Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Returning to normal

For Christmas I got to go to my grandparent's house.


This is me and doofus-face (that is my little term of endearment for Tanner) Mom and Dad think my bandana is cute. It is not even Christmas related because they couldn't find my stupid "Santa's Helper" one, don't tell them that it is not purely coincidental.



This is Tanner yelling at me because I stole our cousin's awesome candy cane bone. I can't help it she is slow.


That is our cousin, Flo. She was rescued from the side of the road and she was HUGE. Apparently some jerks decided to make her have a bunch of puppies, then just dumped her. Since then she has been seriously dieting, no Anna Nicole Smith Trim-Spa crap either. She has lost a ton of weight, so she is pretty much a hot blonde with some huge...um...woops, this is a family blog.


Now I am at home and I am really tired.