Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Slowly Sunday

We are SLOWLY making it around to every dog's blog this weekend. Sorry we are such slackers!!




I have been trying to soak up some sunshine, as its chilly overnight here in AZ. I put this camo shirt on so I might blend in and Mom won't take my picture 300 times.




Am I invisible?? Maybe Tanner won't find me either.




I am blending right in!!




The Doofus can't even see me!!




Uh Oh...




I hear him, I think he found me...stupid camo is useless...




ARGH...




Now that I have been found can I have some lunch please???

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend!

25 Stains:

Blogger Tito said...

What a cool cammo shirt, Joe. If I had one of those I'd use it to sneak up on unsuspecting bugs before I attack!
Sniffs & licks,
Titotitoth

12:21 PM  
Blogger BRUTUS said...

I have a camo hoodie, get lots of compliments on it (must be good colors on us b&w dogs), but it has never worked to make me less visible. ALl the snorting would give me away anyhow....

Snorts-
Brutus the Frenchie

12:44 PM  
Blogger Mollie Jo and Bobo said...

Until tanner pointed you out we couldn't even find you...BOL

Have a grand weekend!


Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo & Bobo

1:08 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Nice to see that somepups have sun. We are really tired of the rain here. Joey, we cracked up when you said you would like to put Tanner in a cabinet too - at least you have a chance to make that work - here this little pipsqueak just keeps growing and growing and probably won't fit in there much longer.

Happy Sunday.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

1:32 PM  
Blogger daniel said...

If I were to wager a guess at why, I’d say that users don’t “browse” forms. The interaction style users engage in with forms is different, and requires its own study and design best practices. This is a very interesting post, and the comments are also fantastic to read. I’ll have poses to have a little re-think about my own contact form on our new website, as this some interesting questions!
online education

2:36 PM  
Blogger The Army of Four said...

Maybe your collar gave you away, 'cuz I had a hard time finding you at first.
Mmm.... lunch!
Luv,
Dave

2:43 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

Were you really in those photos? I didn't see a thing.

Hey! We got behind and momma was all set to help me catch up and even gave us nommy chews and then the internets died. ARG!

Slobbers,
mango

2:55 PM  
Blogger Gus said...

Like the shirt Joe...glad it is cool enough that you can get some wear out of it before summer. I hesitate to mention this, but you and Tanner look cute together.

(muzzer made me say that)

gussie

3:34 PM  
Blogger MJ's doghouse said...

nice pictures boys...i really love the last one...you look so wise joey. I now how you feel about lazy secretaries...my mom hasnt posted forever...she is soooooooooo lazy...and i am just as amazing as ever so i dont knw what her problem is...see you tomorrow

4:38 PM  
Blogger Two French Bulldogs said...

Cool shirt..Hope you guys had some fun in the sun
Benny & Lily

4:56 PM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

Sorry your camo is defective, Joey. I smell a lawsuit!

5:28 PM  
Blogger Stella said...

If you want to hide, Joe, don't you have some bushes around your house?

I think thats what I'd do and forget the cammo shirt.

Kisses,
Stella

5:40 PM  
Blogger Sally Ann and Andy said...

Joe,
I think you look most handsome in your camo t-shirt.
Sally Ann

5:46 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey!
Your cammo shirt worked... for a while!
But you know the pupparazi and Tanner will always find you!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

6:30 PM  
Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khousin Abby got to go to Prescott again this weekend -

I hear she likes it there!

Enjoy YOUR sun!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

6:34 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

I would find you in that camo too. But I would have found you way quicker, because I am way smarter and way more motivated than that Doofus. I don't think he actually found you. I think he probably just bumped into you.

xo
SB

9:47 PM  
Blogger Bobby said...

We would never have found you, you blended in so well with the cammo thingy.

5:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Tanner is such a sweet little bro. Be nice to him.

7:19 AM  
Blogger McGillicutty said...

Joey,

That's okay, me lad, we all fall behind. It is such a deal to visit everyone, eh? We get behind too, and we understand!

Irish Love,
McG

7:53 AM  
Blogger Peppy Sheppys said...

I can't see you! Where did you go in those pictures?

Brothers stink.

Ethel Jean.

5:30 PM  
Blogger Life With Dogs said...

You are excused. It's hard to get moving in the spring! But they'll never see you coming! :)

6:21 AM  
Blogger Toffee said...

You can dress in camouflage but you cannot hide from March Madness!
woo hoo!

Hope you have a fun St. Paddy's tomorrow!

8:55 AM  
Blogger Marvin -The Hollow Hound said...

well, I can't see you, so I think it must be working! oh wait, let me take this blind fold off, that would help I guess! Oh yes, there you are Joe! Phew!

Got me worried then.

No worries about getting around the blogs, my Jeannie is making a determined effort, but each time she comments on one she finds another she has neglected. She is starting to streeeeeeesssssss! ;0D

So many blogs so little time it seems.

love and licks, Marvin xxxxxxx

10:26 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

Clothes really are magic then huh? Yours makes you invisible. Put clothes on me and I turn into a statue. Forever.Clever old clothes.

Wiry love Eric xx

5:01 PM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

sorry but I can see you!

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home