know?????

I hate baths too. I run around like a crazy man until I've made my point.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

OMG...I detest bath time, and the only reason I got out of it this weekend was cause the evil 'rents ran out of time...but I just know it's coming yuck!!!!!What is this obsession hoomans have with bathing?

3:30 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Dude, you look psycho when you yell at the Doof!
I had a bath two nights ago because I was so dirty that I left and smudge in my sleeping spot in the bed and my mom said it was gross but I thought it was cool.
Ike

3:38 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow you guys really hate the bath..i do too...but i just whine...i find it way more annoying for the parents....if there is one thing that drives mom and dad nuts is when i whine for no real apparent reason accept i am a big baby ...ahhahaha..fun times...

3:59 PM  
Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

The resolution of the water in these photos is frightening!

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get bath once a month :P At least you got a nice soda cup to pour on you!

5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Toothbrushing? What is THAT? It looks like torture!!!

8:55 PM  
Blogger Casper and pals said...

Don't you like toothbrushing?? We love love love it!! Well not so much the toothbrush, but the beef- flavoured toothpaste is totally doggi-licous ;)

9:30 PM  
Blogger Chilli the Dog said...

Haha...you guys hate baths as much as I do. Have you seen my comic on baths. I think we should start a petition to prevent our hoomans from bathing us.

Wuff
Chilli

3:55 AM  
Blogger e said...

haha
You guys rock!!
Hey btw, fei makes her corn thing go all pointy too and whenever Eve or Caz steps on it, they go ouch.
We'll try to post pics soon.

Fei

6:41 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Baths and toothbrushing???!? Did you guys have hot dates or something?

Do you think Doofus drinks all that water so he can pee in the bathtub? That would be HILARIOUS.

wally.

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Boys,
This is Stella.I really hate baths to,because my mommy does it to fast so I wont shake and get her wet.She also bathes me in the kitchen sink,now thats not a proper place to bathe.I should mommy where you get a bath and she said I can have baths in the tub like you.I read a couple of posts back where you will read your friends blogs nd put them on your blog where you put all your friends.I hope you will put me there and I will put you on mine.Did your mommy find that toy for me this weekend? If not its ok.Talk at you later boys.
Love Stella

11:02 AM  
Blogger Loui (and his mum!) said...

I love baths and love having my teeth cleaned even more....mum got me some peanut butter tasting toothpaste. I lurve it!

Loui xx

11:43 AM  
Blogger T-man Angel said...

Ooh, those baths look scary. Tanner really got mad didn't he? He's doing a lot of cursing in the video! My mom says it's a good thing your parents don't have white couches and pillows (hee hee!) We have a white couch, but my mom covers it up with a brown slipcover.

T-man

12:29 PM  
Blogger Myeo said...

Oh no, What a Friday!

Love
Boy n Baby

6:17 PM  
Blogger Amber-Mae said...

Bet you both smell better now... We three just had our baths recently & we also got our teeth brushed... WITH toothpaste! OMG, I really hate it... But I can't run away coz I'm chained on a short chained. Hmmm... smart mommy.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

5:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to say, you have a much more manly bark that Tanner, Joey. And you guys are SO LUCKY that you get to bark like that. After about 10 seconds my girl yells at me to STOP IT!!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Deanna said...

Your video was so funny, but mom got in trouble for playing it with sound. I gave her the stink eye, too!

8:17 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

I think Joe, you got the last word there! sorry I am late in commenting.

love your vids. Marv xxxxx

3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home