Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Tanner is here so lets ALL SMILE!

Mom is sad about the Big Charlie dog and I know lots of friends are TOO. I wish I could make happy potion for EVERYDOG and Greg and Brooke but I am not THAT good a wizard.

Mom is not even feeling like helping me do this blog, but I told her I HAVE TO try to make dogs smile and tell them about our Venshurs!! So I reminded her that even though we DID lose Charlie C$ Bionic doggy, we have great things to be HAPPY about like our new buddy, Walter the Pug. That dude took on a TRUCK and everyone thought he was going to be over that rainbow bridge, but now he is WALKING and POOPING. I mean, How COOl is that?! I think it has to do with all those great DWB vibes we all have. So without further doo doo, here is our first installment of WEEKEND in those WOODS by Tan Torkelson...




Firstly we went to this place in PAYSON AZ where they do NOT sell Jack in the Box toys, they sell TACOS and they sell HAMBURGERS and omdog their commercials are funny.


Dad says they put something totally ADDICTERATING in those Tacos because he wants to eat them like ALL day. For the record...




THIS is what Joey and I did at that food place, NOTHING, we got NO foods :(




We got to that Show Low cabin and Joey said don't BUG me I am tirederest. (I wonder if our friend Bob T. Bear knows that bear back there behind JOEY??)




I said, OK JOEY I will bug Dad cuz he has CHIPS! YUM. Then Mom said we had to go to sleep because we had to get up early and SPACKLE. WTF IS THAT?!?! LOLOL




Me and Dad said NO we do not want to do that getting up early. But then Joey said WAKE UP DOOFUS I want to PLAY...


OMDOG that Happy Potion was STILL working!! DID you see him?!?




Then Mom said we were driving everyone CRAZIES with the barkings and flying around so we had to go for a walk. IT was nice walking there becuase it was like 80 degrees instead of 100 BILLION like in our town called Phoenix.


SORRY that video is so shaky but Mom said its hard walking straight down the hill and hold the camera while I am PULLING her like a good dog.




After that walkies we were like NAP TIME not time for SPACKLE, WTF IS SPACKLE?????

omdog...ok MORE later, Joey is starting on his PRO-BIOTICS today and hoping to feel better about losing his buddy the Bionic wonder.

31 Stains:

Blogger Mack said...

OMD - I just helped my mom eat some of those Jack in the Box tacos for lunch!!

And you two are very good at making us smile. Boston terr......um I mean Joey and Tanner Rule!

10:26 AM  
Blogger Rosie said...

We have Taco Bell here in NJ and Mom says they taste like Dog Food so they must be pawsome too!
Rosie

10:48 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Tanner, you are ALWAYS gooderest at making us smile when we're sad!

11:03 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

We don't HAVE Jack-in-the-Box here. Doesn't that just stink?
Play bows,
zim
PS: Thanks for the smiles; Ammy tried to spread some yesterday, too!

12:16 PM  
Blogger Petra said...

Spackle sounds like speckle which reminds me of the dot on Tanner's head. Do I win the prize for spaining spackle?

1:45 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

We love the vids maties. The weather looks superb. It's still cold here.
Thanks for doing your best to cheer us up buddies.

tailwags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

2:25 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

No Jakhk in the Boxes around here either...

Yes, we need to kharry on fur Charlie!

His legacy is THIS khommunity of weird khanines and khats....and nice normal khanines too!

I hope woo enjoy your trip to the khooler khlime!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra One of the Nice Normal Khanines

2:33 PM  
Blogger Murphy Dogg said...

Hey Tanner,
Looks like you guys had some kick-ass adventures at the big house.
We don't have Jack-in-the-Box around here, but I totally dig Taco Bell! Gives me wicked gas ...
C-ya,
Murphy Dogg

2:36 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

well you helped me feel a little betterest...thanks tannmann..i knew you could do it...i am babysitting again...a shitsoooo this time...and boy ...does he know how to s#%t...stinky little man

2:38 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

No Jack in the Boxes here.Not even the suuffie kind like Mango's Monkey from Flakie Lakie.And no Spackles either. But lots of fish and chips shops. Want some Tanner? I know you like chips.

