Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tanner Exerciser

Tanner the Hutt
So I was sitting around the other day and Joey was like, TANNER YOU ARE FAT. aarggghh, STOP SAYING THAT!!




I just sit funny, THAT IS all!!!

SO I thought I should do some exercise. Dad does that exercise by going on a skateboard and wheeling around.

Tanner is not sure about this Immortal skateboard deck
Here is a skateboard, but it has no wheels and has some FREAKY looking metal guys on it. They have painted their faces to look like BOSTON TERRIERERST!! What a bunch of POSERS. LOLOLOL


TAKE THAT YOU FAKE BOSTON TERRIEREREST WANNA BES!!!!!!

So until I find some wheels for that thing, I will just make sure Mom takes my pictures from THIS angle...





Tan Torkelson, LOOKING THIN from this angle is OUT

40 Stains:

Blogger The Army of Four said...

Woo, Tanner. You need a sammich! Really.
Luv,
Dave

5:57 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo khould khome to Khamp Khyra!

I'll work woo ovFUR!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

6:04 PM  
Anonymous fig said...

That is a lovely angle to minimize your muscles Tan-Man, but I can't see your smart dot very well from way up here....

6:15 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow Tanner...t.hat last picture of you makes me happy in my heart...you are adorable....i cant wait to see you try that skateboarding thing...i saw a dog on tv do it once

6:16 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

wow Tanner...t.hat last picture of you makes me happy in my heart...you are adorable....i cant wait to see you try that skateboarding thing...i saw a dog on tv do it once

6:16 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:22 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Our youngest furless brother would love that deck:) Rocky would probably just hike his leg on it though...

6:24 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

Yeah, you look much better from above!
Ike

6:39 PM  
Blogger Sally Ann and Andy said...

Tanner, You look great, and I don't think you look big.
Sally Ann

6:56 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Optical Illusion....heck. Just tell them you are substantial.

works for me
(well, sometime)
gussie

7:16 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Tanner...

Love the last picture...Very handsome...

Abby xxxooo

7:16 PM  
Blogger The Boston Lady said...

Tanner, my Sadie thinks you are svelte and handsome. Of course, her older sibling thinks she's a doofus too. Love to read about you both.

7:22 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Tanner!
I knew it was just the angle of the camera that made you look... bigger!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:05 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Awww Tann-Mann you look like a teeny-tiny pupper in that last picture!!! I don't know what Joey is talking about!!!

Lots of licks, Ruby

8:44 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Tanner, your head looks so big that you almost look smart. Tell Joey that when I was walking up on the summit today, a BT hung out with us for a whole long time and didn't want to leave. I'm sure it was because of me.

xo
SB

8:49 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Also, if you can manage to send a bag of poop to Gene Simmons, that would be awesome.

xo
SB

8:50 PM  
Blogger Dewey Dewster said...

Ah Tanner....excess weight isn't somethin' ta worry about...it's somethin' ta celebrate, I tell ya, celebrate.....why all those skinny dogs probably froze this winter.... I'm keepin' my excess lbs.....I may need 'em later....

Dewey Dewster returns....

8:56 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tan
I looked and looked at youw first pictoowes and don't think you'we fat at all( I was looking at mommi ust befowe and thewe is no compawison..now she is FAT!)anyway, those posews awe not anything as good looking as any Bosotn i know, especially you ow joey ow, mack ow Wuby ow (the list goes on and on...)
smoochie kisses
ASTA

9:07 PM  
Blogger Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

You don't look fat to us. Joey is nuts, that's all.
your pals, Morgan & Maisie

12:34 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

You are not phat, Tanner! Don't listen to Joey!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

2:15 AM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Heehee.. you look pretty slim in that last photo.. I think it's all about the angle which the pic is taken. :)

2:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that particular model. The prices due to the fact that the boots were all over 320 bucks everwhere. But for all I base this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase those. what can you say about it?

3:00 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Must be the camera angle... NOT! Round Tanner bowling ball. Hehehe.

