Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, December 19, 2005

Today, while my mom was in the bathroom, my terrible brother Tanner pulled a bag of chex mix off the table. Now, I would NEVER do such a thing. A lot of it spilled on the floor so I had to help him eat it. Mom came out and she was not happy at all!


Who me?? Nope, I was just laying in the bed!!


Tanner had to go in his house. He is so bad.


I guess I am bad too :(


Sorry mom :(

3 Stains:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those pics are awesome! How could you get mad at that face????? Too cute. If you are Lisbeth's twin, Tanner is surely Noah's:)

4:10 PM  
Blogger Elevated said...

I'm thinking that last pic is digging a cuz out of the cushion :P

4:13 PM  
Blogger v said...

Oh Joey!!

I tried to look at your cam twice but it was offline... would've been priceless to see you eating the chex mix! Hope it was delicious!

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home