Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Saturday, March 06, 2010

I AM 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to ME!!! It is totally the first day of Joey Palooza guys. I hope you are all reading this with a big slice of pizza, some chips and some BACON!! To start off my day I got some great cards...




From Asta, YA CHIPS!! Thanks Asta, you are the best.




This is from Scruff, Lacie (eep), and Baby Stan. I think Lacie picked this photo because its the scared look I get when I hear her shrieking. Thanks!!!!

Finally, Mom got me the best present last night EVER...




Recognize that foot I am kissing???




What about that shorter foot??




IT IS COWBOY PIG!!!! Mom waited until Tanner fell asleep last night and let me spend some time with him!!! If you don't know, I have had Cowboy pig for about 7 years and he is my most favorite stuffy ever. Mom has to let me spend time with him ONLY when Tanner is not around or Tanner will SHRED him.


You can see how much I love the little guy. Tanner was given his own toy to shred because of course he woke up and tried to steal my BFF.


If you turn your speakers up loud enough to hear over Mom's episode of Cheers she was watching, you will hear me making all kinds of happy whimpering noises. Oh and then of course saving him from the Doofus with my ferocious growls and quick moves.

JOEY PALOOZA HAS BEGUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PARTY TIME GUYS!!!!!!!!!!




I will get to the partying just after Cowboy Pig and I have a little snooze.

36 Stains:

Blogger TwoSpecialWires said...

HAPPY HAPPY BARKDAY JOEY! We're bad. We're behind. (We're almost always behind.) But we're thinking aboutcha. Hoping your day is terrific! We may even try to talk Moma and OurGirl into stopping for nachos (or beef!) when we get to where we're going today!

Looking forward to hearing ALL about your day. And ... please share with Tanner. You are old and wise now.

Love ya
Jake and Fergi xxoo

9:34 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Happy Barkkkkkkkkkkkday Joey!

Let's get this pawty started!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra, Khousin Abby from AZ, and Khousin Merdie

9:45 AM  
Blogger Winnie and Lilly said...

Happy Birthday Joe!!!
May you get all the chips, and bacon you want.
Peace out,
Winnie

9:45 AM  
Blogger McGillicutty said...

JOEY PALOOZA!!!!!! I love paloozas!!!!! I'll have a Guinness for you!

Happy Barkday, Joey!!!!!! 11 years, whoa!!! I should have made you a card! I just made me first card yesterday for Scruff's Barkday. It's on me blogspot (themcgillinator). I'm still trying to get this photoshop stuff! I'm gonna try to make one for you too, bro!

ME gift to you....I will PERSONALLY come over and protect your Cowboy Pig from Tanner using me Irish Muscle.

Irish Love,
McGillicutty

9:48 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Oh Joey, You and Cowboy Pig are the most cutest boys ever. I just love you to pieces. Happiest Birthday Ever!

xo
SB

9:48 AM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Happy Birthday Joey!
I know how much you love Cowboy Pig! Sure it is the best present you could have to start JOEYPALOOZA!
I am sure this first day is going to be pawesome!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

9:55 AM  
Blogger Blancodeviosa said...

Cute.. I currently have 6 dogs at my house since my oldest moved back home bringing her 4 and a parrot. i am living in a zoo

10:23 AM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
Happiest of Biwfdayws to you!!!!

I'm waising my glass in youw honow and pawtying wif you!!!
I just knew youw Mom would get youw beloved Cowboy Pig to come to youw Biwfday! You wewe pawsome in youw defense of him fwom Tannew..Have a lovely snooze in his awms and then PAAAAAWTY!!
smoochie kisses
ASTA

10:54 AM  
Blogger Bobby said...

Happy Birthday Joe, you must love your Cowboy Pig very much to protect it like that, nice to see you cuddling him. Tanner will have to be watched you can see he would shred it.

11:14 AM  
Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Have a fantastic birthday!!!

11:53 AM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Happy 11th birthday matie. Glad you got to spend time with Cowboy pig without being hounded by Tanner.
Here's to Joey Palooza....let the festivities begin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noah Willow Tess Lucy xxxxxxxxx

2:13 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

w00000fs, happy happy barkday Joey...glad u save cowboy piggy from tanner...and hope u gits sum ice cream and u has many many more..

b safe,
~rocky~

3:17 PM  
Blogger Ruby Bleu said...

Happy Barkday Joey!!! I hope you and Cowboy Pig have a wonderful visit!!!

Lots of Licks, Ruby

3:24 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

awww joey...that pic of you and pig made mommy a little teary....you just look so darn precious....i am so happy you are having a greattt 11th birthday...you get more handsome with age..if that is possible..i will be 1o soon....pretty excited....anyhow you have the bestest birthday ever....and make sure the doofus stays away from the cowboy..

