Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Friday, December 30, 2005

2005, out!

Hello my friends!


I got this great bone for Christmas, because I was such a good boy. I always have to keep one eye out for Tanner, he likes to try and steal it.


And wait until you see what else I got...


Detective Stains, at your service. I specialize in finding treats, solving the mystery of pee stains on the floor, and finding out where your mom and dad hid your favorite toys.

2 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Joe,
I check every morning to see if you have a new post. I am so happy to see one today. I love your new coat. I am sure your mom is trying to make you into a character from one of those crazy mystery books she is always reading. I look forward to seeing about the mysteries you solve.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Elevated said...

ha-ha that last pic is VERY 007 sexy :P

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home