Joe Stains

This is the blog of an angry old boston terrier. (and his little brother Tanner who gets to post every Tuesday)

Thursday, December 15, 2005

I can't live like this!!

So far today has gone like this...



MOM! Get off of the computer, I have something to discuss with you! (by the way look at how she put all of my toys in that basket, if I wanted them in there I would put them in there myself!)


I am in the kitchen, get over here...


Just look at how gross this mat is under my food. I cannot eat this food, you must now provide me with french fries and cheese or I will call the ASPCA on you.

Sometimes, you just have to let them know who is boss.

1 Stains:

Blogger Elevated said...

*Woof woof* keep it up Joey! Mom just added your blog to her RSS feed.

Buster

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home