3:33 PM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

Hope this is the most pawsome Joey Palooza ever! We are so glad that you are getting quality time with your BFF:) Happy Barkday Joey:)
Ozzie & Rocky

3:35 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Happy barkdays Joey. Have the most waggiest of days with Cowboy pig. Ask him nicely cos he might provide you with some BACON!!!!Teehee!!

Wiry love Eric xxx

4:04 PM  
Blogger Peppy Sheppys said...

Holy Joeypalooza! You sound MOST TUFF protecting/loving on cowboy pig. Have a great burpday WE WANT BACON.

Peppy Sheppys

4:25 PM  
Blogger Two French Bulldogs said...

AHHH...you look awfully handsome! We wish you the Happpeeeeeee est birthday ever
Benny & Lily

4:56 PM  
Blogger BRUTUS said...

Happy birthday, buddy! Looks like you got Joeypalooza of on the right foot (the short on of Cowboy pig, that is). Now party, party, part my friend!! Um, when are we having cake???

Snorts-
Brutus the Frenchie

5:04 PM  
Anonymous fig said...

Oh Joe, happy birthday! That brought tears of joy to my eyes, watching you reunite with Cowboy Pig!

5:24 PM  
Blogger doyle and mollie said...

mate... it's all over our blog! you really are a legend...

5:50 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE STAINS!
Ike
(pee s - that was some totally x-rated stuff you were doing to CP. You should put a notice up for the puppies.

6:06 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Happy #11 Birthday, Joey!!! We are so happy that Cowboy Pig made it to celebrate with you - it is so easy to see how much you love him. Now let the partying begin.

Woos, Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

7:02 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

WROO, Joe, happy birthday!!! The Girl just happened to let me look at some of my furends' bloggies just now, and I'm so glad I didn't miss out on your 11th! Have a great Joey Palooza!

Dannan

7:28 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

hello joey its dennis the vizsla dog hay happy birthday!!! i am verry happy to see yoo selebrayting with cowboy pig!!! cowboy pig cowboy pig hes like a cowboy but not as big ...

8:11 PM  
Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Happy Barkday Joey - hope you have a terrific day buddy :)

love

opy

8:37 PM  
Blogger Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

Happy, Happy Barkday Joey!! I am SO thrilled that you got to play with your beloved Cowboy Pig. I only wish our mommy had been as smart as yours and saved my favorite lobster stuffie from WreckOramaRocketDog. Save me some cake, okay? I'll be right over!!
WelshieHugs,
Hootie

We just saw the writeup on Doyle and Mollie's blog. Man what a party!! Amazing!! Save me some cake too please J.S.??
XXX-BabyRocketDog

9:07 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

Happy Birthday #11 Joe! You are looking great for a senior guy, and its big fun to see you celebrating with Cowboy Pig. Especially that pic where you are sleeping and holding him.

I know Joeypalooza is just starting, so have at it and have a great birthday!

Kisses,
Stella

9:57 PM  
Blogger Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

Happy Birthday Joey!!!! Yes, we recognized the foot right away. Hope you and Cowboy Pig have a really great day.
your pals, Morgan & Maisie

12:03 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Happy birthday, Joey! You and Cowboy Pig look so happy together!
We had pizza with bacon last night! Let the palooooooooza festivities begin!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

3:14 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

How wonderful to see Cowboy Pig again. Your love song to him was quite moving. As for the Doofus, bah! He just better remember who he is messing with.

Happy Birthday!

Slobbers,
Mango

4:22 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Happy 11th Barkday! We are awed by the staying power of cowboy pig! He also has our congratulations on his longevity and ability to spring back from Tanner. Just like YOU!

kisses
gussie and Teka

7:18 AM  
Blogger Abby said...

Happy Birthday, Joey...

I'm glad your Mom invited Cowboy Pig to Joey Palooza...

Hope you have the best Joey Palooza ever...

Abby xxxooo

7:20 AM  
Blogger kissa-bull said...

oh my dog !!!
that last pic wiff the cowboy is just price less
happy burfday to you !!!!!!!!
we send you extra
pibble sugars and wee wags
the houston pittie pack

12:13 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

Happy Birthday Joey!!

You are so protective of CP - I think you would be a great bodyguard...

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Marvin and Jeannie said...

Belated Happy Birthday Joe!

sorry we had some "issues" so been away from the blogworld.

lotsaluv Marv xxxxxxxxxxxx

and Jeannie xxxxxxxxxxxx

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home