Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Are you ready for some hockey??

We are going to watch the Olympic hockey game today and just hide in the house because it is RAINING. It has been raining a LOT here in the desert this year. Thank goodness I have a new toy to play with thanks to my readers choice win at Mango Minster. This came in the mail this week...

Mango Minster prizes for Joe
Thanks buddy!! I can't wait to shred it!

Mom wants to thank you all for the great advice about my food. She is just so happy that I am not straining and going 39 times a day. I was so excited I could poop normal that I went in front of the TV 3 times this week!! I was just sharing in the excitement!!

In addition to the food changes, Mom finally gave up and sacrificed a drawer in her dresser for our clothes.

shirts, bandanas, sweatshirts
We have quite the extensive wardrobe.

Coats, scarves, etc
She put our jackets and the thunder vest in a tote, so she knows where everything is now. Unfortunately, while doing this she found those AWFUL puppy pajamas she bought me.

I would prefer if you do NOT look at the following picture, but Mom insists on posting it.

She calls it 'say cheese'

No, really, I am super happy about wearing pajamas.

I call it, GET THAT CAMERA OUT OF MY FACE OR SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN!!

Have a good Sunday guys!

32 Stains:

Blogger Lorenza said...

Yes!
Forgive me for saying this but... I love to see you wearing those pajamas!
Have a great sunday and enjoy the hockey!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

11:07 AM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

OH JOE....THOSE PAJAMAS ARE TOO CUTE....WE ARE GETTING READY TO watch the game too....GO CANADA GO...THATS WHAT YOU WILL BE SAYING TOO......RIGHT...YOU GOTTA CHEER ALONG WITH SOPHIE....

11:17 AM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

OMD Joey! Just love that smile! At least your pj's aren't pink and don't have little bunny ears and feet like the poor kid in the Christmas story. It could always be worse...

11:40 AM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Mom says she used to watch Khombat when she was a wee one -

Auntie Di and Jim are in Prescott and KHOUSIN ABBY GOT TO MEET SNOW FUR THE FURST TIME!!!

She wasn't sure at furst but then she decided it WAS FUN!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Sorry, even 'my' khats hangout in the snow!

11:52 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

OMG, your jammie picture is so funny, Joey! Thank you for the belly laughs!
We're going to watch the hockey game too! We are psyched about it!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

12:05 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

This house is divided...Muzzer and Teka think the PJs are "cute" and Dad and I think they are an abomination.

gussie

1:18 PM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

um um that is an amazing photo of you in the PJs

1:39 PM  
Blogger BRUTUS said...

Yaeh, those PJs are pretty bad... And yellow is SO NOT your color! Nice that you have your own drawer, though! Gonna have to bug my mom for that!!

Snorts-
Brutus the Frenchie

2:09 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Oh hardy har har! Joe! That photo! I can't stop looking at it! Too funny for me!

Glad you like your new stuffie. It is camo flogs you know, so might be hard to see in the desert. But I think the insides are nice and white.

Slobbers,
Mango

3:05 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

hello joey its dennis the vizsla dog hay yikes!!! that last pikcher mayd me pee my pants a littel!!! or it wood hav if i wer waring pants!!! ok bye

3:22 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Joey - are you watching the game - it is overtime!!! Go USA!!!

We are so happy to hear that you are doing well with your diet change.

We don't wear clothes but Mom says she needs a huge chest for all our toys.

Woos, Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

3:34 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Joe, dude! I couldn't help it. I about fell over laughing! That is one AWESOME picture of you in your jammies! Ha roo roo roo! We all know you posted that to make us laugh - and we sure did!!!
Play bows,
Zim
PS: That toy looks so fun!!!

6:40 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I'm so glad that food is working for you!!! Awesome job with the poops too! One more tip from my mom - if you are going on a trip or something and don't want to have to make food for Joe, Royal Canin makes a hypoallergenic diet with hydrolyzed protein (so the body doesn't overreact to it and cause the squirts). Just a thought because I know you guys like to travel together. Or, Evo makes a beef food so you don't have to worry about the chickie.
Ike

6:54 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

And another thing - as Joe gets more sensitized to the beef, he might develop a sensitivity to that too. Then you have to go for a more novel protein like venison or armadillo or something.
Ike

6:55 PM  
Blogger Life With Dogs said...

What a game! We did not win, but no hard feelings - it was amazing to watch!

10:44 PM  
Blogger Khady Lynn said...

Too bad you two aren't girls. Then you could exchange wardrobes with Lorenza. She has TONS of clothes too.

Thank goodness we have FUR!

Holly and Khady

10:58 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Joey, we've just been reading about how you're on a new eating plan. We dont eat dog food either. We're on a raw diet too. Sometimes we get cooked brown rice or cooked sweet potato but mostly its raw. Glad you're pooping better with this new food regime. Our poops are always good for it.

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

1:26 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

I would love some puppy pajamas! But I don't think I could ever manage a smile like that! :P

9:15 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

Boys tell Mom you need your own changing room, sharing a drawer with Mom doesn't really rock it!

Wiry love Eric xx

11:45 AM  
Blogger Patience-please said...

That is the best CHEESE ever!!! THE. BEST.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

wags from a safe distance from the whippets

12:20 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I love that picture! But I can see why maybe you don't. You could always poop on the couch in protest.

xo
SB

P.S. Woo Hoo Canada! !!

2:45 PM  
Blogger The Boston Lady said...

New to the blog, Joe, but not to your kind. I showed the PJ picture to my "girls". They think you are mighty handsome, but think you would look better in baby blue PJs.

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joey - I have never posted before but that picture of you is priceless. I'm a long time lurker and this picture could not go without comment.

5:28 PM  
Anonymous margokorin said...

Joey - I am a long time lurker, first time poster. This picture of your brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for making my day!

5:29 PM  
Blogger Mack said...

Joey,
That pic is priceless!! Were you growling at the photog??

5:52 PM  
Blogger Mollie Jo and Bobo said...

We laughed so hard we cried at that picture. We have our own drawer for clothes too.


Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo & Bobo

10:19 PM  
Blogger Bonnie Schinagle said...

Greetings from snowy Long Island. So, Joey, how did you like Crosby's moves? Make sure your dad gets you a Team USA jersey. I hope you watched Team USA Women's hockey, too. You could take some of Jenny Potter's moves and use them to catch frisbees and get in Tanner's face[no checking, now]. Personally, I am waiting for the NEXT winter olympics, because my daughter is gunning for a slot on the Team USA women's ice hockey team. Don't know if she'll make it, but she can certainly try.

9:02 AM  
Blogger Winnie and Lilly said...

Joe,
Lilly wants me to tell you that you rock those pj's.
She loves to put hers on, but I hate, I mean hate mine. They make me be mean when they put pj's on me BOL!
Peace out,
Winnie

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow did your mom put like a mouth holder in your mouth to get it to do that?? You need braces Joey.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Bobby said...

Love your PJs and that smile, or grimace is good. All you clothes in order that's good.

12:10 PM  
Blogger TwoSpecialWires said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

That's all we're good for! A huge belly busting laugh!

Not that you're funny. We just like to laugh!

Love ya!
Jake and Fergi HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

6:10 PM  
Blogger Lacy said...

woofs, nice wardrobe, and me loves that last piksur..

b safe,
rocky

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home