Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

I got this nerdy thing from my mom.

My mom wants to see where people are from that look at my blog. So that little thing down there is from her. The things I do for my humans!


Track Your Visitors on a Map!


I need a dentist.  I have some funk in my teeth.

My mom said I need to have my teeth brushed, I am saving all of that good stuff for later! She messes me up almost as much as Tanner does.

3 Stains:

Blogger Elevated said...

piggy piranha

12:25 PM  
Blogger Brody the Bulldog said...

Great lookin' pearly-whites!

12:27 PM  
Blogger Ayatollah Mugsy said...

It is always good to keep a snack in reserve.

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home