Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, March 04, 2010

10 dudes!

Guys, it is almost time for JOEY PALOOZA!!!!!!!!

So Friday is my LAST day of being 10! I can't believe it! Eleven sounds a lot wiser than 10 though, so that is ok.

I think my goal during my 11th year is to finally figure out the right technique that ensures I get a chip EVERY time Dad has some...




I mean, I think my physical technique is superb, look at me hanging on to the table. It must be the mental side that still needs work.




I need to gain more weight, which ties right into the fact that I need more chips.

Finally...




I am going to become even MORE handsome. This also ties into needing more chips but I haven't worked that all out yet. I think my 11th year is going to be a good one.

25 Stains:

Blogger NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I think woo sooooo have the BesT plan fur a GRRRRRRRRRRREAT #11!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

6:22 PM  
Blogger Mollie Jo and Bobo said...

Good luck in your grand chip quest! Not sure how you could get any more handsome.


Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo & Bobo & Foster Sibling Maggie Mae

6:27 PM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

I wish I needed to gain weight! Bring on the chips!

6:31 PM  
Blogger Kari in Alaska said...

I wish I needed to gain weight! Bring on the chips!

6:31 PM  
Blogger H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I think that 11 will be a fantastic age. It's prime, dude. Prime!

7:28 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

The oils in the chips will nourish your coat and make you more handsome!
Ike

7:37 PM  
Blogger Dexter said...

So, um, MORE CHIPS! Your dad's shirt is way cool.

Slobbers,
Mango

7:38 PM  
Blogger ♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

You have a great plan there, Joey. And we know you will get at least one chip from Dad every time he eats them. How could he not share with handsome you!!!

Woos, Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

7:52 PM  
Blogger BRUTUS said...

I think that MORE CHIPS is the perfect solution for all your woes, Joey! Who knows, maybe MORE CHIPS could cure all suffering in the world?!?

Snorts-
Brutus the Frenchie

7:55 PM  
Blogger Peanut said...

Mom says chips helped her gain weight (though she didn't need it) so it should work for you.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Lorenza said...

I know your technique will be perfect soon!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

8:20 PM  
Blogger Sophie Brador said...

You're 11th year is going to be awesome. I can't wait to be 11, just like you.

xo
SB

8:35 PM  
Blogger Noah the Airedale said...

Your dad has a photo of you on his t shirt. How cool is that. Enjoy your last few days of being 10 matie. Good luck with the chips.

Noah x

11:20 PM  
Blogger Asta said...

Joey
Of couwse 11 is going to be GWEAT!!!!!!
Evewy yeaw of you is bettew and bettew natoowally!!! I don't know if we can stand anymowe handsomeness, so take it easy on us OK?
as fow youw plan to eat mowe chipses wowk on the hip naw tie singing. Youw physical stance is pawfection as you said.
(I can give you some of my weight if all else fails..I've been eating too many tweats and not going to the wun enuff..when mommi feels wotten and then guilty fow not taking me, she gives me tweats..guilt wowks weally well wif hew..)
smoochie kisses
ASTa

11:49 PM  
Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

May each year be better than the last Joey!! Yes, when you find out how to get more chips frm your dad, can you please share it with us??

11:57 PM  
Blogger JavaGirlBT said...

Happy Birthday Joey!!

Good luck on the chips quest. I have a video of me bossing my Dad around for some ham. Maybe you could get a tip from me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFJuOsK83sc

8:07 AM  
Blogger Gus said...

We find it hard to imagine how you could become MORE handsome!. We think you should work the "need to gain weight" angle for the chips.

Happy 11

gussie

8:34 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

If it's all about chips, I think 11 is going to be a great year, too!

8:42 AM  
Blogger Molly the Airedale said...

Mom keeps telling us that potatoes are very healthy! Go for the healthy chips, Joey!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

10:03 AM  
Blogger kissa-bull said...

MORE handshum??? how are you ever going to do that??? are you going to party like a rockstar on you burfday??
pibble sugars and wee wags
the houston pittie pack

10:15 AM  
Blogger Mack said...

I bet you it is your best year yet!

Good luck on those chips...

11:12 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

Joey, I think 11 is going to be your best year yet!

Your chip plan HAS to work!

Your dad's shirt is awesome.

2:32 PM  
Blogger doyle and mollie said...

dont forget to check our blog tomorrow we have a surprise for you!!

5:18 PM  
Blogger Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

PALLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOZAAAAAAAAAA!!

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!!

We love ya Joey...

Oh you are so smoking hot hot hot!

Kisses,

Lacie

IS THERE GOING TO BE CAKE???????

9:20 AM  
Blogger The Oceanside Animals said...

hello joey its dennis the vizsla dog hay sorry i am so beehind happy retroaktivly last day of beeing 10!!! i am shoor that now that yoo ar 11 yoo wil lern the jedi mind trik to git chips wenever yoo want them!!! ok bye

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home