Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Monday, March 29, 2010

We are BACK

So Mom decided we should go away for the weekend and relax...





DO I LOOK RELAXED?! THAT IS SNOW!!!!!! That is the first time I have seen snow EVER and I HATED it.

Tanner will update more tomorrow about our adventures in Northern AZ and Mom's attempts to kill me with coldness.

All I can say is I am glad to be back in the desert!

15 Stains:

Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

you do NOT look relaxed. before reading anything I saw the pic and thought you looked a bit upset

6:20 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Maybe sometime at Khamp Khorner khan help woo find your inner SNOWDOG!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

6:23 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

OMG Joey! My heart be still. The sight of you in snow is too much for me. I am so in love with you. Can you please just go back to that snow and do one little roll in it for me?

xo
SB

6:42 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Ha roooo! Can I come make a cool snow fort for you? Maybe that would help you relax!!!
Play bows,
Zim

6:45 PM  
Blogger kissa-bull said...

we had snow for the first time this year and oh my dog we luved it especially painting it yellow
teehee
pibble sugars and wee wags
the pittie pack

7:39 PM  
Blogger BRUTUS said...

For I second I thought you must have come here when I saw that snow. Sucks, doesn't it?? You need some of my special booties the next time your humans pull that crap!!

Snorts-
Brutus the Frenchie

8:17 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Oh-oh!
Sure that was not your idea of a relaxing time, right?
Glad you are back!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

10:25 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Holy crap! Who knew it could snow in AZ! You poor thing, Joey!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

1:59 AM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Golly, joe, you do look a bit disturbed by the snow. What is it doing in the desert anyway? At least it isn't falling from the sky.

Slobbers,
Mango

3:13 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Poor Joe! Snow is not much fun if you don't like the cold. And did you go around all weekend trying to keep your feet dry?

Teka doesn't like snow much either, if that is any consolation.

gussie

7:10 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

Yeah--snow is the pits! Glad you are home.

8:23 AM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

hello joey its dennis the vizsla dog hay hmmm i think yoo shud call in the siberians!!! they will roach all over the snow and then you will not hav to be ekspozd to it enny further!!! ok bye

8:27 AM  
Blogger Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

We are so sorry that you had to endure that cold stuff Joe. That just looked inhumane!
Stay warm and chill (no pun intended).
Ozzie & Rocky

8:52 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

We have had heavy snow on and off since before Christmas, but last week spring arrived. Then overnight, we had a huuuuuuuuuuge bizzard and it is all back again!

Can I fly over and live with you? I am sick of it tooooooooooo!

You looked very smart in your crimson coat though!

lotsaluv, Marv xxxxxxx

9:06 AM  
Blogger Stella said...

Oh Joe, What if you got adopted to a family in Minniesnowda, or Westconsin. You could learn to like it I bet. You should wear your Thunder shirt underneath your hoodie. Then do like Sophie says, just take a roll in it, commit yourself to snow fun. We who live here just love it! Sometimes it lasts too long and we get bored of it, but we still play in it. Next time just TRY!

Kisses,

Stella

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home