Wiry wags n kisses Eric xxxx

3:17 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

No Jack in the Box here either except for those silly toys.

Glad you got a good walk - Mom always says a tired pup is a good pup - whatever.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

4:21 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Oh man! I couldn't get those movies to play and I totally wanted to see all the action.

Enjoy your spakling.

Slobbers,
Mango

4:23 PM  
Blogger Teddy said...

Mmm..I want to try some of those Jack in the Box tacos, but we don't have any of those places here :(

That sure is a pretty place you visited. It must be nice to get a break from the heat.

4:25 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

Hi, Tanner...

You guys can always make us smile...

I'm glad you had fun at the cabin...Can't wait to see more...

Abby xxxooo

4:26 PM  
Blogger ♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Oh my goodness, those tacos look yummy!!

Some cats are very nice but some aren't but we gotta be nice at least on that daY.

Tanner, you kinda scared me in that video crouching like that. Did you really drink that stuff...it makes me just want to throw up my dinner.

(((huggies)))....Mona

5:33 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Tannew
That is totally pawsome that the happy stuff is still wowking and joey wants to play wif you.SPAKLE??
maybe she meant spawkle..that's stuff my BFF Lacie would love, but I can't believe that no one shawed one of those tacos wif you..not even a little of the cheese?

I hope you cheew up Youw Mom and Joey the way you always manage to cheew us up.
Thank you dawling Doof
I'm glad it's less hottewew whewe you awe
smoochie kisses
ASTA

6:19 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Here we have tacos everywhere! But those look delicious!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:32 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hey Tanner...tell your dad that just down the road in that Show Low place there is a betterrreeerrr place for the taco things and they have good Margaritas too.

gussie

7:46 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

You two sound like dinosaurs!
Ike

7:50 PM  
Blogger Moco said...

We are going to make the crazy old bat get us some of those tacos that your dad thinks are made with addict stuff.

7:57 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

OMD! My mom thinks she knows Walter!
Ike

8:07 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Tanner,
We want to know where Joey got his Happy Potion as we want to get our mom and dad some too..
and more importantly...
WE WANT THOSE TACOS!!!

9:24 PM  
Blogger Bae Bae said...

Tanner, you're always so good to make us smile. :)

~ Bae

2:26 AM  
Blogger The Black and Tans. said...

Those Tacos looked exceedingly delicious.

You seem to have as much luck as we do when we go out. We receive absolutely zilch when it comes to edibles.

It's a Dog's life!

Molly, Taffy and Monty

3:53 AM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

hello tanner its dennis the vizsla dog hay it luks like joe stains reely enjoys beeing up at the cabbin it must be the altitood i gess as for spackel i am pretty shoor spackel is sum sort of jerman food yoo no like stroooodel and blak forrest cake and shnitzengruben mmmm fifteen is my limit on shnitzengruben ok bye

7:22 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

Very very exciting!

7:42 AM  
Blogger Agatha and Archie said...

Yep we knew we could come here and have you cheer us up....I have one small question.ARe you marketing that happy potion yet? Just wondering......Love A+A

7:44 AM  
Blogger Boo Casanova said...

no one likes getting up early but if it's for a good play, why not?

wet wet licks

Boo

7:48 AM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Okay, first of all, I really want to go to Show Low with you, because it looks awesome. Except for there being no lake to swim in, of course.

Second of all, Joey is so happy because his tummies feels betters. I know that feeling, because I just went through the same thing.

Too bad you didn't get any tacos, but at least your dad has branched out from the burgers.

xo
SB

8:00 AM  
Blogger Stella said...

So what is shnitzengruben ? I have never heard of that and we live where lots of German people live.

Is there a shnitzengruben stand where you live, Dennis? Where you can just go up and order 15?

Kisses,
Stella, who likes to know things

12:09 PM  
Blogger Astrid Keel said...

hope that the probiotics work for you! My momster has never been to a taco bell cause she's a food nut... but daddy is addicterated to fast food! BOL

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home