Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Tanner Tuesday the Old Dog Edition

WHATSSSSSSUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPP!?!? So this is the last Tanner Tuesday when Joey is 10. He will be eleven on Saturday.

I think as he gets older, he is getting NICER! Take a look...




OMDOG that is HIM right next to ME. TOUCHING!!




I mean he looks SUPER GRUMPY but when doesn't he, RIGHT?!




Ok so he looks even MORE SUPER grumpy here, um. Sorry Joe, I will just move LOL.

Finally Joe Said that he could not wait to SHRED that new toy from Mango and guess what I saw...




OMDOG that is so TOTALLY NOT SHREDDING. Joey is a baby dog!!!! An almost 11 year old BABY DOG.

So JOEY PALOOZA starts on Saturday!! If you don't know what Joey Palooza is, read on...(this is an excerpt from an old post)

"And also, speaking of my birthday. Let me tell you how horrible my life is. My Dad, who has had me since I was a few weeks old does NOT KNOW what my birthday is. My mom, who did not know me until I was 1 year old, can remember seeing my puppy papers and says my birthday is March 6th. Dad says March 9th. (mom would like to point out she is probably right and since she is typing we will humor her) So, why don't we just look on the puppy papers? WELL because they are at my grandparent's house in a box SOMEWHERE."

Joey declared March 6th-9th as JOEYPALOOZA. WELL now Mom found those puppy papers and his REAL birthday is March 6th BUT we just can't cancel JOEY PALOOZA as it is too much fun!! The main rule for celebrating Joey Palooza is EAT DRINK AND BE MERRY for 4 DAYS!!

29 Stains:

Blogger Dexter said...

Joey must have been celebrating early I think to stay actually touching cootie dog for so long. Or maybe his new stuffie came with a force field.

Slobbers,
Mango

6:23 PM  
Blogger Peppy Sheppys said...

JOEYPALOOZA! I know that you are keeping your friends CLOSE and your enemies CLOSER! That is ALSO why I slept w/my DOOFUSBRUDDER on the COUCH TODAY!

Ethel Jean, Mean Queen

6:29 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Free mud fur all!

Free mud fur all!!

Free mud fur all!!!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

6:39 PM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

Oh my, he was cuddling with a toy :)

7:01 PM  
Blogger BRUTUS said...

Hey Tanner - are you sure you didn't slip Joey a little something-something to drug him for this post?? Just so unlike him...
Oh, and did you happen to see the first "Marriage Referee" that aired last Sunday night? It had a couple who needed some - er - arbitration over a former Boston terrier. You gotta see it to believe it!

Snorts-
Brutus the Frenchie

7:34 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

I guess Joey is getting softer!!
I can't wait for JoeyPalooza!
The new stuffie sure is hard to kill!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

7:36 PM  
Blogger Emily and Ike said...

I can't believe it's Joeypalooza again!
Ike

7:38 PM  
Blogger Mollie Jo and Bobo said...

When you are that old you have to have more celebrations for reaching such big milestones!

So ROCK ON March 6-9 for Joey Palooza!

Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo & Bobo

7:59 PM  
Blogger Sally Ann and Andy said...

Joey,
Happy Barkday, and have lots of celebrating.
Sally Ann

8:47 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

Okay Tanner, you have this so wrong. What happens when you get wise like me and Joey is that you don't need to shred those toys anymore. Just knowing you could is enough. We don't need to prove anything to you silly young dogs so stuff those toys. We are so secure in our ability to shred, that we can just love them up.

xo
SB

9:02 PM  
Blogger kissa-bull said...

i see a midlife crisis coming on wiff all that niceness
teehee
pibble sugars and wee wags
the houston pittie pack

9:26 PM  
Blogger Teddy said...

Ooh, goodie more Joeypalooza!! A reason to celebrate!! You two look so cute together on that couch ;)

9:30 PM  
Blogger McGillicutty said...

I WILL eat, DRINK, and be merry, me lad! It's Joey-palooza!!!!! Me birthday is the 16th, by the way! Oh and is Tanner available to date me fur mom?

Irish Love,
McG

11:12 PM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

We are so ready for Joey Paloooooooooooza!
Mom says us seniors do get sweeter as we get older!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

3:44 AM  
Blogger Bobby said...

That is great a 4 day birthday, presents everyday, and treats. As nobody knows mine I should have 365 days.

4:12 AM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Awww, you two look so cute together - could there actually be some bonding going on there? We are so ready for JoeyPalooza - let the fun begin.

Woos, Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

4:14 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

I thought certainly his new diet would have him smiling ear to ear!

Can't wait for Joeypalooza!

6:00 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

Hey! We think we remember JoeyPalooza from last year. It is a bit foggy, but I remember the food for sure.

See Ya on the sixth

gussie

6:25 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

YESSS! I love Joeypalooza!

I am starting to drink a lot of fluids today and prepare myself for the PARTY!!!!!!!

8:21 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

Hooray for Joeypalooza and for Joe getting less grumpy!

8:47 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

Woohoo! Can't wait for that!Killed the squeeky in that army boy yet Joey. I'll wag over next week and help you.

Wiry love Eric x

11:47 AM  
Blogger doyle and mollie said...

oh we know the celebrations will be what legends are made of... you must come over to our blog on saturday... we have a surprise... loves and licks!

12:39 PM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

i lurve the Palooza! Keep on keeping on.

and btw Joe has always been one nice guy!

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

1:44 PM  
Blogger TwoSpecialWires said...

We're liking this idea: JoeyPalooza!

The dilemma reminded Moma of a sort of similar situation. Our Girl's (foreign) birth certificate had her birthdate written for a given day in October in words, and the same day in November in numbers. She took a guess (later found out it was right) and picked a date. But just think. For all this time, Our Girl could be celebrating a month long NinaPalooza! Course. Now that we think about it. Her whole life is sort of a NinaPalooza right now!

Have a great extended celebration!
Love ya
Jake and Fergi xxoo

6:06 PM  
Blogger Dolly said...

Have you guys been out to ply in the snow yet..I had a blast..!

10:14 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Woohoooo... Joey Palooza is here!

So sweet that he is now permitting you to cuddle next to him.. Awww...

2:55 AM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Maybe Joey fell asleep and you laid down next to him and he was sleeping so nice he didn't wake up and you're trying to trick us! Or it could also be photoshopped or something like that and so could that stuffy toy.
Love,
Ammy

10:16 AM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

hello joey its dennis the vizsla dog hay happy impending birthday!!! heer i hav a song for yoo that yoo may remember frum wen yoo wer a baby in the 1970s!!!! it goze like this:

"There's a party goin' on right here
A celebration to last throughout the years
So bring your good times, and your laughter too
We gonna celebrate your party with you!!!"

ok bye

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home