Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Can someone buy me a bus ticket to Ohio?

So if you all don't know, Tanner didn't always live here. He actually came here from Ohio about 4 months ago. My parents thought I would like to have a little brother to play with. Now, I admit, sometimes he is a lot of fun. But mostly, he annoys the crap out of me.




Tonight I was just hanging out with my awesome purple Cuz



I must have fallen asleep for a SECOND because when I woke up the Cuz was gone!



Give it back you freakin brat!

So then he does this thing where he smashes it into my face over and over again. Then mom gets mad when I yell at him.

So I try to take it and then I get yelled at some more. So I just went to bed.

Here he is doing his stupid little happy dance. I swear, it can't cost that much to put him on a bus back to Ohio. I hear they have a bus called Greyhound, they probably give a canine discount?

4 Stains:

Blogger v said...

which is your favourite cuz?

9:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Joey...I love readiing your blogs!! Don't worry, Tanner might be a pain sometimes, but little brothers are the best!!

9:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD THIS IS MY FAVORITE JOURNAL EVER. Joe Stains makes my world go 'round. These are the best captions in the world, I swear.

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww poor Joey! Its so tough being him! Bruin sends his love (and a couple bucks)

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home