Slobbers,
Mango

3:01 AM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

You showed those Boston Terrier wannabes but you didn't scratch ya dad's skateboard did you???

tailwags
Noah

3:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good evening everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching allowing for regarding that singular model. The prices for the sneakers were all over 340 dollars everwhere. But definitively I set this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what do you think?

3:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are cute little plump. So cute.

4:42 AM  
Blogger wally said...

Tanner,

Thank you for the posing tips. The trick to looking thin is to NOT SHOW YOUR BODY.

Our brudder Otis is 23X fatter than he appears in pictures. Maybe he could give you some posing tips as a fellow terrierist.

The Sheps w/Pep

5:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a million dollar face Tanner.

6:10 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Tanner, you are so stinkin' cute from ALL angles!

I like you curves!!!!!

6:50 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

You DO look thin from that angle! Meanwhile, does your dad get mad if you mess with his skateboards?

8:23 AM  
Blogger Deetz said...

I think those metalhead imposters are coming to KS in concert soon....I think you look fabulous!
Deetzy

8:53 AM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Looking thin and handsome today, Tanner.

Happy St. Patrick'a Day to you.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

1:42 PM  
Blogger doyle and mollie said...

hey joey just have to thank you for your pawsome toast at gillies shindig (on our blog) also the green contacts where a nice touch - loves and licks to you

4:36 PM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

i dont think you look fat at all

4:40 PM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Tanner excuse us for one minute while we talk to Joey...shame we are hanging our heads in shame(Well really Archie is kind of sobbing, you know like when you can't catch your breath and stuff keeps flying out your nose??) WE MISSED YOU BIRTHDAY...WE WERE NINE POSTS BEHIND WE HAVE NEVER BEEN THAT FAR BEHIND AND IT IS REALLY ONLY ONE PERSON'S FAULT who shall go nameless except it begins with a P and ends in a L2..Uhhhhmmm we have another little something to say...ahhhh Sophie is coming here tomorrow....just for a little visit.. and Archie said he is going to be the body guard that you would be if you were here... that is if we can all really walk tegther without attacking each other.....We love you boys...Love A+A

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,

I am regular visitor of this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]Plenty of useful information on joestains.blogspot.com. Let me tell you one thing guys, some time we really forget to pay attention towards our health. Here is a fact for you. Recent Research presents that about 70% of all USA adults are either fat or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these people, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is really not as tough as you think. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am blogger of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for fast weight loss.

7:05 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

Um...you can come to Laciecamp.

It consists of me running the &^$$ outta ya and bitin' ya if ya stop...

I'm signing you up...GOOD LUCK...IT'S BOOT CAMP..

Come and read what happened to Mumsie...she's so weird.

Kisses, Laciebeastdrillsargent

7:17 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

hello tanner its dennis the vizsla dog hay ummm i am pretty shoor those guys ar going to put a heks on yoo now!!! ok bye

7:25 PM  
Blogger kissa-bull said...

dont you worry were not fat just well insulated
ish what i tell mommish all the times. when ish cold we are the warmest ever there was so we are extra shpecial
happy st paddy's day
pibble sugars and wee wags
brinks and the pittie pack

9:35 PM  
Blogger McGillicutty said...

Tanner, me lad,

This is MCJULES here, McG's fur mom (muffer) standing in while he is um, away. Um, let me tell you, you are not THAT fat (yet), but you ARE beginning to sit like a fat dog. Look at some of me pics where me mom catches me not sitting "properly". THAT is the fat girl pose. Oh, and that IS a nice angle, but another nice one is the side view. Me learned that from modeling, so there are a lot of pics on the blog from the side angle. Try it!

Oh, and me thinks your dad should just take you with on a skateboarding tour, oh but your flat nosed...hmmm....

Oh, and tell your brother, Joe, that liked his green contacts AND his toast at me son's pawty. He is quite the gentleman!

Irish Love and Kisses,
McJ (in McG's absence)

4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home